Women under 30 are making up to 20% more than their male counterparts

Giorgio

Giorgio

Silver

So not only women have infinite privilege in dating and social life in general, they play on easymode even when it comes to jobs/careers - something that traditionally always was something that men had advantage in, something to counteract the immense privilege women have everywhere else

Well, now men don't even have that

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, Debetro, Alt Number 3 and 11 others
Yep, my gf salary mogs me to oblivion

44% higher

Hate this world

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Clown Show, Debetro and 10 others
B-but feminists told me there was a wage gap.

Oh yeah there's a wage gap alright but it's not WOMEN making LESS, it's MEN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czwarty, Ryldoo IS COPING, HTN_Mentalcel and 6 others
We have our forums, and other dark corners of the internet, to rot in. But we may only hide for so long. They want to ensure we can't even speak negatively about them without criminal charges of hate speech.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, SoundnVision, Freixel and 1 other person

44% higher

Hate this world
I couldn't look at myself in the mirror if I got money mogged by the average foid ,let alone my gf or wife JFL.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Giorgio
I couldn't look at myself in the mirror if I got money mogged by the average foid ,let alone my gf or wife JFL.
I money mog the average foid to oblivion, it's just that my gf is a top 5% earner for our age group. Also I took 3 years out form the workforce to do youtube full time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Giorgio
well you kind of do - you are just comparing yourself to women that are below you to procted your ego

you can't even imagine how much easier it is for women to get hired into FAANG or other well paying fortune 500 companies, how are you going to compete with that?

not only is it easier to be hired, but they also get fast tracked into leadership positions

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
This is also when you take into account the amount of young men in trades/danger pay who are making a lot by busting their ass in hard work. So when you just factor in average/easy jobs it's way higher.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, BrahminBoss and Giorgio
This is also when you take into account the amount of young men in trades/danger pay who are making a lot by busting their ass in hard work. So when you just factor in average/easy jobs it's way higher.
it's also going to get worse, as there is tremendous pressure on men to make money they resort to more and more extreme measures (like you mentioned, or shit like working oil rigs or mines in Australia), so this way they will still "make more", and that will be used by feminist circles to further the agenda of wage gap in order to make everything even more easy for women

eventually we will be at a point where unskilled dumb young women will be getting hired into insanely well paid busywork white collar positions, while men will be slaving away doing actual work getting paid "the same"

couple that with the management layer (HR and hiring too of course) becoming more and more female, it's just over for men
a female manager is never going to hire or promote a man over a woman

the female in group bias is just too broken when it's brought to a societal level

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Debetro and LancasteR
NEET mogs

• +1
Reactions: piec, Giorgio and MoggerGaston
it's also going to get worse, as there is tremendous pressure on men to make money they resort to more and more extreme measures (like you mentioned, or shit like working oil rigs or mines in Australia), so this way they will still "make more", and that will be used by feminist circles to further the agenda of wage gap in order to make everything even more easy for women

eventually we will be at a point where unskilled dumb young women will be getting hired into insanely well paid busywork white collar positions, while men will be slaving away doing actual work getting paid "the same"

couple that with the management layer (HR and hiring too of course) becoming more and more female, it's just over for men

the female in group bias is just too broken when it's brought to a societal level

I'm NEET.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
We have our forums, and other dark corners of the internet, to rot in. But we may only hide for so long. They want to ensure we can't even speak negatively about them without criminal charges of hate speech.

They're going to cause a fucking revolution if they keep pushing, that's what they deserve.

• +1

So not only women have infinite privilege in dating and social life in general, they play on easymode even when it comes to jobs/careers - something that traditionally always was something that men had advantage in, something to counteract the immense privilege women have everywhere else

Betabux is a total meme. Retards throw around the word “betabux” even though the amount of men who are betabuxxers is an extremely small amount and they’re almost always old

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio and trueceI
well you kind of do - you are just comparing yourself to women that are below you to procted your ego

you can't even imagine how much easier it is for women to get hired into FAANG or other well paying fortune 500 companies, how are you going to compete with that?

not only is it easier to be hired, but they also get fast tracked into leadership positions
Nope. Not in my field : women don't want to work there and don't last long.All my partners are hard working middle aged men who are considered as scholars in this particular field.

• +1
They're going to cause a fucking revolution if they keep pushing, that's what they deserve.

That vid is shit, someone else posted it on here so i watched, the creator is soy and dumb, faggot just tried to copy/paste our shit while adding hitler bad, white elites are bad.

• +1
That vid is shit, someone else posted it on here so i watched, the creator is soy and dumb, faggot just tried to copy/paste our shit while adding hitler bad, white elites are bad.
Yes, but that doesn't matter, what matters is that this video has hundreds of thousands of views, the social masses are starting to get angry

• +1
But muhh patriarchy

• +1
Good, women can fund my NEETbux. Let them work.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, St.TikTokcel, Alt Number 3 and 3 others

44% higher

Hate this world

jews GIF

• +1
Nope. Not in my field : women don't want to work there and don't last long.All my partners are hard working middle aged men who are considered as scholars in this particular field.
the less women work in a certain (lucrative) field, the easier it is for those that do

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
the less women work in a certain (lucrative) field, the easier it is for those that do
They are a pain to work with.

They don't accept criticism, they don't want to work long hours if need be, they are rarely autonomous and always ask you stupid questions.

I had once a female manager, worst experience of my life, I had to quit.

The only women that you tend to find in my field are complete tomboy if not complete dykes unattractive femcels.

Did you notice how the video game industry went down the drain once they started hiring women and DEI in droves ? Now all games looks like shit and take ages to come out. Fortunately Japan is still keeping things afloat.

• +1
women are welcome to betabux me

• +1
women also get the higher status and more comfy jobs like office, secretary etc while men have to rot in warehouse

• +1

its already happening i got a female cousin from france works now in new york has city/government job is basically a office worker/secetary and makes the same as avg construction workers/trades men. Whats worse is these city/government jobs in the usa, pay you just enough the poor people and and avg wage. They give good benefits thou, but why is a office worker in manhanttan making 92k a year, when the same city worker working in plumbing is making 80k year. Its insane go online you will see these office jobs starting and max pay is much higher then any construction or trade jobs, and its because women make up like 73 percent of all office workers, and through government/city officals forcing companies to pay those office workers more aka MUH men to women wage gap.

• +1

Women earn more because they have more discipline. It's been proven women study longer hours for school and university and that transfers to life

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss