• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and TechnoBoss
water
my girl was like oh it’s as big as my wrist from the side :fuk:over for 4.9

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: nigkook and .*my*.
Yeah legit 6'2" will be like top 5% in usa but they would claim 6'4"
nah i claim 6’2 cuz people can tell when i lie these girls are educated now n shit:fuk:
but bro top 5% is when girls find it impressive

yea so is 6’2 which we know is bare minimum
Lol no. If you're 5'11 you should be good. You can add a lot of mass and look great. But if your dick is meh not much you can do about it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook and .*my*.
nah i claim 6’2 cuz people can tell when i lie these girls are educated now n shit:fuk:
but bro top 5% is when girls find it impressive
I don't lie about my height because there is no difference in appeal between 6'2 and 6'4 for most women.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I don't lie about my height because there is no difference in appeal between 6'2 and 6'4 for most women.
nah there definitely is bro cuz a lot of girls will tell me i’m not actually that tall

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
That's not true. If it stays hard and you don't bust fast it's great.
bro but they won’t say it’s big:fuk:and every girl when she grows up she always wants a big dick there’s nothing i can do abt that
Stop talking to them lol
i do:feelskek:

I'm 5.6 girth and girls def moan esp when I first put it in. For some it's painful tho

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
dick is cope for initial attraction tho, but it def helps retention of foids

• +1
bro but they won’t say it’s big:fuk:and every girl when she grows up she always wants a big dick there’s nothing i can do abt that

i do:feelskek:
Dude if her canal is small she won't want a big dick. Many vaginas are average or small just like many dicks are average or small. You will run into problems only if she's deep and wide.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and vermillioncorefan
Dude if her canal is small she won't want a big dick. Many vaginas are average or small just like many dicks are average or small. You will run into problems only if she's deep and wide.
idk bro why do they say 8 inches then
but yea mine wouldn’t even fit in this virgins even tho i think i’m a little below average tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: insufferableincel, vermillioncorefan and .*my*.
idk bro why do they say 8 inches then
but yea mine wouldn’t even fit in this virgins even tho i think i’m a little below average tbh
Who says that? Yeah many women prefer above average but many are delusional. 8 is too big. Yours could fit most just fine

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
...its girth is about the size of the female wrist. 5.5 inches and up
Yes, 5.5 girth is big — it’s actually ideal for experienced women but too big for women with less experience. They prefer between 4 to 5 inches of girth.

• Woah
Reactions: irkedphaggot
I'm 5.6 girth and girls def moan esp when I first put it in. For some it's painful tho
You’re slightly above the ideal girth for experienced (promiscuous) women.

• JFL
Reactions: mogre and vermillioncorefan
What do you think is ideal girth?
5.5 for experienced women, between 4 and 5 for women with less experience (but still enough experience, just not promiscuous).

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
5.5 for experienced women, between 4 and 5 for women with less experience (but still enough experience, just not promiscuous).
You have any source for that info or just opinion/based on your experiences?

You have any source for that info or just opinion/based on your experiences?
My opinion is based on what I have read from women that knew sizes and said 5.5 was their ideal and men who PEmaxxed from lower than 5.5 to beyond that and how it impacted their sex lives for the worse.

• +1
Reactions: mogre and TechnoBoss
nah my girth is probably still above average but not 5.5, 5 i think

My opinion is based on what I have read from women that knew sizes and said 5.5 was their ideal and men who PEmaxxed from lower than 5.5 to beyond that and how it impacted their sex lives for the worse.
damn i just see you in every dick thread you dutch love dicks

• JFL
Big starts from 7 X 6

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3
Damn, I actually want to PEmax to 6 inch girth, but that may be too much based on ur info. I already had girls that had pain even when they were extremely wet and asked to stop having sex jfl:lul:

• JFL
Is it possible to get a bigger dick??
@Michael Myers

is cock size correlated to the size of ya happy trail?

Is it possible to get a bigger dick??
@Michael Myers
Yes. Either manually through PE or through surgeries (injections and implants).

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Yes. Either manually through PE or through surgeries (injections and implants).
Is there any way to make your dick bigger in girth and size too but natty?

Damn, I actually want to PEmax to 6 inch girth, but that may be too much based on ur info. I already had girls that had pain even when they were extremely wet and asked to stop having sex jfl:lul:
You basically prove what I’ve read online was correct. I am a virgin so I can’t talk about any experiences myself. But why do you want to PEmaxx to 6 inch girth if you already have women in pain at 5.6? :hnghn: How long before they tap out? And what is their bodycount?

Is there any way to make your dick bigger in girth and size too but natty?
Naturally? Not at all. If you have to intervene, it’s not natural. The problem with enhancing your dick is that you’ll have to accept your “new” cock will look uglier. You increase size but decrease aesthetics. I would rather have an average aesthetic penis than a huge ugly dick. And huge dicks tend to be ugly 99% of the time.

• +1
damn i just see you in every dick thread you dutch love dicks
No. I’m just a cockologist. I think dicks look ugly. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Sny
The real penicepill is how it feels in your mouth. If you aren't struggling to breathe when you put a penice in your mouth then women won't like it(Just trust me 💯).

• JFL
Naturally? Not at all. If you have to intervene, it’s not natural. The problem with enhancing your dick is that you’ll have to accept your “new” cock will look uglier. You increase size but decrease aesthetics. I would rather have an average aesthetic penis than a huge ugly dick. And huge dicks tend to be ugly 99% of the time.
Dick aesthetics?
That's something new bro
:ogre:

• Woah
Dick aesthetics?
That's something new bro
:ogre:
Yeah, it’s something not talked about enough but even guys in the PE community will admit their dicks look uglier even though they don’t talk about it.

• +1