White have no excuse to be incel - Just drink milk bro

K

Kirby7000

Diamond
Whites have no excuse being incel and are bunch of cry babies. They can drink raw milk, dairy, cheeses, goat milk. kefir and easily get the require vitamin k2,calcium, vitamin D , calories, fats, magnesium etc.

Blacks and ethnics cannot handle that much dairy making it impossible to get the most important nutrient for bone growth.

White can also get their vitamin D from the sun way easier and in winter months unlike blacks who are resistant to it.

Also since whites are the majority the food is designed to be digested best by majority of the population i.e whites.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: midlatinocel, LegitUser, noodlelover and 7 others
Whites have no excuse being incel and are bunch of cry babies. They can drink raw milk, dairy, cheeses, goat milk. kefir and easily get the require vitamin k2,calcium, vitamin D , calories, fats, magnesium etc.

Blacks and ethnics cannot handle that much dairy making it impossible to get the most important nutrient for bone growth.

White can also get their vitamin D from the sun way easier and in winter months unlike blacks who are resistant to it.

Also since whites are the majority the food is designed to be digested best by majority of the population i.e whites.
i dont drink milk and i dont go out in the sun

• WTF
Reactions: midlatinocel

Dnr im asiab and naturally lactose tolerant

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: midlatinocel, LegitUser, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Dnr im asiab and naturally lactose tolerant

How tall are u? if ur above 5'8 whatd u do
Im gonna be manlet anyways bc my parents r both 5 5 i am just naturlaly lactose intolerant because of my country

explains why im a 6'5 incel and not a 6'7 aryan chad, cuz i never drank milk

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants

Results: After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men. Urine concentrations of E1, estradiol, estriol and pregnanediol significantly increased in all adults and children. In four out of five women, ovulation occurred during the milk intake, and the timing of ovulation was similar among the three menstrual cycles.

there are better sources of nutrients, eg meat, vegetables, fruits, grains
and lactase enzymes exist you know? lactose intolerance isnt a big deal. i can get a pack of 120 for 15 dollars jfl

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Results: After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men. Urine concentrations of E1, estradiol, estriol and pregnanediol significantly increased in all adults and children. In four out of five women, ovulation occurred during the milk intake, and the timing of ovulation was similar among the three menstrual cycles.

and lactase enzymes exist you know? lactose intolerance isnt a big deal. i can get a pack of 120 for 15 dollars jfl
There is a very small amount of estrogen of and progesterone in milk which suppress GnRH extremly slightly, nothing to worry abt.
Keep coping yuo aint getting to agartha lil bud

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and dna_cel

lactase enzymes don't really work as well as natural. Ive tried and still get the shits.

There is a reason white have mogger bone development and are healthier than all other races lmao

lactase enzymes don't really work as well as natural. Ive tried and still get the shits.

There is a reason white have mogger bone development and are healthier than all other races lmao
why would milk be preferred over meat? and you are acting as if other countries dont drink milk. in china they force you to drink a fucking small little box of it from ps to ms

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
There is a very small amount of estrogen of and progesterone in milk which suppress GnRH extremly slightly, nothing to worry abt.
Keep coping yuo aint getting to agartha lil bud
dont want to sound rude, but can you have any sources? and it may be a small amount, but its still significant. gh / estrogens are in mgs of quantities as well, even a few mg of hormones in milk can have an effect. and im theorising that its not because of hormones in the milk, because they would be broken down / digested, but maybe a bodys response to milk.

"Subjects were seven men, six prepubertal children, and five women. The men and children drank 600 mL/m(2) of cow milk." not a large intake of milk, only 2glasses
After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men. not the "significantly"

"The present data on men and children indicate that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was suppressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion. Sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk."

this isnt speculation, but genuine findings

another one that is interesting, not a study but still useful, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16125328/
"In conclusion, increased consumption of animal-derived food may have adverse effects on the development of hormone-dependent cancers. Among dietary risk factors, we are most concerned with milk and dairy products, because the milk we drink today is produced from pregnant cows, in which estrogen and progesterone levels are markedly elevated."

which means that the "small amount" in milk is still statistically significant.

and whats agartha? im on top of my nutrition and sleep, and live a healthy lifestyle.

i dont get whats so important in milk. the micros you can get from meat / vegetables, and the fats you can get from other sources.

dont want to sound rude, but can you have any sources? and it may be a small amount, but its still significant. gh / estrogens are in mgs of quantities as well, even a few mg of hormones in milk can have an effect. and im theorising that its not because of hormones in the milk, because they would be broken down / digested, but maybe a bodys response to milk.

"Subjects were seven men, six prepubertal children, and five women. The men and children drank 600 mL/m(2) of cow milk." not a large intake of milk, only 2glasses
After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men. not the "significantly"

"The present data on men and children indicate that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was suppressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion. Sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk."

this isnt speculation, but genuine findings

another one that is interesting, not a study but still useful, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16125328/
"In conclusion, increased consumption of animal-derived food may have adverse effects on the development of hormone-dependent cancers. Among dietary risk factors, we are most concerned with milk and dairy products, because the milk we drink today is produced from pregnant cows, in which estrogen and progesterone levels are markedly elevated."

which means that the "small amount" in milk is still statistically significant.

and whats agartha? im on top of my nutrition and sleep, and live a healthy lifestyle.
"Although results of published studies are not unequivocal, it seems that there is stronger evidence suggesting that amounts of estrogens in cow's milk are too low to cause health effects in humans."

"Although results of published studies are not unequivocal, it seems that there is stronger evidence suggesting that amounts of estrogens in cow's milk are too low to cause health effects in humans."
tbh idont think milk really does shit when your using something an ai

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
tbh idont think milk really does shit when your using something an ai
Even without an ai there is no evidence milk is bad. Its pretty much the opposite. At least for us whites cow milk is healthy

i dont get whats so important in milk. the micros you can get from meat / vegetables, and the fats you can get from other sources.
Tallest african in the tribe maasai in the world eat heavy cow and dairy. Tallest countries in the world have heavy dairy. Brother you can talk all this meat vegetable shit but you will be a manlet

• +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster
Tallest african in the tribe maasai in the world eat heavy cow and dairy. Tallest countries in the world have heavy dairy. Brother you can talk all this meat vegetable shit but you will be a manlet
i drink it for the macros and taste, not to get fucking taller, because thats a joke to think that milk would do that.
even if milk contained hgh, it would be broken down into smaller proteins, which is why you can only take gh through injections / pens. estradiol and most estrogens, can be taken orally.

and mathis's "for us whites" doesnt make sense, milk digestion isnt affected much by lactose intolerance. even lactose intolerant people can withstand 250ml of milk.

state of this forum. thinking milk is gonna do something. obviously milk is better than fucking goyslop in china and the us, but theres nothing inherent about milk thats better than a good diet. it has good macros and micros (vit d, k, calc) but you can get a lot more from different sources, and through supplements that arent underdosed my yellow factory fags

and health effects in humans, they are talking about cancers and sickness. estrogens diffuse into milk because the cow is fucking pregnant, and estrogens are absorbed when u digest milk. a 1/3rd increase in circulating estrogens isnt a big deal to researches worried about health consequences, but for autistic fags it matters.

milks high in protein and sugars, so amazing for puberty, but if your ontop of your diet meat and other things will take u further. milk is good for development for normies, but if your like a user on this forum whos ontop of their diet and sleep, milk isnt the lifechanging thing that op makes it out to be.

• +1
Im gonna be manlet anyways bc my parents r both 5 5 i am just naturlaly lactose intolerant because of my country
cope shit genes jfl, im han chinese and lactose tolerant

why would milk be special compared to meats? the micros are nice but you can get them in supplements and vegetables & meat

you're right, high protein and high micros, and a lot of sun exposure + cardio is what makes them much taller compared to officefags.
but your acting like this cant be replicated by a normal person, being ontop of your diet and not being a fat cuck that doesnt do cardio is whats making somebody not reach their predestined height

and a manlets going to be manlet. a 5'5 nigga injecting peptides, taking ai and ontop of their diet / sleep isnt going to ever be normal height even if he reaches 5'7 (which would be really lucky being able to squeeze out 2 inches) unless he terrafrauds with elevator shoes.
acting like im a manlet jf fucking L. 5'10 at 15 already puts me above most people my age, and my bone age is appropriate for my height. already on hgh anyways, worse case scenario i dont grow shit above my original predisposed height and live at 5'11-6'0.

• +1
you're right, high protein and high micros, and a lot of sun exposure + cardio is what makes them much taller compared to officefags.
but your acting like this cant be replicated by a normal person, being ontop of your diet and not being a fat cuck that doesnt do cardio is whats making somebody not reach their predestined height
i think it comes to better protein intake at the end of the day. modern populations with lower protein (specifically animal based) now have igf-1 deficiencies and no beneficial nutrients that translate into actual height. height trajectory on massai and these developed euro nations is no different. less disease/sickness and malnutrition, bigger frames

the estrogenic effect milk brings is probably very minimal and can be negligible. hans amato did a video on this but his channel got taken down. he had some studies that debunked it and said some crazy stats like u need 42 litres of milk before u experience estrogenic side effects

25% of white's are lactose intolerant.
80% of blacks are.

I'm part of the 1 in 4 white people.

It's easy to get nutrients though. Broccoli is high in Calcium, Potassium (higher than bananas), and Magnesium for example.
Healthy Fats: Avocados, Nuts, Chicken, Eggs

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
25% of white's are lactose intolerant.
80% of blacks are.

I'm part of the 1 in 4 white people.

It's easy to get nutrients though. Broccoli is high in Calcium, Potassium (higher than bananas), and Magnesium for example.
Healthy Fats: Avocados, Nuts, Chicken, Eggs
over for chinks, 92%

i drink it for the macros and taste, not to get fucking taller, because thats a joke to think that milk would do that.
even if milk contained hgh, it would be broken down into smaller proteins, which is why you can only take gh through injections / pens. estradiol and most estrogens, can be taken orally.

and mathis's "for us whites" doesnt make sense, milk digestion isnt affected much by lactose intolerance. even lactose intolerant people can withstand 250ml of milk.

state of this forum. thinking milk is gonna do something. obviously milk is better than fucking goyslop in china and the us, but theres nothing inherent about milk thats better than a good diet. it has good macros and micros (vit d, k, calc) but you can get a lot more from different sources, and through supplements that arent underdosed my yellow factory fags

and health effects in humans, they are talking about cancers and sickness. estrogens diffuse into milk because the cow is fucking pregnant, and estrogens are absorbed when u digest milk. a 1/3rd increase in circulating estrogens isnt a big deal to researches worried about health consequences, but for autistic fags it matters.

milks high in protein and sugars, so amazing for puberty, but if your ontop of your diet meat and other things will take u further. milk is good for development for normies, but if your like a user on this forum whos ontop of their diet and sleep, milk isnt the lifechanging thing that op makes it out to be.
Nobody is strung up on height stfu. Name how you can easily get vitamin d,k, calcium easily to hit the bare minimum jew. requirements?

Nobody is strung up on height stfu. Name how you can easily get vitamin d,k, calcium easily to hit the bare minimum jew. requirements?
not a jew, fuck the jews nigga. purebread han chinese. :ogre::ogre:
1. calcium
collard greens contain 266mg calcium with 53% bioavailability (1 cup size serving, ~170g)
compared to milks 110mg with 30% bioavailability

lactose intolerance is a subhuman trait

rich in mk4:
most meats are much better, with 8.1ug, per 100g (raw, shrinks when cooked)
raw eggs have 7ug per 100g, which also dramatically shrink in size when cooked because the water boils out of them.
a cup of milk contains. 93ug (250g cup)

vitamin k2 supps contain a lot more, my one from life extension contains 1000mcg, even if it was 90% shit its still a lot more than a cup of milk.

to reach the calcium requirements through milk, youd need over 2.7 liters of milk.

the tribe you mentioned probably gets their nutrients through meat if anything.

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
rich in mk4:
most meats are much better, with 8.1ug, per 100g (raw, shrinks when cooked)
raw eggs have 7ug per 100g, which also dramatically shrink in size when cooked because the water boils out of them.
a cup of milk contains. 93ug (250g cup)

vitamin k2 supps contain a lot more, my one from life extension contains 1000mcg, even if it was 90% shit its still a lot more than a cup of milk.
Raw milk has 500g calcium faggot and tons of other nutrients at a higher rate. JFL you think netherlands people around the world are drinking gay pasturized milk.

"the content of MK-4 ranged from 57 ng/g cheese to 83 ng/g cheese,". Its laughable to get mogger amounts of mk4 from meat.

You speak so much like you know what your talking about but your a fucking idiot.

supps are kike magic and will fuck you up long run.

to reach the calcium requirements through milk, youd need over 2.7 liters of milk.

the tribe you mentioned probably gets their nutrients through meat if anything.
they drink the milk,blood,bones and the meat. Stop being a faggot

Raw milk has 500g calcium faggot and tons of other nutrients at a higher rate. JFL you think netherlands people around the world are drinking gay pasturized milk.

"the content of MK-4 ranged from 57 ng/g cheese to 83 ng/g cheese,". Its laughable to get mogger amounts of mk4 from meat.

You speak so much like you know what your talking about but your a fucking idiot.

supps are kike magic and will fuck you up long run.
but you would get the same effect of raw milk from just drinking more pasteurized milk? pasteurized milk has 300mg calcium, and a similar albeit lesser nutritional profile