Why do normies think hight matters but face doesn't?

ggg.tv🤫

ggg.tv🤫

🏴‍☠️ Weapon master of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
There are some normies who accept the importance of looks but seem to think face doesn't matter or at least ignore the importance of face. Why is this?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, thebuffdon690, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
There are some normies who accept the importance of looks but seem to think face doesn't matter or at least ignore the importance of face. Why is this?
face is law

• +1
Reactions: greycel, tombradylover, ggg.tv🤫 and 1 other person
In my circle, neither matters. Only
Drip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, greycel, datboijj and 7 others
theres a guy at my school thats 6'7 and ltn and girls dont even talk to him just lol at people thinking height can save ur face

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: plukee, copemaxxeer, bloomercel and 3 others
height only matters if ur face is atleast decent

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, greycel and ggg.tv🤫
height only matters if ur face is atleast decent
Thats what i think too, but alot of normies think hight is the ONLY thing that matters when it comes to looks. When it shouldnt be too hard for them to see how us men care about women's faces so they must care about ours too

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, thebuffdon690, bloomercel and 1 other person
normies only care about clothes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Ryldoo IS COPING, bloomercel and 4 others
theres a guy at my school thats 6'7 and ltn and girls dont even talk to him just lol at people thinking height can save ur face
height is just a multiplier for your face

• +1
Reactions: Cliff_Lee and ggg.tv🤫
idrk, but i think its to do with the fact thats its easy to quantify

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and ggg.tv🤫
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, thebuffdon690 and mirrormogger
Blackops2cel was 6ft 3 but thats wasn't enough to save him
i relate to blackops2cel . but didnt he get a wife at some point? idk might be rumors

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, mirrormogger and ggg.tv🤫
Same mindset as people who think body is everything. It's their male gaze telling them that size and how strong you are is everything.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
i relate to blackops2cel . but didnt he get a wife at some point? idk might be rumors
IMG 2987
Yes he got married and there are pictures of the wedding but thats only because he looksmaxxed this is how he looks now

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, bloomercel, greycel and 2 others
Because height is at least measureable and has some usage (physical fights etc) while face is completely useless

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ggg.tv🤫
In my circle, neither matters. Only
Drip
Drip too hard, don't stand too close, you gon' fuck around and drown off this wave

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and ggg.tv🤫
I just remembered most normies consider themselves above average so they cant blame their lack of dating success on face

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and thebuffdon690
considering what he started with good ascension actually, did he get any surgeries?
IMG 2987
IMG 2988
Now that you mention it he might've because his nose looks very different

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, thebuffdon690, bloomercel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, thebuffdon690 and mirrormogger
I’ve never met a ‘normie’ who expressed such.

Both matter.

But face still holds a lot of weight.

Niggas keep saying that they see a bunch of "tall and ugly" men swimming with women but I doubt that.

Adam Driver still has a conventionally attractive face. It's just not a "pretty boy" look. And that's where people get it twisted. Having a "pretty boy" look isn't the only way to have an attractive face.

An actual ugly or mediocre looking tall dude gets ignored by women most of the time. And they're actually more likely to be treated as creeps for pursuing women than average height men. Some get lucky in relationships just like ugly/mediocre average height men but it's not really the advantage you think it is.

Height really over works against men if you're unusually short for an adult man, like 5'5 or less. If you're 5'6 and have a decent face, fit, and aren't socially awkward/ND, you can still date and fuck women.

But it also depends on where you live too. In the Northeast, height matters less compared to the Midwest on average. Similarly, height matters less in Southern Europe than Scandinavia on average.

• +1
Height mogging is far more brutal

Certainly a 50% height and top 3% face will get you infinitely more pussy than a top 3% height and 50% face.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and <6PSLcel
they are coping

• +1