WIZZ EXPIRIMENT GTFIH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, WeiWei, edodalic29 and 1 other person
Strange, I thought you would look Dravidian. This doesn't explain your success. You are an anomaly or however you write that. An outlier.
idk its crazy some days i feel dravidian some days i feel indic but im originally from andhara pradhesh india

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I

did an exp on there as well. Got hoes myself (not as good as you) @Mogman_ djd the best he’s a bbccel but he gets so many 😍😍😍😍😍😍 by girls it’s stupid he even beats your eesults
yeah i only did this for an hour then deleted it tbh i had to clear shit of my phone cus some girls said some really nasty stuff like get it out -- bj? and yh i had to clear the crime scene if my LTR sees this im fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xegigi and Michael Myers
idk its crazy some days i feel dravidian some days i feel indic but im originally from andhara pradhesh india
That means you're Dravidian, yes.

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
All i Got was Latinas and bbc foids

Did get a few Arabs and pakis as well. Basically my hypothesis on which types of women I appeal to 🤷‍♂️
i got mianly white, latina and arabs mostly white tho i dont appeal to sheboons apparently too bad i wanted to get a tit job from. a bbw fatass sheboon

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Literal subhuman LTN white guy getting a top tier black chick

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
i got mianly white, latina and arabs mostly white tho i dont appeal to sheboons apparently too bad i wanted to get a tit job from. a bbw fatass sheboon
Ahah I don’t appeal to cum or gooks appeal mainly to bbc and Latina. Appeal to a lot of mena and paki/afghan on there as well but less common than the first 2

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and S1d456
is this like a UK/european app?

• +1
View attachment 2896401
She’s not top tier bro. She is abt a 5/10 blk foid brothas wouldnt even pull her if they saw her in the club. She does mogg him though this is true but shes 5

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, xegigi and S1d456
View attachment 2896401
shes not top tier black but yes JBW is law you cant be a white incel unless ur truly subhuman with deformities there will always be sheboons and asian waifus wanting to suck your lil white dicks

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
the blue blonde the massive tit and arse one and the tall one want to suck me off the rest i just didt accept tbh ther were some gay faggot messaging me as well truly revolting
which photos bro? just copy them from the OP, i dont see a single chick with big tits

Dravidians and BBCs are running the west tbh
only GL ones tho i have lots of freinds with my dravidan pheno but still are bluepilled curries who are kisless i feel bad

shes not top tier black but yes JBW is law you cant be a white incel unless ur truly subhuman with deformities there will always be sheboons and asian waifus wanting to suck your lil white dicks
Maybe the black chicks in UK/EU look like that more common but shes 100% top tier in USA lol.

which photos bro? just copy them from the OP, i dont see a single chick with big tits
i didnt want to photograph titties of girls with my LTR next to me but yes they covered their cleavages with music boxes JFL foid r truly repulsive

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I WENT ON WIZZ MFS FOR AN EXPIRIMENT I did cus ofView attachment 2896349View attachment 2896350View attachment 2896351View attachment 2896352
4109030_1000057743.jpg
@SONnrecent thread to test it out didn't want to brag but here r the results btw WIZZ SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOISLY IRLView attachment 2896348 FOR FUCKING HOES AND SLUTS I GOT 300 DMS WITHIN 1 HOUR then I deleted the account JFL most of the dms were MTBS to LTBS with fat titties and arses I used my shittiest pictures BTW and one good one View attachment 2896335View attachment 2896336View attachment 2896338View attachment 2896339View attachment 2896340View attachment 2896343View attachment 2896344View attachment 2896345View attachment 2896346View attachment 2896347View attachment 2896341

View attachment 2896332View attachment 2896354
Curry bhai slaying the gori mems :soy:

• JFL
@Blackgymmax thinks it’s time to change ur mind about this kid?
Bhai if u have tried that app you’d know it doesn’t mean too much but he’s good looking for an indian ya , probs one of the better looking Indians on here tbh

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and S1d456
All i Got was Latinas and bbc foids

Did get a few Arabs and pakis as well. Basically my hypothesis on which types of women I appeal to 🤷‍♂️
Show pics of the Muslim foids I wanna check sum pls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and yeeyeeslayer
i didnt want to photograph titties of girls with my LTR next to me but yes they covered their cleavages with music boxes JFL foid r truly repulsive
as in i thought you meant that some of the picutres you posted in the original post were the same girls. Not worried if you dont have pics, just wondering if the pics of the girls you already posted are the same ones or you just mean from all the girls in general you had on there

• +1
Bhai if u have tried that app you’d know it doesn’t mean too much but he’s good looking for an indian ya , probs one of the better looking Indians on here tbh
the app is fillled with desperate hoes and sluts my age yes but its pretty much tinder for minors it got banned last month because of sextortions JFL it is pretty meaningless tho compared to my slays in house parties

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and ambi
true it's easy to match with a bunch of girls on these teen dating apps

but the question is can you get them to even text you let alone meet/fuck you?

• +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia and S1d456
the app is fillled with desperate hoes and sluts my age yes but its pretty much tinder for minors it got banned last month because of sextortions JFL it is pretty meaningless tho compared to my slays in house parties
Ya u can def pull irl tbh but it won’t be on the scale of that app because the desperation on there is crazy me and my friends tried it last yr

• Love it
@Magnum Opus :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
as in i thought you meant that some of the picutres you posted in the original post were the same girls. Not worried if you dont have pics, just wondering if the pics of the girls you already posted are the same ones or you just mean from all the girls in general you had on there
no they were just a few of girls i couldnt ss every single one i prolly didnt even see every dm the girls i posted were the average of the one i got tbh i got a lot of good looking ones and a lot of fucking sluts and hoes tbh I dont have picutres of all of them no

• +1
Reactions: Achilles

Yup it’s very easy I used it last yr for a day and I had tons of requests I even got offered nudes Astaghfirullah 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and S1d456
Ya u can def pull irl tbh but it won’t be on the scale of that app because the desperation on there is crazy me and my friends tried it last yr
You in UK/Europe for this as well?

• +1

thats accurate i didnt reply to all of em but some managed to find my insta and dmed me on there saying to link up to suck me off but i just deleted the wizz app after an hour cus its just fucked tbh

thats accurate i didnt reply to all of em but some managed to find my insta and dmed me on there saying to link up to suck me off but i just deleted the wizz app after an hour cus its just fucked tbh
watch out that some of these arent bots and scammers/blackmailers dog

exactly tbh its not just the matches tho i got tons of dms which is pretty easy to get and yes if ur a teen just be first theory and be prettyboy works

Yup it’s very easy I used it last yr for a day and I had tons of requests I even got offered nudes Astaghfirullah 😭😭
no way i got offered blowjobs and linkups but on yubo like a few months ago some foid named bianca flashed me on videocall on dating apps teens are desperate horny fucks

IRL women dont thirst over people like in house parties or dating apps jfl not even for chad unless there like high status women primal desires and low inhibiton comes after alcohol or if they are horny

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Ahah I don’t appeal to cum or gooks appeal mainly to bbc and Latina. Appeal to a lot of mena and paki/afghan on there as well but less common than the first 2
most women there are desperate white foids

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
i might have to hop on ngl seems like easy validation
shave and get fluffy hair -- prettyboy appeal == instant valdiation

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Mogs me
@Clavicular @philosopher @Michael Myers
i get all sheebons and subhumans
View attachment 2896365View attachment 2896364
foids dont want chad , this is the fate that awaits anyone over 5 psl
View attachment 2896367
yeh femcels have higher standers and straight up would just shoot their shot without care (from irl experience)

also i think you might be actually intimidating like @Michael Myers said, jfl your lower 3rd is insanely big, coupled with your eye area you have that robot/terminator hypermasc look

ok for tinder it might be interesting if good looking women won’t swipe right to you but for irl even chad has to put some effort and make moves but everything he does has boosted luck and success rate stats very highly

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, edodalic29, Michael Myers and 1 other person
they were all verified JFL but yeah it is a possibility
You can fake verfiy very easily dude. Legit just hold up a picture of whoever you are impostering

• +1
@Blackgymmax think it’s time to change ur mind about this kid?
The women in the OP fog any of the monkey gorillas that rate BGM 8 or 9 :ogre:

Actual Wizz Matches > Validation from Land Whales on Discord

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back