why do woman rate me so low i dont get it JFL COPIUM

polizz

polizz

ultimate femboy mtn

could i also pull the girl? i talked to her friend and asked her if she liked me and her friend said no in a very rude mannor but i think her friend might say no to all boys trying to slide into that girl in the picture dms. am i just coping?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThatChicoFan, wishIwasSalludon, liberiangrimreaper and 12 others
wtf org is dead bro

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, 97baHater, KhatcodaiA3 and 1 other person
You look prretty good... I have no idea why they dont like u. Weird stuff.

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, antony 726, Bitchslayer and 1 other person
Do you get lols irl??

Chads.org

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, noodlelover, 97baHater and 12 others
I think it's your personality tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, noodlelover, liberiangrimreaper and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, wishIwasSalludon, fagtard and 2 others
are u like 5'2 or something?

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, Costcosuperstore, halloweed and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThatChicoFan, liberiangrimreaper, Acridax and 3 others
should be obvious if you get IOIs, sounds like you dont so you look ass irl its over
no i look much better irl i just live in a country where woman thirst over ltn-mtns

• +1
Reactions: ambi
darken your eyebrows or smth

she wants arabs sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: Bzz, Clqs and Axii
they look better, tbh idk maybe you’re not their type :lul:
seems like it i guess thats the difference beetwen mtn and chad . chad is liked by every girl

seems like it i guess thats the difference beetwen mtn and chad . chad is liked by every girl
you are almost chad . maybe they don’t like white guys

It’s because you are very ugly and feminine looking and stop saying cope and jfl it’s annoying af and the most greycell thing in this forum
cope incel im more og then u faggot

• +1
Reactions: ThatChicoFan
how old are you negroido

It’s because you are very ugly and feminine looking and stop saying cope and jfl it’s annoying af and the most greycell thing in this forum
He looks like syriancell.

The girl friends of Stacy's always block them off, you definitely got a shot at her but now it's more up to your personality because looks wise you definitely got a shot.

@polizz the chick u talked to was my alt btw

The girl friends of Stacy's always block them off, you definitely got a shot at her but now it's more up to your personality because looks wise you definitely got a shot.
thanks man i can always put on a mask on my personality cause im a dark triad sigma

• Hmm...
Reactions: EvCu65
thanks man i can always put on a mask on my personality cause im a dark triad sigma
Stacy's sense it when you fake something so better build a real better personality instead of faking one

Stacy's sense it when you fake something so better build a real better personality instead of faking one
this guys a gimp don't give him advice

• +1
Reactions: EvCu65
cope incel im more og then u faggot
when low iq users here learn about being banned 🤯 and also rotting longer is not a flex and stop using cope and jfl that’s the most new gen thing I seen here and I look better then your whole family tree stfu your the gay looking faggot you are 5,9 most odds and victim weight too lol

Attachments

• IMG_2581.jpeg
    IMG_2581.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
when low iq users here learn about being banned 🤯 and also rotting longer is not a flex and stop using cope and jfl that’s the most new gen thing I seen here and I look better then your whole family tree stfu your the gay looking faggot you are 5,9 most odds and victim weight too lol
lol you fucking fraud i have ur unfruaded pic ur mtn :ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lol you fucking fraud i have ur unfruaded pic ur mtn :ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Mirin how you actually followed my advice so you don’t seem like a newgen incel now and also you believing ezra edits is wild 😆 mirin how ezra himself said he was shit posting and the low iq cord users bought it lol here’s a video of me too relax man and just get out of here and inject estrogen

Attachments

• VID_20240504084810182.mov
    7.5 MB
Mirin how you actually followed my advice so you don’t seem like a newgen incel now and also you believing ezra edits is wild 😆 mirin how ezra himself said he was shit posting and the low iq cord users bought it lol here’s a video of me too relax man and just get out of here and inject estrogen
ur so retarted bro pleaes kys

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777 and ThatChicoFan
Told you you don't look good.