Why do shitty opening bands always ask the crowd to buy their merch, but good openers don’t say shit to the crowd

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
One time I seen a band called The Body opening for a bigger band. The body made amazing heavy electronic sounding weird nihilistic music. They didn’t even address the crowd and didn’t say shit as if they knew they were big shit poppin. Even though they were the opening band.

But then I saw some other shit opening band that sounded like generic butt rock and all they did was try to be friendly to the crowd.

Why do shit bands act nice but good bands act mean?

@Esteban1997 @Primalsplit @vermillioncorefan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, LancasteR, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
because the music speaks for itself

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Primalsplit and Vermilioncore
because the music speaks for itself
I guess so. The shitty band even came up to me and tried to give me a guitar pick. But the body ignored everyone. I mean they’re an opening band too, so shouldn’t they be nice like the other guy

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I guess so. The shitty band even came up to me and tried to give me a guitar pick. But the body ignored everyone. I mean they’re an opening band too, so shouldn’t they be nice like the other guy
nah the body is actually good bro i remember them and if they were nice it would ruin their image who wants to listen to dark triad music like that when you know the singer is a swell cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Vermilioncore
Because thats Life bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
nah the body is actually good bro i remember them and if they were nice it would ruin their image who wants to listen to dark triad music like that when you know the singer is a swell cuck
Nah I met them they’re nice asf one of them fat hillbillies
Follow me on IG too

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Some people are good some people are bad
nah this mf didn’t even read my post “some people are good some people are bad” my ass 🤣 tf you on about lil bro

nah this mf didn’t even read my post “some people are good some people are bad” my ass 🤣 tf you on about lil bro
Idk Bro im working im not paying attention bro

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore