Blood Test Results! (Aromasin,HGH)

E

elemanzelvadre

303 ng/dl test at 16
Unfortunately, the doctor did not want to check all my blood tests, so I could only check estrogen and blood sugar, saying I was worried about gynecomastia.

im taking 4x aromasin 1/2 (12.5mg) weekly and my e2 levels was pretty low

15-31 pg reference range, mine is 10.9 pg

I also became diabetic.
blood sugar referance range 75-110 mine 140... (I ate food 1 hour before the blood test, no worries)

• +1
Reactions: ALTF4, tempelcat4, MA_ascender and 1 other person
is this a good estro level for heigjhtmaxx

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
I wish my bone age was like yours:feelswhy::confused:
Have you started heightmaxxing?
the dr said it was 15 on the dot. my anastrozole is being shipped. im ordering mk677 (cope) in july and hgh prescription is being debated

• +1
yes, its good, id even argue its a little too low and he can experience side effects from it, but it will delay his growth plate closure more, the lower the more time you have.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
the dr said it was 15 on the dot. my anastrozole is being shipped. im ordering mk677 (cope) in july and hgh prescription is being debated
Can you share your blood test results after 1 month of using anastrozole?

yes, its good, id even argue its a little too low and he can experience side effects from it, but it will delay his growth plate closure more, the lower the more time you have.
his dose would be roughmy equivalent to 0.5 mg anastrozole 4 days a week right?

• +1
his dose would be roughmy equivalent to 0.5 mg anastrozole 4 days a week right?
AI's are completely dependent on person to person, id go as low as possible where you don't feel sides, maybe a little lower libido or something is fine

AI's are completely dependent on person to person, id go as low as possible where you don't feel sides, maybe a little lower libido or something is fine
drop some moneymaxx methods bhai shit's rough 🙏

drop some moneymaxx methods bhai shit's rough 🙏
i made a thread i dont drop methods why the fuck would I, the methods I have I use don't need more people using them and me losing money. I'll answer questions and try to guide you if you want, money isn't hard to make, I easily afford my heightmaxxing shit, just ordered more arimidex and mk yesterday

• +1
Reactions: reek and MA_ascender
i made a thread i dont drop methods why the fuck would I, the methods I have I use don't need more people using them and me losing money. I'll answer questions and try to guide you if you want, money isn't hard to make, I easily afford my heightmaxxing shit, just ordered more arimidex and mk yesterday
smart guy

smart guy
there's ways you can make money laying in your bed, but it's not gonna be through the youtube methods, write down your skills, you'll figure something out, that's what I did just came randomly as a idea to me, now I make 100 USD a day from my bed easily

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot, MA_ascender and elemanzelvadre
How much hgh were you taking? Did you take anything to prevent diabetes like berberine? What's your diet like?

• +1
How much hgh were you taking? Did you take anything to prevent diabetes like berberine? What's your diet like?
im taking 5 ius ed.
To prevent diabetes, I just try to eat only the last meal of the day at 17:00.
I follow a high protein diet

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALTF4
But didn't you get diabetes anyway? so what now?
I've been doing it for a month already. I don't know if I have diabetes or not. I ate an hour before the blood test, but it came out as 140. Does this mean diabetes?

• +1
I've been doing it for a month already. I don't know if I have diabetes or not. I ate an hour before the blood test, but it came out as 140. Does this mean diabetes?
Idk if it's diabetes, but it seems close, too close

You should probably lower the dosage, I'm on 4.8 iu rn no problems so far

• +1
Idk if it's diabetes, but it seems close, too close

You should probably lower the dosage, I'm on 4.8 iu rn no problems so far
Yes maybe, what are your precautions to protect yourself from diabetes?

• +1
I'm gonna order berbeine and use it 3x a day at 500 mg. And a low sugar low carb diet
I never paid attention to low sugar, I hope I'm not diabetic

• +1
I never paid attention to low sugar, I hope I'm not diabetic
If I was you I'd buy a blood glucose monitor and take a few weeks break from hgh. if you keep going like this you'll get diabetes

• Love it
What was your free T or total T looked like? Or was the roach doc too retarded to test those as well jfl

• +1
What was your free T or total T looked like? Or was the roach doc too retarded to test those as well jfl
my total t was 3.03 (303 ng/dl) before using hgh and ai .S tupid doctor didn't even want to look at my igf level. i tricked her by saying I had gynecomastia. sizin kendi başınıza aldığınız ilacın takibini yapmam dedi karı :geek:

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis