Wish I had more flaws I could fix

distance decay

distance decay

Fiend for Vyvanse
It took me about 2 years but I think im fully softmaxed now, I have to get increasingly more creative just to gain 0.2 psl, its sad. Ive literally perfected my skin / teeth / lashes etc, from this site.

Wish I had more stuff to fix on my face, Im high mtn with good appeal but theres nothing I can do now except pray my face develops more and beomes more harmonious in the coming years, its hard to accept.

The one thing I have left with a high ROI is gymmaxxing

For any new younger guys make sure you take action quick, this site is a gold mine. Ascend before this site gets shut down because of some incel going ER

Anyone else relate? What should I do next

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend, Sny, BadmanGangstar and 2 others
can u recommend some good threads for softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
can u recommend some good threads for softmaxxing
What do u need to fix? Guarantee if your asking this question here instead of going out and finding them your not gonna take action anyways

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
It took me about 2 years but I think im fully softmaxed now, I have to get increasingly more creative just to gain 0.2 psl, its sad. Ive literally perfected my skin / teeth / lashes etc, from this site.

Wish I had more stuff to fix on my face, Im high mtn with good appeal but theres nothing I can do now except pray my face develops more and beomes more harmonious in the coming years, its hard to accept.

For any new younger guys make sure you take action quick, this site is a gold mine. Ascend before this site gets shut down because of some incel going ER

What did you do to "fully softmaxx"

What do u need to fix? Guarantee if your asking this question here instead of going out and finding them your not gonna take action anyways
true, tbh skin and hair health, denser eyebrows and lashes and maybe a way for pearly white teeth

Only thing i need fixing is asymmetrical face and wrinkles from sleeping on my face

wdyd for lashes and teeth

bhai i have negative canthal tilt with a big nose and mid cheekbones i dont think theres softmaxxes for any

• So Sad
Reactions: distance decay
bhai i have negative canthal tilt with a big nose and mid cheekbones i dont think theres softmaxxes for any
Yeah ik, im talking about fixable ones lol my cheekbones are pretty average aswell

wdyd for lashes and teeth
Lashes I just used the ordinary peptide serum lol, thought it was cope but im hella sensitive to it they are long asf after 3 weeks. Waiting for latisse to arrive.

Teeth I bought 44% carbamide peroxide Make sure it doesnt hit your gums tho they will turn white from the peroxide

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Take test bro

• +1
Reactions: distance decay