YOU NEED A WATERLINE PENCIL - NEW LOOKSMAX GTFIH

Ppl will just notice nd ul be embarrassed. Imagine being at a party nd some1 points out ur wearing makeup like a fking faggot. Its noticable af.
They wont , i wore it when hanging out w a foid n she dont seem to notice . Especially at a party or club under dark lights it’s basically invisible

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and pneumocystosis
Ppl will just notice nd ul be embarrassed. Imagine being at a party nd some1 points out ur wearing makeup like a fking faggot. Its noticable af.
you’ve never been to a party brother.
No one will notice it’s pencil.

Most normies can’t even spot coloured contacts…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, j05 and 3 others
you’ve never been to a party brother.
No one will notice it’s pencil.

Most normies can’t even spot coloured contacts…
Im at a party every few days

Anyways any good cheap eyeliners on ebay etc?

I bought a medium brown pencil today, i dont know if I really like the color. Grey might be better.

Also I'm not low inhib enough to cake the waterline as much @edodalic29 did and go outside

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Bro I want to try it but

My parents found my:

-Transparent nail paint (For preventing copper jewelry from leaving residues on skin)
-Lipstain to get redder lips
-tinting products (eyelashes, eyebrows)
-mascara wand

They prob think I’m 🅱️ay by now

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Deleted member 49130, shitskinism and 11 others
Bruh wtf happened to men? We putting make up on now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dontknowan and Sprinkles
When I saw this picture of Thom Strijd for the first time, I was in awe of his eye area.

View attachment 2478436

His green eyes are so bright. Some may say unnaturally bright.

How come?

Well, I noticed the waterline of his lower eyelid was noticeably darker than the average normie's, look at this:

View attachment 2478441

You see, this part of the eye, which the foid in this pic coloured with a pencil:

View attachment 2478442

It creates insane contrast and makes the eye look a lot brighter.

You may be thinking: "Muh this will only ascend coloured-eye-cels".

Well no.

I tried my girlfriend's waterline pencil on my T20 eyes.

View attachment 2478492

And the results were so damn impressive.

At first I put too much on and I looked quite effeminate, so I rubbed a bit off and
wow.

My eyes looked wayyy brighter and my overall eye area ascended like crazy.

It helped me fraud a better Palpebral Fissure Length to Height Ratio too.

It looked so damn good I nearly sucked myself off.

I just bought a pencil for myself off of amazon so that I can do it myself now that I dumped my gf.

View attachment 2478459

This is a holy grail, trust me.

I'll upload pics as soon as I receive my pencil tomorrow.

a game-changer by pneumo
Does thia work for blacks?

When I saw this picture of Thom Strijd for the first time, I was in awe of his eye area.

View attachment 2478436

How come?

Well, I noticed the waterline of his lower eyelid was noticeably darker than the average normie's, look at this:

View attachment 2478441

You see, this part of the eye, which the foid in this pic coloured with a pencil:

View attachment 2478442

Well no.

View attachment 2478492

At first I put too much on and I looked quite effeminate, so I rubbed a bit off and
wow.

I just bought a pencil for myself off of amazon so that I can do it myself now that I dumped my gf.

View attachment 2478459

a game-changer by pneumo
Makeup is cope and it gives acne

Im at a party every few days

Anyways any good cheap eyeliners on ebay etc?
If you're close to your parents house, use your mother's makeup drawer in her dressing room.
Good looksmax. Imagine the day where all normies are wearing light eye makeup. Soon, soon. Just a few #looksmax TikToks away.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
arabs already know it with the khôl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and justleavemealone

View attachment 2478436

How come?

View attachment 2478441

View attachment 2478442

Well no.

View attachment 2478492

wow.

View attachment 2478459

a game-changer by pneumo
White guys are such faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and wowamat
Makeupmaxxing. Don't try unless it's natural like Thomas strig or this guy.

Images 4

Only use makeup if you're at least chadlite. If ur htn or less and a foid catches u with makeup you'll appear like the biggest coper on earth or like a failed tranny or a weird gender fluid nigga

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, KLESUM and Moldovancel

View attachment 2478436

How come?

View attachment 2478441

View attachment 2478442

Well no.

View attachment 2478492

wow.

View attachment 2478459

a game-changer by pneumo
Mirin your ascension and mirin that you're still looksmaxxing even if you're chad

what do you do for brows
mirin
I dye my brows and lashes jet black and use castor oil nightly . I style them with vaseline & a brush and thats about it
How do u dye ur lashes
I only dye my lower lashes because u risk going blind if ur not careful if you do upper . I have alot of hooding on my upper so i don’t bother but i use just for men beard dye . I apply vaseline beforehand under my eyes to avoid staining and leave it on for about 5 mins or so and wipe off

just a heads up, the glassy look his eyes have is a weird effect caused by a combination of mie scattering and rayleigh scattering, all light have this but grey creates an especially funky effect.

I get the same shit, so I think he probably has a similar color.

it can either make them look blue or green depending on a whole bunch of factors, most of the time it's blue-ish, in reality it's neither.

hopefully this helps someone.

Last edited:
just a heads up, the glassy look his eyes have is a weird effect caused by a combination of mie scattering and rayleigh scattering, all light have this but grey creates an especially funky effect.

View attachment 2486090

it can either make them look blue or green depending on a whole bunch of factors, most of the time it's blue-ish, in reality it's neither.

This in addition to the waterline makeup?

You could use a pencil for this yeah but if you get caught its over lol.

This is the whole basis on dying ur top and bottom eyelashes lol, it gives the same effect as eyeliner and looks attractive. The guy in the pic has super dark lashes. Just dye ur eyelashes to be pitch black imo

• +1
Reactions: vampyre
You could use a pencil for this yeah but if you get caught its over lol.

This is the whole basis on dying ur top and bottom eyelashes lol, it gives the same effect as eyeliner and looks attractive. The guy in the pic has super dark lashes. Just dye ur eyelashes to be pitch black imo
The problem with this is most people dont have the correct eyelash density to start off with anyway

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
I dye my brows and lashes jet black and use castor oil nightly . I style them with vaseline & a brush and thats about it

I only dye my lower lashes because u risk going blind if ur not careful if you do upper . I have alot of hooding on my upper so i don’t bother but i use just for men beard dye . I apply vaseline beforehand under my eyes to avoid staining and leave it on for about 5 mins or so and wipe off
what are your brows natural color?

I tried a little bit and kinda look like jack sparrow💀 Any tips? Idk if i’m putting it on right, since i’ve never used makeup. Might just dye my lashes instead

View attachment 2486090

Randy Orton ?

what are your brows natural color?
My hair natrual is also a medium brown . Fuck i damn near did a full 360 degree pheno change, dosent even look like the same person tbh

this forum actually makes people trannys in 2023. imagine ur bathroom having more cremes and makeup than ur girlfriends? my fucking mom already jokes about me having more shit than her and i just got stuff for a basic skin care routine and dye

• +1
Bro just discovered what the arabs been doing for millenia ie kohl. Sunnah from the Prophet Muhammad PBUH.
NGL THO I BE DOING THIS AS WELL< DEF A VALID LOOKSMAX BUT DONT APPLY TOO MUCH OR YOU MIGHT GET CALLED OUT FOR WEARING EYELINER AS I HAVE A COUPLE TIMES

Lumify eye drops eyelashmaxxing and this should ascend any eye area

this forum actually makes people trannys in 2023. imagine ur bathroom having more cremes and makeup than ur girlfriends? my fucking mom already jokes about me having more shit than her and i just got stuff for a basic skin care routine and dye
Yes my ex girlfriend commented on my skincare and shit aswell, when we were just getting to know each other, she told me I was a little 💅

It doesn’t seem to be repulsive to girls however

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Does anyone have pencil pics? I’d like to see results maybe I’ll try it out, but il unfortunately my mother doesn’t use it

Yes my ex girlfriend commented on my skincare and shit aswell, when we were just getting to know each other, she told me I was a little 💅

It doesn’t seem to be repulsive to girls however
yeah it is a little repulsive you really dont want them knowing about any of this

Does anyone have pencil pics? I’d like to see results maybe I’ll try it out, but il unfortunately my mother doesn’t use it
ngl i tried it using my sisters' in the shades from black, brown and grey and its just too noticable. better off trying to grow or tint lashes.

ngl i tried it using my sisters' in the shades from black, brown and grey and its just too noticable. better off trying to grow or tint lashes.
Lower lashes are too fine, I tinted them black and they’re still barely visible

Cool, I was only applying castor oil now, but I will try it out.

As long as it’s not latisse it’s not going to hurt
most ppl on here had good results with it

apply it to the lash line not just the lashes themselves. brows too if u want

• +1
most ppl on here had good results with it

apply it to the lash line not just the lashes themselves. brows too if u want
Yeah sure I will thanks bro

• Love it
Reactions: KLESUM
Doesnt @Amnesia do this?
It looks like some makeup eyeliner and is quite obvious

after a bit of research, i bought urban decay 24/7. the colour i got is "zero". I'll let you know if it's any good
Is it good? Wondering if it's worth buying or getting some cheap one from my mom lol
@pneumocystosis