A man's prime is between age 25 and 30

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
Cope all you want youngcels but this is the plain truth.

I'm occupying a managing position in a company where there are a lot of younglings and I live right next to a business school complex.

All the guys between age 18 and 25 look like low test puppies with no dimorphism and no masculinity.

All skinny twinks or fat fucks, gym has never been so popular yet none of them look like they lift.

There's no wonder why I'm getting eyefucked and hit on regularly by young girls in their early 20's.

After 30 is when the balding, the dad bods and the aging start to manifest, especially for the white boys. It usually goes downhill from there until 45 where it's totally over unless you're gifted genetically and can hold for dear life to your residual SMV.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LVZZO, EvCu65, SlavicGeneral and 24 others
lifefuel, i always thought life was over after 21

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EvCu65, arab_chink, Baxy and 7 others

I'm occupying a managing position in a company where there are a lot of younglings and I live right next to a business school complex.

All the guys between age 18 and 25 look like low test puppies with no dimorphism and no masculinity.

All skinny twinks or fat fucks, gym has never been so popular yet none of them look like they lift.

There's no wonder why I'm getting eyefucked and hit on regularly by young girls in their early 20's.

After 30 is when the balding, the dad bods and the aging start to manifest, especially for the white boys. It usually goes downhill from there until 45 where it's totally over unless you're gifted genetically and can hold for dear life to your residual SMV.
prime is different for everyone some people start balding in their early 20s

• +1
Reactions: Icon, boss8055 and Graham
Which org retard told you this ? It begins at 25 : you rack up some money, some success, you get some dimorphism, confidence and life experience. It's the prime years until your early 30's and if you're not a bald fat oofy doofy beta provider by then, you'd have increase your bodycount tenfold.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, NoseProphecy, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
After 30 is when the balding, the dad bods and the aging start to manifest, especially for the white boys.
It starts at 19/20 for a lot of white guys, most by mid 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Prince88, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, nofap, buflek and 5 others
25 until 40 tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, SoundnVision, northern mogger and 2 others
It starts at 19/20 for a lot of white guys, most by mid 20s.
Nothing more revulsing than seeing a guy with a norwood 2/3 in his 20's and not getting it treated with a HT.

"Just shave your hair bro" : JFL several foids try to gaslight me last week than I told them that my norwood 1,5 was getting bigger by the day.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: A23ghskung, northern mogger, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Rich daddy and bookish boys are always the most mean and feminine men out there

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, A23ghskung and BrahminBoss
Nothing more revulsing than seeing a guy with a norwood 2/3 in his 20's and not getting it treated with a HT.

"Just shave your hair bro" : JFL several foids try to gaslight me last week than I told them that my norwood 1,5 was getting bigger by the day.
Check your pm I got a question

25 until 40 tbh
Nah the average 35 to 40 guy looks like utter shit : Fat, wearing sketchers sneakers and k-way jacket with jeans. Balding, yellow teeth from coffee and cigarette addiction, big eyebags and 25% bodyfat on average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: marek937, northern mogger, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Prime would be 20-35 after that your body slowly starts to deteriorate but you can still be attractive if you don't eat a slave diet

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, autistic_tendencies and VenatorLuparius

What even is a hair treatment

and what about the niggas from 25 - 30

Nah the average 35 to 40 guy looks like utter shit : Fat, wearing sketchers sneakers and k-way jacket with jeans. Balding, yellow teeth from coffee and cigarette addiction, big eyebags and 25% bodyfat on average.
skechers JFL caged

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
If that’s true you have garbage genetics and shouldn’t reproduce hahhahahaha

and what about the niggas from 25 - 30
Every falls into place.

Money
Career
Confidence
Dimorphism
Youth
Metabolism

The range where org users stop daydreaming about bimax and actually get it.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Aero, northern mogger and 3 others
Every falls into place.

Money
Career
Confidence
Dimorphism
Youth
Metabolism

The range where org users stop daydreaming about bimax and actually get it.
And they are the best looking?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
OP lives in his moms basement he doesn’t know shit hahahahah
autistic_tendencies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink, Jova, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
Can I pm u my side

I'm going to get it looked at by a dermatologist, hopefully they can run blood tests to see what my Testosterone and DHT levels are at. I want to get on finesteride if it won't mess my hormones up too badly, because if you get a hair transplant too young and continue to bald, then it looks awful and can still fall out.

A norwood 1.5 is still decent TBH (as long as it stops), I had around a norwood 3 by 23, but everyone around me kept saying I wasn't going bald and it was all in my head (I was diagnosed with BDD), but it became too noticeable and people started pointing it out.

Ironically, guys on lookstheory correctly identified I was balding back in 2019, even though back then I was pretty much a NW1, due to some asymmetry with my hairline.

Granted, I would've probably been a bit too young to start finesteride, but if I had started looking into it back then, I might've hopped on it sooner.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, boss8055, Jova and 1 other person

Man’s prime is at 16-21

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and maxilofailo
yeah no cope harder bud
life ends at 18 basically if youre not WASP or rich asf
this nonsense "muh 25-30 bro" you send like a red pill coooper
"mans prime is at 30 brah"
org is getting dumber by the day where do you even come up with shit like this

the avg 25-30 yr old mis out of college which means practically no social circle compared to the avg 18-24 yr old who you ridiculed JFL
stuck workcelling in some shit 9-5 if they manage to get a job
boring asf
cant really mog because skin starts to deterioate and the pretty boy look is gone (if you were able to get that in the first place)
hairline is already receding by about 20-21 the reaper is more powerful than you would like to think
foids your age are fucking older chad because they want to reproduce and younger foids are fucking prettyboys their age so no pussy for you at all (but that was a problem before)
OP is coping because hes getting to this age and realizes now its actually over for him
fucking brutal just rope tbh nigga

org retards in the thread saying mans prime is 20-35 nigga I wish but thats red pill cope I know better If you truly believe that you're not blackpillied enough
a mans prime is from about 15-20 after that its over

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Icon, Obamalama and 3 others
"Prime" is a massive cope as well and varies by people... IF THEY EVEN HAVE A PRIME JFL

No incel becomes chad later on lol. Betabuxxing and getting laid doesnt make you chad bro.

Being younger is 100% better and this comes from a 26 year old that pulls 18 year old college girls at college bars lol.
Id just give the whitepill that ageing isnt all bad either and is also entirely based on your diet and lifestyle. I dont feel any different from when i was younger.

Which org retard told you this ? It begins at 25 : you rack up some money, some success, you get some dimorphism, confidence and life experience. It's the prime years until your early 30's and if you're not a bald fat oofy doofy beta provider by then, you'd have increase your bodycount tenfold.
No one told me that, it was just rooted in my brain. Thanks for telling me this tho. Now I can actually look forward to being a 30 year old slayer

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and VenatorLuparius
true

but not only because of looks, but because you should have a decent job by then, have more wisdom and act more mature. thats why you csn never be in ur prime at 18-25 because youre still young as fuck and dont know shit

looks wise the best ages are 25-30 too but only if you take care of ur hair, collagen and body. else id say 20-25 mogs

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
This is a massive cope
Most men fall off hard after 24/25 because loss of collagen

I’ve seen it with my own friends who are htn/chadlites, they looked way better at 21/22 than now at 24/25 even though they go to the gym and do everything ‘right’
99% of men look worse at 28 then they did at 23

true

but not only because of looks, but because you should have a decent job by then, have more wisdom and act more mature. thats why you csn never be in ur prime at 18-25 because youre still young as fuck and dont know shit

looks wise the best ages are 25-30 too but only if you take care of ur hair, collagen and body. else id say 20-25 mogs
what if you have no job by this point though

i

i dont want early 20s ran through whores, i want fresh out of high school 18y olds. could u get 18y olds on the regular at your age?

i

i dont want early 20s ran through whores, i want fresh out of high school 18y olds. could u get 18y olds on the regular at your age?
How old are u?

Are u in your 20’s or 30’s OP?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
OP lives in his moms basement he doesn’t know shit hahahahah
At your age I was travelling the world, smashing a new girl every week while being a NT LTN.
i

I was a pedo degen like Amnesia, probably yes. But it's creepy as fuck.

I'm more of a MILF guy than teen.

Where do you get your Copium hydrochloride prescription?

Where do you get your Copium hydrochloride prescription?
Nothing more satisfying than pumping and dumping youngcels' oneitises.

Brother when I turned 30 my gf was 22. It is what it is.

I'm going to get it looked at by a dermatologist, hopefully they can run blood tests to see what my Testosterone and DHT levels are at. I want to get on finesteride if it won't mess my hormones up too badly, because if you get a hair transplant too young and continue to bald, then it looks awful and can still fall out.

A norwood 1.5 is still decent TBH (as long as it stops), I had around a norwood 3 by 23, but everyone around me kept saying I wasn't going bald and it was all in my head (I was diagnosed with BDD), but it became too noticeable and people started pointing it out.

Ironically, guys on lookstheory correctly identified I was balding back in 2019, even though back then I was pretty much a NW1, due to some asymmetry with my hairline.

Granted, I would've probably been a bit too young to start finesteride, but if I had started looking into it back then, I might've hopped on it sooner.
most dermatologists will not even prescribe you fin unfortunately. earlier the better, assuming your puberty is ended or close, start using fin asap. it is a long term commitment and acknowledge the fact that patience is key as hair cycles do not occur in short periods. it will save you a ton, considering the future medical technology is emerging and more and more treatments appear everyday, be hopeful. you can also look into GT20029, its 2nd trial is released. it has promising results. i do not think anyone should consider getting a HT before their hair loss is stabilized. you must learn about the hair first and the treatments, consider their ups and downs, use them accordingly. never directly go for HT without knowing what is going on with your scalp. for the test and dht being the specific androgens that cause hair loss, DHT is far more androgenic when it comes to hair, compared to test. keep this in mind.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Maybe for gays.
Definitely not what happened to me.

At your age I was travelling the world, smashing a new girl every week while being a NT LTN.

Slaying is fleeting
You still ended up here with me
Hahahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
it really depends if your talking about job there are guys that are managers and shit at 18 but its more possible to be a director ect at 25 plus in terms of looks prime for most men is between 18-27 max 30 after that is going downhill

18/23, after that it's downward only. Foids peak earlier, fall quicker and harder, they're just saved by their makeup.

ok so ur a cuck right? im 21 and i cant imagine myself going above 20 in age. these fucking 18 year olds are already more degenerate and ran through them 60y olds from 50 years ago

"Prime" is a massive cope as well and varies by people... IF THEY EVEN HAVE A PRIME JFL

No incel becomes chad later on lol. Betabuxxing and getting laid doesnt make you chad bro.

Being younger is 100% better and this comes from a 26 year old that pulls 18 year old college girls at college bars lol.
Id just give the whitepill that ageing isnt all bad either and is also entirely based on your diet and lifestyle. I dont feel any different from when i was younger.
Yea, it depends on genetics honestly. My mom is 50 or something and looks like middle thirties. I am 29 and ppl still think I am 18 or 19. I've inherited most of my mom's good looks fortunately, but fucked it up a little bit by mouth breathing due to asthma. And yes I get attention from jbs, I can even slay jb pussy if I was more low inhib

I would say on average it would be better to just phrase it as the older you get the more likely your looks will diminish and thus lower your chances.

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
It is, op just wants incels to rot away so he can take all the jbs for himself

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta