Young mike mentzer was handsome, correlation between dimorphism and muscle building

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Rambo_2697 | Some of the rare picture of young Mike Mentzer I couldn't  believe it insane 😲 | Instagram

i find out that most bodybuilders have good jaws, and ver masculine bone structure.
so if you have robust facial bones and good frame you must definetly have a higher androgen receptor density wich means you respond much better to gear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and klip11
Most good bodybuilders were HTN facially bcs they have good bones and most had above average lower thirds.

Arnold was the most gl one

Who is the most handsome professional bodybuilder? My pick is Gunther  Schlierkamp : r/bodybuilding
Jim Haislop - Greatest Physiques
Curt's Replays: Montana native Steve Reeves became Hollywood's first  strongman actor

Bone moggers have higher androgen receptor density no doubt

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Most good bodybuilders were HTN facially bcs they have good bones and most had above average lower thirds.
Could be that roids change the facial structure. You'll see that even foid bodybuilders facemog the majority of natty men

Could be that roids change the facial structure. You'll see that even foid bodybuilders facemog the majority of natty men
no steroids dont change face that much, only if you run heavy androgenic steroids that 70s bodybuilders didnt used

Wtf? Who fueled to be so narcy? ethnic nigger
WIN 20231017 14 49 24 Pro

i mog or at least match arnold in face and i am taller then him so kys. already 230lbs 6 months into roiding i will fucking mog him so hard

• Love it
Reactions: micropp
5'11 and 220 lean, just need 1 more cycle to match his size , i am taller and very genetics overall
He is 6’2, but probably yiu will have better physqie but facially u cant mog him

He is 6’2, but probably yiu will have better physqie but facially u cant mog him
he lied about his hegiht, look at him next to other bodybuilders and you will see he is actually 5'11, look at him next to 6' ramon dino,
ramon was barefoot and arnold with shoes

Acreano Ramon Dino vence o campeonato de Arnold Schwarzenegger em Ohio, EUA

he lied about his hegiht, look at him next to other bodybuilders and you will see he is actually 5'11, look at him next to 6' ramon dino,
ramon was barefoot and arnold with shoes

Acreano Ramon Dino vence o campeonato de Arnold Schwarzenegger em Ohio, EUA
Hes old as fuck now sprine will shrink

+ all thise deadlifts

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
+ all thise deadlifts
yeah he was taller, but i dont think he was 6'2 at all he even looks 5'10 with shoes now just look at the difference to 6' ramon.

anyways height makes bodybuilding harder so best height for bodybuilding is 5'6 to 5'10

• +1
Reactions: gonions
no steroids dont change face that much, only if you run heavy androgenic steroids that 70s bodybuilders didnt used
Well how do female bodybuilders have such masculinized faces?

Well how do female bodybuilders have such masculinized faces?
bcs they go from 0.1 test levels to 100 test levels wich is way to extreme hormonal change for them, same would happen to males but males need extreme doses for that