thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Mistral
I have this but not nearly as bad as this meme lol

I just run a middle part permanently to hide the sides of my face lmao
yeah Barret frauds the same way
(has .42 ESR),
I'm gonna do the same to cover acne scars on temples

also manipulating your eyebrow lenght can help by making them longer towards the temples and plucking from the middle

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
yeah Barret frauds the same way View attachment 2892314 (has .42 ESR),
I'm gonna do the same to cover acne scars on temples

also manipulating your eyebrow lenght can help by making them longer towards the temples and plucking from the middle
I did that as well yes

Slightly parted them to make the eyes seem slightly more parted

And oral minoxidil to compensate for eye area overall

I have blue eyes as half curry so my eyes are my best feature anyway its not the worst

But I have to have long hair for sure.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
ur gonna love it bro. stg it slimmed out my face as well cuz ive always been a greasy fuck before taking it. have fun slaying after ascention i have the most feminine small nose now i love it
LIFEFUEL?? Just yesterday i started Tretinoin 0.1% for acne and its great if it can also slim my nose a bit which would ascend me astronomically

• +1
Reactions: prince_
ur gonna love it bro. stg it slimmed out my face as well cuz ive always been a greasy fuck before taking it. have fun slaying after ascention i have the most feminine small nose now i love it
What does tret actually do? And is it helpful

it clears ur skin. its the brand name for accutane btw. and yes its helpful, have had horrible acne for the last 8 years. tried everything from perfect diet to skincare routine to legit every over the counter thing possible, never worked. stuffs srs a magic pill.

it clears ur skin. its the brand name for accutane btw. and yes its helpful, have had horrible acne for the last 8 years. tried everything from perfect diet to skincare routine to legit every over the counter thing possible, never worked. stuffs srs a magic pill.
So it’s the same thing as accutane? Why isn’t it just called accutane then

Depends on how much oil glands you have in ur nose which varies per person. Personally before taking it my nose was greasy asf w the nastiest blackheads all over my nose
are you talking about accutane or tretinoin?

retard, tretinoin is the topical form of Vitamin A, Accutane is the brand name of isotretinoin which is oral Vit A

How shit? That’s an extreme example. Also it’s funny how you use that example but he still slayed the hottest chick of all time, so clearly isn’t that shit
She has liked a lot of 3s before too that means nothing most girls have shit taste stop coping bahi

Is it better or worse than accutane ?
I had the same thing as that greycel, oily asf nose which made my nose 2x its true size, it’s called rhinophyma

Accutane nukes all sorts of acne and controls oil levels so yeah tane is the most nuclear acne treatment, light years more effective than tret.

I micro dose accutane at 10mg every 4 days for perfect skin/anti aging and that’s all I do for flawless skin with no other skin care

I had the same thing as that greycel, oily asf nose which made my nose 2x its true size, it’s called rhinophyma

Accutane nukes all sorts of acne and controls oil levels so yeah tane is the most nuclear acne treatment, light years more effective than tret.

I micro dose accutane at 10mg every 4 days for perfect skin/anti aging and that’s all I do for flawless skin with no other skin care
If you can microdose it then what’s the point in taking higher doses? Also does it get rid of acne scars as well?

If you can microdose it then what’s the point in taking higher doses? Also does it get rid of acne scars as well?
You need a higher dose if your acne is extreme. mine was and I did a full course. Now it’s relapsed but not as bad so I’m only microdosing. has worked great for me

I doubt it does much for scars though

You need a higher dose if your acne is extreme. mine was and I did a full course. Now it’s relapsed but not as bad so I’m only microdosing. has worked great for me

I doubt it does much for scars though
Woukdnt u just get scarring after ur acne is gone tho? So what’s the point if it doesn’t get rid of scars

wait are you talking about isotretinoin(accutane) or tretinoin a topical cream/gel that you put on your face