Why are most millionaires super ugly?

To be able to get girls ;)

cos u have to be high iq to be a millionaire.

look at all the smart people in ur school, were they good looking or ugly nerds

w
cos u have to be high iq to be a millionaire.

look at all the smart people in ur school, were they good looking or ugly nerds
why do money correlate to high iq?

Because most people are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
w

why do money correlate to high iq?
Being able to think for themself and learn/see easily money patterns. In today era Internet and high IQ + discipline is only what you need to make money. Social media and era of consumption makes today world so easy to earn money for high IQ people.
But what IQ have to being ugly? I dont think it's correlates. I will tell it's opossite, the more natural beauty the more IQ you look and are probably are

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Tylermax
Because they aren't black-pilled and live a life full of self-indulgence probably. Alot of guys I know already don't work out at all and just eat whatever they want, no imagine what happens when they get older, have access to alcohol, free time, recreational drugs, good food etc.

The perfect recipe for becoming a sub-optimal skinny fat, pre-diabetic mess

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
they don't care they can just betabuxx and fuck jb's on the side

• +1
Being able to think for themself and learn/see easily money patterns. In today era Internet and high IQ + discipline is only what you need to make money. Social media and era of consumption makes today world so easy to earn money for high IQ people.
But what IQ have to being ugly? I dont think it's correlates. I will tell it's opossite, the more natural beauty the more IQ you look and are probably are
Actually what you need to become rich in the modern world is connections. There, I said it.

• So Sad
because they dont really care about looks its just money and status that makes them worth anything, if they were poor and ugly society wouldnt treat them well

because they dont really care about looks its just money and status that makes them worth anything, if they were poor and ugly society wouldnt treat them well
2026 is approaching buddy boyo

Actually what you need to become rich in the modern world is connections. There, I said it.
Its easy to find them if you just start doing something - they are made automaticly by time, beacuse people want work together ( win - win ). Connestions are made over time in industry and true, they are important

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES