• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ถ๐˜€...

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐Ÿคก

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
What type of music I shouldn't share with a foid because she would think I'm a loner incel with no social life?
What type of music foids want you to hear in order to know if you're NT. I listen to a lot of music that nobody hears and that's probably turning off foids.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, GabachoCopium and nathan
What type of music I shouldn't share with a foid because she would think I'm a loner incel with no social life?
Do you guys know what type of music foids want you to hear in order to know if you're NT. I listen to a lot of music that nobody hears and that's probably turning off foids.
probably videogame soundtracks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, whiteislandpill, vermillioncorefan and 10 others
Random underground shit that no one's heard of (unless she fw that too)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6โ€˜5, yen, liberiangrimreaper and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, BootySniffer69 and nathan
Random underground shit that no one's heard of (unless she fw that too)
I need a goth girlfriend then
My music is too depressive for the average foid

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, Swarthy Knight and murdah
Video game soundtracks, anime music, kpop, country, any super undergound niche music

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Costcosuperstore, Mewton and 2 others
Video game soundtracks, anime music, kpop, country, any super undergound niche music
What if she likes kpop, would be a halo if I send her some tracks? Or is still beta male

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
lana del ray , taylor swift , kpop etc

phonk , edm unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
lana del ray , taylor swift , kpop etc

phonk , edm unmoggable
Damn I told her I listen to Lana del Rey too, it's over?

Phonk and EDM screams teenager music

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: futureashtray, mayo mogger and Recessed Life
What if she likes kpop, would be a halo if I send her some tracks? Or is still beta male
If she likes kpop too then itโ€™s fine

• +1
depends, if she likes rock/metal dont share taylor swift and opposite et

• +1
depends, if she likes rock/metal dont share taylor swift and opposite et
What if she likes metal and I don't know shit about it, I would probably say Metallica and she is gone.

What type of music foids want you to hear in order to know if you're NT. I listen to a lot of music that nobody hears and that's probably turning off foids.
bladee

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6โ€˜5
I can't be the only dude here that likes New Jeans, their songs are actually good for a kpop group

Last edited:
Damn I told her I listen to Lana del Rey too, it's over?

Phonk and EDM screams teenager music
lana del ray is a girl obessesibg over her crush or something are u a faggot why do u wanna sing in love of a man?

phonk , hardstyle i high t asf

lana del ray is a girl obessesibg over her crush or something are u a faggot why do u wanna sing in love of a man?

phonk , hardstyle i high t asf
I listen to hardstyle on the gym but I have never seen a girl listening to it (except for european girls maybe) I also listen to industrial techno @MoggerGaston. I wonder what music foids listen in the gym...

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
I listen to phonk and hardstyle on the gym but I have never seen a girl listening to it (except for european girls maybe) I listen to industrial techno too. I wonder what music foids listen in the gym...
i just listen to jeremy meek's motivational speech

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and Klasik01
I have a feeling you listen to fnaf music and aot ost

the only respectable anime โ€œsongโ€ one can listen is this

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Klasik01
I have a feeling you listen to fnaf music and aot ost

the only respectable anime โ€œsongโ€ one can listen is this

I dont listen to neither but valid choice some japanese songs are fire

Try the jojo osts

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray and Klasik01
I dont listen to neither but valid choice some japanese songs are fire

Try the jojo osts
Rate this unknown game song (whole OST is good)

This one too

These are from arcade games

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray
Listen to Jeremy Fragrance, it's better
meeks is even more motivation , how he became so succesful even after having a criminal record he put his past behind and became an honourable citizen of society. rags to riches fr he kept grinding , kept husting and shot for his dream.

• +1
meeks is even more motivation , how he became so succesful even after having a criminal record he put his past behind and became an honourable citizen of society. rags to riches fr he kept grinding , kept husting and shot for his dream.
I think his modeling career is over now? I used to see him at Phillip Plein and other male brands

• JFL
I think his modeling career is over now? I used to see him at Phillip Plein and other male brands
nigga gets paid by filthy rich women to impregnate them

nigga gets paid by filthy rich women to impregnate them
Thatโ€™s genuinely so brutal too lol literally married and cheated on a billionair

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Klasik01
Thatโ€™s genuinely so brutal too lol literally married and cheated on a billionair
4107635 IMG 20240503 025830
This dude mogs Jeremy Meeks 100%

• JFL
Video game music, Synthwave, music from non-mainstream movies/series
All metal that is not simple Heavy Metal

• +1
heavy metal is subhuman.

• JFL
heavy metal is subhuman.

Depending on the country, it can be associated with a type of strong, street-oriented masculinity.

Is Indie music a halo for foids?

Any weird or not popular/trendy music

• +1
Is Indie music a halo for foids?
Depending on your face, it can be seen as something of a nerdy incel with strange tastes or a Chad with unique tastes.

• JFL
Depending on your face, it can be seen as something of a nerdy incel with strange tastes or a Chad with unique tastes.
Omg it's over then, I'm a nerd in her eyes

Last edited:
What do you listen to, only reggaeton and rap?
No i listen to internacional carro show, Josรฉ Josรฉ, juan gabriel, Luis Miguel, etc.
Rap and reggaeton is shit tbh

• +1
No i listen to internacional carro show, Josรฉ Josรฉ, juan gabriel, Luis Miguel, etc.
Rap and reggaeton is shit tbh
But you were fucking con la mรบsica de la radio
I cannot believe you actually listen to baladas

But you were fucking con la mรบsica de la radio
I cannot believe you actually listen to baladas
That was the music the food wanted

• JFL
That was the music the food wanted
All latina girls listen to the same songs I still haven't found a single one who doesn't listen to that shitty repetitive music that has been on the radio for the last 20 years, brutal low IQ culture

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
All latina girls listen to the same songs I still haven't found a single one who doesn't listen to that shitty repetitive music
All females are the same and think the same, no wonder they all listen the same music

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Klasik01