blackpill experience *BRUTAL*

womanfearer

womanfearer

it MIGHT be over
im 15 and i was at this girl i know's sweet 16 function, only 12 or so people were there, everyone was around the same age range

almost everyone was taken except for me and this one other person that I'm friends with that goes to my school (we'll call him ryan), and most people had their SO at the party but some didn't

after we were done messing around and doing whatever we went inside towards around 2 hours before we all had to leave and watched a movie

ryan kept saying how him and I were the only single people at the entire party, and this one girl sitting next to him tells me "i could easily put you on" (set me up with somebody), so she starts showing me her friends and while we're doing that ryan asks who do you have for me? and she says "i don't have anyone for you, it'd be harder for me to find someone" and he starts asking how over and over and she eventually says "if i stood you two side by side and asked my friends to pick someone, they would pick him" and he just says "i see how it is" MEGA BRUTAL. right as he asked that i immediately knew what was going on but didn't say anything hoping she would just virtue signal him.. felt so bad knowing that this used to be the daily experience for me

puberty saved me when my bones grew and got longer/thicker eyelashes and brows, and it's a different experience

tl;dr: mogged guy and girl skipped virtue signalling him and blackpilled him instead. surprising since he heightmogs me :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kviijjjjj, poopoohead, Orvka381 and 7 others
Brutal man. This would be brutal suifuel for me but luckily I hang out with subhumans so I look like a slightly above average subhuman

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and womanfearer
Classic subhuman teenage experience.

Wish I was a teenager again. At least height isn't as important and all foids are young, naive and full of life.

• +1
Reactions: womanfearer, Accelerator and RecessedChinCel
Suifuel for Ryan

• +1
Reactions: womanfearer and Manana
Imagine being 15 years old and ending up on this forum

Brutal

Escape while you can

schizo rambles I KNOW YOUR RYAN

• JFL
Reactions: sub3cel and womanfearer
im 15 and i was at this girl i know's sweet 16 function, only 12 or so people were there, everyone was around the same age range

almost everyone was taken except for me and this one other person that I'm friends with that goes to my school (we'll call him ryan), and most people had their SO at the party but some didn't

after we were done messing around and doing whatever we went inside towards around 2 hours before we all had to leave and watched a movie

ryan kept saying how him and I were the only single people at the entire party, and this one girl sitting next to him tells me "i could easily put you on" (set me up with somebody), so she starts showing me her friends and while we're doing that ryan asks who do you have for me? and she says "i don't have anyone for you, it'd be harder for me to find someone" and he starts asking how over and over and she eventually says "if i stood you two side by side and asked my friends to pick someone, they would pick him" and he just says "i see how it is" MEGA BRUTAL. right as he asked that i immediately knew what was going on but didn't say anything hoping she would just virtue signal him.. felt so bad knowing that this used to be the daily experience for me

puberty saved me when my bones grew and got longer/thicker eyelashes and brows, and it's a different experience

tl;dr: mogged guy and girl skipped virtue signalling him and blackpilled him instead. surprising since he heightmogs me :lul:
Please please please tell me you are LARPing. You can even dm me if you want to maintain the LARP. I am going to legit rope knowing that this is what girls are really thinking when they look me over for a friend who mogs me. You can't escape the mog.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Please please please tell me you are LARPing. You can even dm me if you want to maintain the LARP. I am going to legit rope knowing that this is what girls are really thinking when they look me over for a friend who mogs me. You can't escape the mog.
Same Bro this is so fucking brutal, i sat like 5m away from some girls today and they js started saying eww and left right away, im so fkn sad

Same Bro this is so fucking brutal, i sat like 5m away from some girls today and they js started saying eww and left right away, im so fkn sad
I’m sorry bhai, they must not see your gorgeous sexy inner light from within you. I do though so it’s okay, I’m always here for you

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
I’m sorry bhai, they must not see your gorgeous sexy inner light from within you. I do though so it’s okay, I’m always here for you
bhaii u making me blush😳😅

• +1
Reactions: womanfearer

Did this guy have anything going for him other than height? Did he framemog you, phenomog you, fashionmog you, moneymog you. I feel like you may be making an unfair comparison here. Of course, this is just my attempt at coping.

Did this guy have anything going for him other than height? Did he framemog you, phenomog you, fashionmog you, moneymog you. I feel like you may be making an unfair comparison here. Of course, this is just my attempt at coping.
Height, frame might be slightly larger on him, stranger sense of fashion, no money. Wears glasses as well, his pheno may mog me light brown skin, not indian but the light skin mulatto phenotype