What's better CJC-1295 or MK for TEST? (Need high IQ people)

ThugggButt

ThugggButt

Iron
I know it's mainly used for gh but I'm looking for test and but I'm also kind of scared of soft tissue growth from GH so I don't know if either of these are the ones for me.

MK-677 is a compound that boosts the production of growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) by acting like ghrelin, a hormone that controls appetite and energy levels. It can help build muscle, burn fat, improve bone density, and enhance sleep quality.

CJC-1295 is like a switch for your body's growth hormone production. It tells your pituitary gland to release more growth hormone, which can help you build muscle, lose fat, and may even improve your sleep and recovery.

MK-677 is a compound that boosts the production of growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) by acting like ghrelin, a hormone that controls appetite and energy levels. It can help build muscle, burn fat, improve bone density, and enhance sleep quality.

CJC-1295 is like a switch for your body's growth hormone production. It tells your pituitary gland to release more growth hormone, which can help you build muscle, lose fat, and may even improve your sleep and recovery.
So is CJC better? It seems a lot more dangerous.

Also, both of these probably aren't what I'm looking for because I really just want test.

So is CJC better? It seems a lot more dangerous.

Also, both of these probably aren't what I'm looking for because I really just want test.
If you're asking which one is better for increasing testosterone levels directly, neither CJC-1295 nor MK-677 are primarily used for that purpose. They primarily influence growth hormone levels.

If you're asking which one is better for increasing testosterone levels directly, neither CJC-1295 nor MK-677 are primarily used for that purpose. They primarily influence growth hormone levels.
Yeah I figured. So do you know anything to take to increase test because I'm 16 and I've heard direct replacement is dangerous.

Yeah I figured. So do you know anything to take to increase test because I'm 16 and I've heard direct replacement is dangerous.
just be healthy and take ai if your e2 is high

excerise

Balanced Diet

Adequate Sleep

Manage Stress

dont be fat.

Limit Alcohol and Avoid Substance Abuse

drink water

dont fast. ("Avoid Chronic Caloric Restriction")

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
excerise
Balanced Diet

Adequate Sleep

Manage Stress

dont be fat.

Limit Alcohol and Avoid Substance Abuse

drink water

dont fast. ("Avoid Chronic Caloric Restriction")
I do all of these 😭😭 like deadass even the vitamins I need to take something. My dad's score was 215 so it's impressive enough that I have double his.

• Hmm...
Reactions: cavy