Would you rather stay obese all life

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
Or take the effort to diet to be a Psl god at 24 - 32? One of my friends( irl) want to know

• +1
Reactions: Absi, aspiringexcel and vermillioncorefan
The last time I lasted 4 months at 67 kg, I quickly rose to my standard 90 kg, my morbid brain is rotten, it only thinks about swallowing food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Gaygymmaxx and BrahminBoss
What the fuck do you think, obviously diet

• +1
Reactions: Absi, mike21, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
They won’t cry for us

he is an Advanced Doomer
Bro he has Sean o pry blue eyes and insane cheekbone but he’s obese and saying it’s not worth it. Rots at home playinh Roblox

tell your bro to just hop on semaglutide and lean down and hit the gym wtf is wrong with him?
if he has potential to ascend, he should obv

not really, but it's getting to hard to lose weight now

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
but neurotrasnmitters dead so its no use according to my fat buddy
you'll get better treatment from soyciety, worth it for that alone

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
you'll get better treatment from soyciety, worth it for that alone
he doesnt care about society bro hes all about pussy pussy pussy and he thinks 24-32 he is too low libido and bad neurotransmitters to attract girls even after he leanmaxes

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Or take the effort to diet to be a Psl god at 24 - 32? One of my friends( irl) want to know
stop asking this question and just get lean ASAP no time for waiting around

It's an easy fix and you will have a halo effect for those who know you. I've seen it happen to many normies and they got foids as a result in the short term due to it.

New people will never care if you are fit. But others will subconsciously compare you to your old fat self and that will halo you. Getting fat on purpose and losing it is a legit strategy to attract foids.

Fuck fat volcels. Especially tall ones. I do everything right and hit a wall (expensive surgeries like LL) while they cannot be bothered with the basics and ruin the reputation of legit incels like me who actually put in the work and get nothing in return.

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
losing weight is impossible

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, polio and j05
It's an easy fix and you will have a halo effect for those who know you. I've seen it happen to many normies and they got foids as a result in the short term due to it.

New people will never care if you are fit. But others will subconsciously compare you to your old fat self and that will halo you. Getting fat on purpose and losing it is a legit strategy to attract foids.

Fuck fat volcels. Especially tall ones. I do everything right and hit a wall (expensive surgeries like LL) while they cannot be bothered with the basics and ruin the reputation of legit incels like me who actually put in the work and get nothing in return.
easy fix JFL at u

easy fix JFL at u
Just starvemaxx or fill your meals with filler water foods like cucumbers and watermeloon. Not being fat is the easiest shit ever.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and LooksOrDeath

jfl who is getting fat on purpose

Fuck no
Shredded all year round mogs

• +1
Reactions: mogre and LooksOrDeath
jfl who is getting fat on purpose
This is a legit strategy. I've seen it from meatheads who do bulk and cut cycles. People subconsciously compare them with their older fat self and that halos them.

• JFL
Reactions: j05
The last time I lasted 4 months at 67 kg, I quickly rose to my standard 90 kg, my morbid brain is rotten, it only thinks about swallowing food
That's crazy I never deviate that much

Especially after being aware of leanmaxxing :lul:

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension and LooksOrDeath
That's my current weight. I'm trying to get to 63 kg in the coming weeks. Weight isn't that important though. If you have around 1/golden ratio waist to upper body circumference then it still looks good. Ideal waist to hip ratio for males is about 0.9 and 0.7 for women.

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension
Just starvemaxx or fill your meals with filler water foods like cucumbers and watermeloon. Not being fat is the easiest shit ever.
have you ever been fat asf?

if not, then what the fuck are you even talking about u dumb lil shit

• JFL
@BrahminBoss inject test tbh

What are you gonna lose at 25+

How do you know it’s halo

have you ever been fat asf?

if not, then what the fuck are you even talking about u dumb lil shit
Yes, I've been fat two times in my life, but not Nikocado Avocado level fat. That level is hard to fix, I agree. But most fat retards I've seen are not like this.

The first time I lost it all in the hospital. Was there for 2 weeks and got fed intravenously, because I vomited all food, water and pills I was given. Literally just 2 weeks starvemaxxing.

The second time I was on a bulk in my redpilled masc cope journey. I just started eating less and starvemaxxed. It's that easy.

• +1
Yes, I've been fat two times in my life, but not Nikocado Avocado level fat. That level is hard to fix, I agree. But most fat retards I've seen are not like this.

The first time I lost it all in the hospital. Was there for 2 weeks and got fed intravenously, because I vomited all food, water and pills I was given. Literally just 2 weeks starvemaxxing.

The second time I was on a bulk in my redpilled masc cope journey. I just started eating less and starvemaxxed. It's that easy.
So the key is watermelon cucumber Brocolli salads? Also reply to my other reply bro

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
How do you know it’s halo
When they transferred schools and met new girls in general. Nobody gave a shit that they were fit.

Older girls in their life complimented them, touched them, commented on their social media, etc. Again, they subconsciously compare to their old versions, which gives a halo effect.

