100% genetically bleached by white genetics. Half Sri Lanka half Irish girl.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Not a single fightback from thr Sri Lanka genetics. They must be very inferior indeed.
She looks more white than white girls.

JFL at the pajeet being suspected of kidnapping his own daughter.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, deepfuckingvalue, Tabula Rasa and 7 others
probably not her biological dad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, 5'7 zoomer, soover4me and 12 others
probably not her biological dad.
that would make no sense, why would her mom marry some ethnic then fuck some white guy on the side tf?
might as well have just married her own kind lmao :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
based asf, no abo traits in sight. bish is living the dream.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon and SecularIslamist
actually scratch that she has curry eye area, which isnt even bad when its mixed with white skin/blonde hair. Makes her look more feminine.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and xegigi

Not a single fightback from thr Sri Lanka genetics. They must be very inferior indeed.

Bro what? How is that possible

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
actually scratch that she has curry eye area, which isnt even bad when its mixed with white skin/blonde hair. Makes her look more feminine.
that eye area just looks white to me tbh

that eye area just looks white to me tbh
curries and meds have the same open eye area/UEE . Northern euros tend to have more hunterish eyes.

Curries have good facial features. Thats undeniable.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Curries have good facial features. Thats undeniable.
Not really. Bug eyes/UEE, and abo noses that some curries have are terrible. Hook noses and bug eyes and straight hair only look good on med olive skin and white skin. This is why curries are so ugly on average, we have the wrong features for the wrong skin color.

Not really. Bug eyes/UEE, and abo noses that some curries have are terrible. Hook noses and bug eyes and straight hair only look good on med olive skin and white skin. This is why curries are so ugly on average, we have the wrong features for the wrong skin color.
they have good bone structures tho

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Oh yeah bug eyes and hook nose are deffo ugly - this ecan be failos. But all else including bones is good. I rarely see Bengalis with these features btw.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Oh yeah bug eyes and hook nose are deffo ugly - this ecan be failos. But all else including bones is good. I rarely see Bengalis with these features btw.
TBH bug eyes can be cute, if you have other features going with it. Bug eyes on women makes them look feminine which is a good thing. Bug eyes on a guy with a good jawline can give him a prettyboyish look. Hook noses are objectively ugly yes, but in curryland there are only two types of noses. Hook noses, or flat wide fleshy noses that are found on south indians. During eid-al-fitr last month, my family went to a Pakistani restaurant. The place was packed ofc, but i swear that all the foids there were pretty asf. They were all lightskin, skinny and had straight hair. But they all had hook noses.

Now you could say that they are "ugly" because of their hooknoses, but in the context of subcontinent where the other pheno is being blackskin, short face, wide fleshy features like lips and noses like most south indians and alot of central and north indians are, by DEFAULT, having a hook nose is way better than the alternative.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and SecularIslamist
TBH bug eyes can be cute, if you have other features going with it. Bug eyes on women makes them look feminine which is a good thing. Bug eyes on a guy with a good jawline can give him a prettyboyish look. Hook noses are objectively ugly yes, but in curryland there are only two types of noses. Hook noses, or flat wide fleshy noses that are found on south indians. During eid-al-fitr last month, my family went to a Pakistani restaurant. The place was packed ofc, but i swear that all the foids there were pretty asf. They were all lightskin, skinny and had straight hair. But they all had hook noses.

Now you could say that they are "ugly" because of their hooknoses, but in the context of subcontinent where the other pheno is being blackskin, short face, wide fleshy features like lips and noses like most south indians and alot of central and north indians are, by DEFAULT, having a hook nose is way better than the alternative.
Yeah I prefer light skin ethnic curry/med foids with NCT and bug eyes. The nose is a turn off though but I see it's mainly a paki thing. Nothing a nose job can't sort out tho.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
Yeah I prefer light skin ethnic curry/med foids with NCT and bug eyes. The nose is a turn off though but I see it's mainly a paki thing. Nothing a nose job can't sort out tho.
frfr, my sister had a hook nose lol and one time my when she was young my aunt use to make fun of her nose by saying it looked "jewish". Me and my brother always knew tho that my aunt was hating on my sister cause shes a lightskin stacypreet, while my aunt was a darkskin south indian (albeit very pretty with high cheekbones.).

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and SecularIslamist

Interesting how half gook looks indistinguishably gook, but half curry is a mixed bag.

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi and Xangsane
her da was def a taig

they have good bone structures tho
Yeah, my black ass skin and aboish nose failo me, but my chin is tall af and my cheekbones are high + prominent. I also have a pretty insane browridge. Very forward grown face in general.

Even the nose isn’t rlly that bad cuz it harmonizes w my face, but fuck the skinpill is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and dehydrated
Yeah, my black ass skin and aboish nose failo me, but my chin is tall af and my cheekbones are high + prominent. I also have a pretty insane browridge. Very forward grown face in general.

Even the nose isn’t rlly that bad cuz it harmonizes w my face, but fuck the skinpill is brutal.
tall skull dravidian? i only see meso skull or horse face like moose ali khan on dravidians

"I'm not a self-hating deathnik," he says.

"Guys, look at this white-passing halfie! :soy:"

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and xegigi
curries dream of this for their bloodlines

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, SecularIslamist, Michael Myers and 1 other person
"I'm not a self-hating deathnik," he says.

"Guys, look at this white-passing halfie! :soy:"
You know I don't like white women (I know you think I'm larping this as well - because such things are incomprehensible for you). You really can't tell my shitposts from my actual posts can you? JFL.

The general population of curries are already mostly caucasian. Only tribals/dalits are mostly abo.

You know I don't like white women (I know you think I'm larping this as well - because such things are incomprehensible for you). You really can't tell my shitposts from my actual posts can you? JFL.
"It's just a shitpost bhai!" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

The general population of curries are already mostly caucasian. Only tribals/dalits are mostly abo.
I've been meaning to ask, are you Dravidian?

"It's just a shitpost bhai!" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Bro you love raising up self-hate with me specifically - it's more a projection from YOU because it's only you who does it here. If I was self hate I'd admit it like the rest of other cringe shit I've admitted here. Many Turk, Paki, Arab and Persians hate their shitskin races here. I've told you 100x before I hate it when people mistake me as paki. I know you're offended by this.

The only thing I complain about is other people downgrading Bengali SMV and conflating it with Indians / Pakis.

i guess so geographically since hyderabad is in south india. But not wholly genetically.
I meant genetically. I think there's only Indic and Dravidian in Bharat, so I assume you lean towards Indic?

Bro you love raising up self-hate with me specifically - it's more a projection from YOU because it's only you who does it here. If I was self hate I'd admit it like the rest of other cringe shit I've admitted here. Many Turk, Paki, Arab and Persians hate their shitskin races here. I've told you 100x before I hate it when people mistake me as paki. I know you're offended by this.

The only thing I complain about is other people downgrading Bengali SMV and conflating it with Indians / Pakis.
Bongo cope. You bengalijeets look more like Bharatis, your SMV is dogshit like other South Asians because you're brown and Caucasians. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
I meant genetically. I think there's only Indic and Dravidian in Bharat, so I assume you lean towards Indic?
Im basically half and half genetically, like most hyderabadis should be.

Screenshot 2024 03 29 095332
Screenshot 2024 03 29 095400
23andMe

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-29 095400.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-29 095400.png
    387.4 KB · Views: 0
That's interesting, are these your results? So basically Hyderabadis are a mixture of Dravidian and Indic. I met a Hyderabadi in a Gulf country and he looked very Indic. Good-looking, too.
yea their mine.

Bongo cope. You bengalijeets look more like Bharatis, your SMV is dogshit like other South Asians because you're brown and Caucasians. :forcedsmile:
We are darker and shorter that's what differentiates is from pakis and Indians (although lighter than dravidians). Once these two 'failos' have been overcome Bengalis would mog both countries for sure. Facial features are clearly better than pakis, jaws especially ,and females are more feminine, better bodies and have better eyes.

But yeah I'll admit overall pakis mog is atm. Congratulations on being less subhuman.

That's interesting, are these your results? So basically Hyderabadis are a mixture of Dravidian and Indic. I met a Hyderabadi in a Gulf country and he looked very Indic. Good-looking, too.
Yeah i basically look mixed cause my family is mixed. My mom are all darkbrown/darkskin south indian lookin nibbas while my dads side are all lightskin north indian lookin nibbas.

yea their mine.
Mirin. I want to do a DNA test as well but I want to use Ancestry instead because I heard the raw file is better if you want to do PCA plots like that. I want to compare it to ancient DNA to see who I can start "we wuz"ing.

tall skull dravidian? i only see meso skull or horse face like moose ali khan on dravidians
Nah my skull is prolly meso, it’s just my chin is tall af. My ramus is avg or maybe even a little below avg.

• Love it
Reactions: dehydrated
that would make no sense, why would her mom marry some ethnic then fuck some white guy on the side tf?
might as well have just married her own kind lmao :lul::lul:
she can’t ltr white guy so she betabuxxes the curry

Mirin. I want to do a DNA test as well but I want to use Ancestry instead because I heard the raw file is better if you want to do PCA plots like that. I want to compare it to ancient DNA to see who I can start "we wuz"ing.
where are you from. And you should use illustrative dna for the we wuzzing.

We are darker and shorter that's what differentiates is from pakis and Indians (although lighter than dravidians). Once these two 'failos' have been overcome Bengalis would mog both countries for sure. Facial features are clearly better than pakis, jaws especially ,and females are more feminine, better bodies and have better eyes.

But yeah I'll admit overall pakis mog is atm. Congratulations on being less subhuman.
I'm not saying "one South Asian looks better than the other," I'm saying you guys have dogshit SMV just because you look like Bharatis, it's not because of my folks. JFL. I mean you subhumans even style yourself after Bharatis, with the bongojeet script and all that. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
I'm not saying "one South Asian looks better than the other," I'm saying you guys have dogshit SMV just because you look like Bharatis, it's not because of my folks. JFL. I mean you subhumans even style yourself after Bharatis, with the bongojeet script and all that. :forcedsmile:
That's fucking cope. Obviously you've never seen a Bengali or Indian living in Holland JFL. I bet I have more idea what pakis, Indians and Bengalis look like. I can easily distinguish them by facial features. I've seen thousands of each growing up in my life. You live in Holland full of nafris and Turks as the most popular shitskin ethnics.

You're no diff to whites who think all browns look alike.

i guess so geographically since hyderabad is in south india. But not wholly genetically.
Damn thought u were Tamil this whole time cuz of the flair

That's fucking cope. Obviously you've never seen a Bengali or Indian living in Holland JFL. I bet I have more idea what pakis, Indians and Bengalis look like. I can easily distinguish them by facial features. I've seen thousands of each growing up in my life. You live in Holland full of nafris and Turks as the most popular shitskin ethnics.

You're no diff to whites who think all browns look alike.
What are you talking about? I have seen bongojeets and pajeets because they deliver food and they hang out in groups. Guess what, they're all shitskins and indistinguishable from each other. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

What are you talking about? I have seen bongojeets and pajeets because they deliver food and they hang out in groups.
According to the official data of Statistics Netherlands, there are only 781 first generation Bangladeshi migrants who live in the Netherlands.

Netherlands population: 17.8 million. Hahahah

You've never met one for sure or mistook them as Indian.
Guess what, they're all shitskins and indistinguishable from each other. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Only takes a culturally aware person to distinguish between the two so not surprised you think this way.

Can yall stop fighting. Just be glad that you're both lightskin.

According to the official data of Statistics Netherlands, there are only 781 first generation Bangladeshi migrants who live in the Netherlands.

Netherlands population: 17.8 million. Hahahah

You've never met one for sure or mistook them as Indian.

Only takes a culturally aware person to distinguish between the two so not surprised you think this way.
They're in the Netherlands and I've met them, you are really being weird about this.. they deliver food here in Rotterdam. :ROFLMAO: I even told my brother to ask what he was because I thought he was a poojeet but he said Bengali. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: