390.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, StrangerDanger, germanlooks and 1 other person
Clint overall, height mog would be something like this and guy in the middle

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 15827, germanlooks and 2 others
Clint obviously, Hexum imo mogs him by like 1psl in face alone, but both of them have passed the level of good-looking that doesn't make the face mog significant. But being 6'7 with a face like that is peak mogging, you would look insane walking on the streets

• +1
Reactions: F36, Jova, qsabathi and 9 others
facially hexum is unmoggable other than maybe drago,but irl clint mogs

• +1
Reactions: F36 and greeneyes
was Clint the Marlboro man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Clint obviously, Hexum imo mogs him by like 1psl in face alone, but both of them have passed the level of good-looking that doesn't make the face mog significant. But being 6'7 with a face like that is peak mogging, you would look insane walking on the streets
Just look at them here and how the female would perceive them

Valiant Protector

Vs

Friendly nice guy

Having that much height over a woman is a huge halo in her eyes, it makes her feel submissive and protected.

• +1
Reactions: Themanletauticel123 and Erik-Jón
@greeneyes both are very GL in women's eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, It'snotover, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
@looksmaxxer234 @Gargantuan who mogs

Hexum looks insane. Giga mogger

• +1
Reactions: F36 and greeneyes
Clint legit as Superman pheno. If he were cavil’s age he would’ve gotten Superman role. Looks like a demigod with the height fr

Facially Hexum mogs. In dominance maybe Clint mogs but Hexum has good irl height and frame too. Clint is solely masc while Hexum has a good maesthetic balance

• +1
Reactions: F36 and Deleted member 17872
Facially Hexum mogs. In dominance maybe Clint mogs but Hexum has good irl height and frame too. Clint is solely masc while Hexum has a good maesthetic balance
Imo saying that Clint mogs because of even more above average in height is like saying Meghan gets mogged by Denise because Denise has better body when they're both already skinny

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: F36, Deleted member 17872, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Just look at them here and how the female would perceive them

Valiant Protector
View attachment 1821475

Vs

Friendly nice guy
View attachment 1821476

Having that much height over a woman is a huge halo in her eyes, it makes her feel submissive and protected.
stop doing this cringe shit with cherrypicking photos that fit your story and hexum looks 1000 times better in motion

• +1
Reactions: F36
ok so looking at some pics of clint walker sometimes he looks like a subhuman boomer even in his younger self sometimes he looks ok

his facial pheno is very outdated would probably masc mog hexum in the street the same way my father wrist and skullmogs me

hexum brutally face mogs him idk who would mog overall prob hexum. he looks much better but some would pref the other guy for height alone

• +1
no i thought about it again

spawn 2 look alike primes of themselves in 2022 and there is no way hexum wont mog this autist ogre to oblivion

• +1
some guy called me hexum lite and i can see the resemblance tbh

• +1
Hexum to me looks more maesthetic which to me suggests he would have broader appeal

But at these levels you’re arguing whether bill gates or elon musk has a better life, it’s irrelevant and frankly asinine
Mogs don’t exists, life is a game of thresholds

Inb4 some seething narcy incel tries to cope at me in replies (“that’s not true!! My mom says I’m chadlite but because of the existence of gigachads I’m incel!!!!” No bitch you’re just ugly)

• +1
Reactions: F36, Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
he is somewhat right but he would attract low iq short bimbo girls and just slay at night clubs mostly
Both would get their pick of the litter but yeah I do have trouble seeing Clint Walker getting with girls who like more of a prettyboy aesthetic, meanwhile hexum is maesthetic af which means he’s going to appeal to whichever type of girl, whenever

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Both would get their pick of the litter but yeah I do have trouble seeing Clint Walker getting with girls who like more of a prettyboy aesthetic, meanwhile hexum is maesthetic af which means he’s going to appeal to whichever type of girl, whenever
do you think clint walkers face is a bit old considering todays standards

kind of thick skin, too much facial hair - shaving shadow, bad nose, long phitrum, thin lips and lastly the harmony

im not saying he is ugly

trying to find pics where he is rly young and i just find this.

fuck i cant edit my post so i got to make 100 posts

i think walker looks more like a masculine normie - high tier normie from an older age looks wise

hexum is in a different league and could compete even nowadays

Never seen a better side profile than Clint.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
fuck i cant edit my post so i got to make 100 posts

i think walker looks more like a masculine normie - high tier normie from an older age looks wise

hexum is in a different league and could compete even nowadays
It’s slightly too masc for BROAD appeal imo, obviously he’d have great appeal with a lot of women. But also we have to take into consideration that a lot of guys looked like that back then, maybe he would’ve been more maesthetic looking if he was born today, we don’t really know

• +1
Reactions: zayn_brah
ok so looking at some pics of clint walker sometimes he looks like a subhuman boomer even in his younger self sometimes he looks ok

his facial pheno is very outdated would probably masc mog hexum in the street the same way my father wrist and skullmogs me

hexum brutally face mogs him idk who would mog overall prob hexum. he looks much better but some would pref the other guy for height alone
What is the upper limit for height then?, By your metric, people would prefer juiced up Dutch Giant over Walker -
4zhoouwhfg441

hexum for face but clint is very tall so maybe him overall but face only, its easily hexum

• +1
Didn't know about Hexum's voice. Holy shit what a mogger.

But Clint Walker mogs. He is 5inch taller, better frame and look quite as perfect as Hexum.

Hexum mogs to oblivion, also jfl at " 6'6" to 6'7" ", you just tryna make Walker win lol

Hexum owns facially and height isn't that important when he's already 6'1" and tall himself.

InCollage 20220910 1118553632

• +1
Reactions: F36 and Deleted member 21796
  • +1
Hexum mogs. And it’s not close. Walker is too dom.

Hexum is already 6’1 with a great body.

• +1
Clint height and frame and face is trully remarkeble to have all, but Hexum have better face, still decent height and frame also.

• +1
Clint height and frame and face is trully remarkeble to have all, but Hexum have better face, still decent height and frame also.

Fuaark Clint height and frame is insane

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Fuaark Clint height and frame is insane
Ideal hips, waist, ribcage and shoulders; all wide so that he is huge overall. Probably better frame than dolph lundgren considering he is 2 inches taller and doesn't carry as much muscle (still a lot).

Clint wasn't 6'7", he was exactly 6'6". And Hexum harmony mogs him, and also has ideal height, so overall Hexum.
Laugh Lol GIF - Laugh Lol Cant Stop Laughing GIFs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36 and cytoplasm
face only, hexum mogs slightly

Hexum on suicide-watch, over for that manlet

Ogre Battle Mogg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Hexum mogs to oblivion. He literally has 1 in a trillion genetics. With a face like his you do not need to worry about height, you could easily overshine 7 footers

• +1
Reactions: F36 and CarsonDaaChad