Can anything be done about this type of nose and face?

Richard Cheese

Richard Cheese

Gold
SFS & a bulbous short nose. Kinda like a male version of Elle Fanning:
Elle Fanning photo 014

Obviously works fine for her it's cute but it doesn't when you're male. Is there anything that can be done about a face like this?

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra
You couldn't fix his face with wrap around shotgun implant. I'm thinking closer to Elle. My features really resemble her. I can run cutesy game but that's about it. It'll probably be over once I run out of collagen.
If you're <5'8 then just go for the cutecel route tbh what's th point of fixing it

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
If you're <5'8 then just go for the cutecel route tbh what's th point of fixing it
6'. Yeah but time will come when I won't be able to pull it. Looking juvenile while having shit skin won't be good.
so basically this?
4135770_IMG_5917.jpeg
In essence but without the dark coloring, with sparser eye brows and clean shaven. I have the forehead as well but run cover up game with long hair.
best nose if u wanna prettyboymaxx
I seriously doubt it. People often call it a pig nose. Not to my face obv but online. SFS is nasty in general. You can run cutesy game and that lasts a few years max. Oh well. I've never seen a person with that kind of nose and SFS look mature. It's brutal if they're balding as well. Egg head.

6'. Yeah but time will come when I won't be able to pull it. Looking juvenile while having shit skin won't be good.

In essence but without the dark coloring, with sparser eye brows and clean shaven. I have the forehead as well but run cover up game with long hair.

I seriously doubt it. People often call it a pig nose. Not to my face obv but online. SFS is nasty in general. You can run cutesy game and that lasts a few years max. Oh well. I've never seen a person with that kind of nose and SFS look mature. It's brutal if they're balding as well. Egg head shit.
its a last dich attempt if u have that nose

• +1
You couldn't fix his face with wrap around shotgun implant. I'm thinking closer to Elle. My features really resemble her. I can run cutesy game but that's about it. It'll probably be over once I run out of collagen.
Same

• So Sad