• +1
So the key is watermelon cucumber Brocolli salads? Also reply to my other reply bro
Salads and artificial sweeteners. You find good low calorie recipes and eat like a pig.

Or you can just starvemaxx. You need more discipline and it may come with side effects, but it works. Drink water when hungry and thug it out.

• +1
tell your bro to just hop on semaglutide and lean down and hit the gym wtf is wrong with him?
if he has potential to ascend, he should obv
Semaglutide loses muscle too. He should take dnp instead

Semaglutide loses muscle too. He should take dnp instead
Not really tbh, I've been on sema for a few months before and now I'm hopping on it again.
I'm also naturally gymmaxed yet I lost a few kgs of fat but my strength stayed the same (so I probably retained all of my muscle).
The only problem with sema is not eating enough protein due to your reduced appetite. When your appetite is reduced (speaking from experience), you want to eat carb/fat-laden foods, and not tough steaks. You literally don't have motivation to chew as much.
So you gotta be conscious about your protein intake.

DNP has way more side effects afaik and you gotta be much more low inhib to try it imo. It's stronger than clenbuterol even. I've taken salbutamol which is very similar to clen but weaker and shorter lasting and I still got jitteriness and heart palpitations from it. DNP would probably kill me but I've had zero side effects on sema.

Salads and artificial sweeteners. You find good low calorie recipes and eat like a pig.

Or you can just starvemaxx. You need more discipline and it may come with side effects, but it works. Drink water when hungry and thug it out.
can u send me any of these recipes?

I once spent most of my money for skin care and a threejs course.

I was forced to starve, beg for money or food or steal. I was not low inhib enough and just starved for a week.

Some days I had only 400-500 calories of crackers or ~1000 calories of cookies. Minced meat on bread for ~1000 calories again.

Many foids did glowups in uni too. They were just broke and starved like me.

Just be a broke student theory.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mogre and BrahminBoss
When they transferred schools and met new girls in general. Nobody gave a shit that they were fit.

Older girls in their life complimented them, touched them, commented on their social media, etc. Again, they subconsciously compare to their old versions, which gives a halo effect.
but i thought first impressions everything so if fat once then if u lean down ul lstill be fat joe in their minds

• Hmm...
Reactions: mogre
can u send me any of these recipes?
Search Greg Doucette in youtube. He is a somewhat blackpilled roidhead manlet, but he has decent recipes. The french toast and protein bars are good. Pirate his shit ofc unless he made them free.

• +1
Search Greg Doucette in youtube. He is a somewhat blackpilled roidhead manlet, but he has decent recipes. The french toast and protein bars are good. Pirate his shit ofc unless he made them free.
im just gonna overdose on broccoli cauliflower mushrooms cottage cheese cheese glass noodles peppers potatoes coffee nicotine gum, sounds good?

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz
but i thought first impressions everything so if fat once then if u lean down ul lstill be fat joe in their minds
First impressions are giga overrated. You can change and people notice that. It often halos. If anything, bad first impressions are the way nowadays.

You can see it with people that get viral with bad reputation. Initially people hate them, but then they start rooting for them.

This is a legit strat people use nowadays to status and moneymaxx.

• Woah
im just gonna overdose on broccoli cauliflower mushrooms cottage cheese cheese glass noodles peppers potatoes coffee nicotine gum, sounds good?
It's perfect, yes. Use supplements for defficiencies tho.

• +1
It's perfect, yes. Use supplements for defficiencies tho.
which ones mainly? i already take magnesium zinc thyroid hormone , should i take a multivation of all the b vitamins? I get enough sunlight

which ones mainly? i already take magnesium zinc thyroid hormone , should i take a multivation of all the b vitamins? I get enough sunlight
It's impossible to know unless you test for it. It depends on what you eat IG. I personally just go YOLO when I starvemaxx.

Not really tbh, I've been on sema for a few months before and now I'm hopping on it again.
I'm also naturally gymmaxed yet I lost a few kgs of fat but my strength stayed the same (so I probably retained all of my muscle).
The only problem with sema is not eating enough protein due to your reduced appetite. When your appetite is reduced (speaking from experience), you want to eat carb/fat-laden foods, and not tough steaks. You literally don't have motivation to chew as much.
So you gotta be conscious about your protein intake.

DNP has way more side effects afaik and you gotta be much more low inhib to try it imo. It's stronger than clenbuterol even. I've taken salbutamol which is very similar to clen but weaker and shorter lasting and I still got jitteriness and heart palpitations from it. DNP would probably kill me but I've had zero side effects on sema.
Im gonna take dnp once summer is over. Don’t wanna sweat to death so better off taking it in fall or winter, sema i don’t wanna risk losing all my muscle

• +1
Reactions: mogre and BrahminBoss
Im gonna take dnp once summer is over. Don’t wanna sweat to death so better off taking it in fall or winter, sema i don’t wanna risk losing all my muscle
You know what’s best for you brah
Good luck on your journey

• Love it
Reactions: plukee