At what age should I commit suicide?

plukee

plukee

6’3 autistic truecel trying to looksmaxx
At 13 i said when i am 16 i was gonna kms if i don’t get a gf, at 16 i said when i am 18 im gonna kms if i don’t get a gf, im 18 next month… i missed out on everything. Is there still hope before 20 or 21? If not should i rope then?

Don’t want anyone gaslighting me i just want yous all to be honest

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, micropp, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 7 others
I’ll give it 2 more years I think or if i don’t have anything by 18 I’ll do it

Join me on my journey of kidnapping and raping women before you kys

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink, reek, thegiganigga and 2 others
Im giving it till 19 but knowing me ill chicken out

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Idk man

• +1
I will OD on painkillers and drink litres of alcohol cause it’s painless
I think getting in a room with a bunch of grills or sodium nitrate is the best i’m not sure

• +1
Reactions: ominion and plukee
@depressionmaxxing @lilith @PseudoMaxxer help a bhai out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and depressionmaxxing
I will OD on painkillers and drink litres of alcohol cause it’s painless
Weak cuck do that only to suffer endless pain burning in hell

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and NoReedemingFeature
you clearly dont actually want to kill yourself, if you did you wouldnt keep changing the date.

just dont kys

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and plukee
you clearly dont actually want to kill yourself, if you did you wouldnt keep changing the date.

just dont kys
That’s cause i still have some hope in me but i know there comes a time where it won’t matter anymore because i missed out on my best years

That’s cause i still have some hope in me but i know there comes a time where it won’t matter anymore because i missed out on my best years
you can’t change it and how would killing yourself help?

At 13 i said when i am 16 i was gonna kms if i don’t get a gf, at 16 i said when i am 18 im gonna kms if i don’t get a gf, im 18 next month… i missed out on everything. Is there still hope before 20 or 21? If not should i rope then?

Depends. How is your hairline?

• +1
Cause guns are banned here and idk how to buy one illegally. No one in person I know has one i can buy off and darkweb sounds risky
Don't just kill random people, I have a devised plan on how to kidnap and impregnate foids in case I give up on normal life

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, Pakicel and plukee
you can’t change it and how would killing yourself help?
Because it ends my pathetic existence. If i get surgery before 20 and still nothing happens then I will definitely consider it and just OD and drink to death. Roping is too painful i tried with my bed covers over a hanger on my ceiling

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
Because it ends my pathetic existence. If i get surgery before 20 and still nothing happens then I will definitely consider it and just OD and drink to death. Roping is too painful i tried with my bed covers over a hanger on my ceiling
maybe try not being a victim all the time and stop crying about how hard your life is and do something to fix it

• +1
Always been shit but not balding. Like nw1 id say but I’ve had it genetically since birth
thats fine then you may as well stick arounf

• So Sad
Reactions: micropp, reek and IRL_Reject
maybe try not being a victim all the time and stop crying about how hard your life is and do something to fix it
That’s why i am here I have a job im getting softmaxxes done going gym for size then gonna lean out after that maybe will get a surgery for something. I ain’t being no victim. I will kill myself if there’s a valid reason and if nothing goes my way, looksmaxxing won’t work for everyone bhai but lets hope it does in my favour

• Love it
Reactions: tigrxs
Ill go bald eventually i am prone to it either way
5D536738 DC68 4C4B 92C2 154D22863536

• So Sad
Roping is a perfectly viable option for many people. But killing yourself just because you can’t get a gf at 16 is stupid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and plukee
I ain’t being no victim. I will kill myself if there’s a valid reason and if nothing goes my way, looksmaxxing won’t work for everyone bhai
youre already giving reasons to kys, stop doing that

Not before you've tried every drug under the sun

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and plukee
Don’t get me wrong if you are a deformed currycel living in the slums of Mumbai, you def should rope. But that’s like 1% of people.

Don’t get me wrong if you are a deformed currycel living in the slums of Mumbai, you def should rope. But that’s like 1% of people.
Who knows maybe that will be me if i reincarnate (which ngl that thought kinda does stop me from doing that)

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
  • +1
Don't just kill random people, I have a devised plan on how to kidnap and impregnate foids in case I give up on normal life
If you have @NoReedemingFeature, how does becoming a serial rapist help?

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Who knows maybe that will be me if i reincarnate (which ngl that thought kinda does stop me from doing that)
Chances are you are better off than 95% of people. Even if you are ugly now, you have good chance to ascend by pubertymaxxing.

• +1
Im going to sleep fellas, ill read replies tomorrow

Tbh if you are 16, you shouldn’t even be on here.

Chances are you are better off than 95% of people. Even if you are ugly now, you have good chance to ascend by pubertymaxxing.
Im 18 next month im done puberty

• +1
If you have @NoReedemingFeature, how does becoming a serial rapist help?
My progeny will hopefully be in the likeness of the foids I rape

• +1
Im 18 next month im done puberty
you still have some chance to ascend. And tbh I doubt you are a legit truecel. They tend to be quite rare and it’s usually the older users who tend to be uglier. The youngcels mostly look decent with some TikTok HTN+ thrown in.

Ok Elliot Rodger. Get a grip. Learn to enjoy a bit of life while you're here because you'll be dead soon no matter what. Dead forever.

Where have you been? Does your brother still rape you?
He's dead. I've been doing better lately. I guess that makes one of us. :feelswhy::lul:

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Manletmachine
Ok Elliot Rodger. Get a grip. Learn to enjoy a bit of life while you're here because you'll be dead soon no matter what. Dead forever.
Ain’t got shit to smile about in my life - darren from facebook

Don't kill yourself.

18-21 is the actual peak of your life. You'll get better.

You should have a more coherent reason for ending your life other than not getting some sluts.

@WishIwasChico was legit bitchless from 18-21. He started slaying after 21 after he careermaxed, roidedmaxxed & BMWmaxxed & now he's a certified slayer.

Edit- nvm just kys tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: insufferableincel and plukee
Don't kill yourself.

18-21 is the actual peak of your life. You'll get better.

You should have a more coherent reason for ending your life other than not getting some sluts.

@WishIwasChico was legit bitchless from 18-21. He started slaying after 21 after he careermaxed, roidedmaxxed & BMWmaxxed & now he's a certified slayer.
He larps tho and he should of roped tbh