What to do if you have this terrible hair texture

ALTF4

ALTF4

@charisma bought me vip
4102830 20240423 210753

I have that kind of hair but curly. Super dry, coarse thick and curly, like on the picture but curly. I have tried no shampoo, oils, leave in conditioner, etc, pretty much everything. I even tried a relaxer which fucked my hair up. My hair is just like that genetically no matter what i do. I just want normal silky ish curly hair, but nothing will do it. Please give me advice

• So Sad
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, nathan and Zelenskyiv
I also have a similar texture but not so thick and wavy with not lotta frizz. To fix it you should stop using shampoo's and do not blow dry and use towel always to dry your hair. Let you're hairs natural oils stay by not using shampoo. A keratin treatment can also do you wonders so look it up

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and Narcissus🥀
Brutal.

My dick also has hair like this around it.

• JFL
Reactions: mrmogger2882, RAMU KAKA, Autismcel and 3 others
Damn your hair is very very frizzy, don't wash your hair for a week I know it will stink but you'll see the texture will get better because of natural oils in hair

• +1
Reactions: gonions, insufferableincel and Charisma
I also have a similar texture but not so thick and wavy with not lotta frizz. To fix it you should stop using shampoo's and do not blow dry and use towel always to dry your hair. Let you're hairs natural oils stay by not using shampoo. A keratin treatment can also do you wonders so look it up
Damn your hair is very very frizzy, don't wash your hair for a week I know it will stink but you'll see the texture will get better because of natural oils in hair
Brother, I have tried all of that and much more. And btw it's not me in the pic. I don't wanna do keratin, I want to keep my curls pin straight hair would look fucked up on me

Brother, I have tried all of that and much more. And btw it's not me in the pic. I don't wanna do keratin, I want to keep my curls pin straight hair would look fucked up on me
Then why did you say its you, well tell whoever it is to grow his hair out and stop using shampoos and it'll become bouncy and curly

• +1
Then why did you say its you, well tell whoever it is to grow his hair out and stop using shampoos and it'll become bouncy and curly
Where the fuck did I say that? I said that I have similar hair to him but mine is curly, and I also said in the post that I tried no shampoo, but your retarded ass didn't bother to read it

Where the fuck did I say that? I said that I have similar hair to him but mine is curly, and I also said in the post that I tried no shampoo, but your retarded ass didn't bother to read it
Go fuck yourself I'm not helping you anymore

• +1
Go fuck yourself I'm not helping you anymore
You never helped me to begin with you stupid motherfucker, fuck you and your family

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Grow it out Indians look like shit if they haven't atleast prettyboymaxxed in the hair department

Grow it out and eat healthy

Your roots might just be fucked up if no shampoo didn't work for you

But frizzy long hair is still better than a buzzcut on ethnics

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ALTF4
Grow it out Indians look like shit if they haven't atleast prettyboymaxxed in the hair department

Grow it out and eat healthy

Your roots might just be fucked up if no shampoo didn't work for you

But frizzy long hair is still better than a buzzcut on ethnics
I'm not Indian, it's not me in the post. I have done buzzcut to restart, didn't do shit. My hair is just like this genetically. None of my parents hair is like this either, I have fucking nigger hair except I'm not a nigger

How would I fix my roots

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
use *************'s sea salt spray

• +1
Reactions: greywind
None of my parents hair is like this either, I have fucking nigger hair except I'm not a nigger

How would I fix my roots
Did she fuck the mailman? Before you fix your roots, you must find your roots. :feelsping:

• JFL
Reactions: ALTF4
Did she fuck the mailman? Before you fix your roots, you must find your roots. :feelsping:
No bruh, my genetics are a true mystery, mom has an upturned nose dad has a straight nose and I'm left with a fucking jew nose.

Sometimes I think I'm jewish or something

No bruh, my genetics are a true mystery, mom has an upturned nose dad has a straight nose and I'm left with a fucking jew nose.

Over maybe give up instead of hairmaxxing brah :feelsping:

• +1

I'm kidding but idk nigga using no shampoo did the trick for me and my hair is like 14-15 inches at the longest spots

• +1
I'm kidding but idk nigga using no shampoo did the trick for me and my hair is like 14-15 inches at the longest spots
I'll just grow it really long and use a curling cream with mousse, and dry with a diffuser, that might work

Already tried salt spray. Only made it worse
brutal if you have hair that shit even after sea salt spray

my pubic hair has more texture and all i ever used was lotion

• JFL
Reactions: greywind
Conditioner my nig

View attachment 2915407

I have that kind of hair but curly. Super dry, coarse thick and curly, like on the picture but curly. I have tried no shampoo, oils, leave in conditioner, etc, pretty much everything. I even tried a relaxer which fucked my hair up. My hair is just like that genetically no matter what i do. I just want normal silky ish curly hair, but nothing will do it. Please give me advice
holy fuck it’s over

steel wool has better texture

Attachments

• IMG_9524.jpeg
    IMG_9524.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 0