Conclusion: Dating apps are a waste of time

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Dating apps: I spent months on dating apps, some matches but not a single date. I also have high standards and I'm not going to swipe right on a woman I'm not attracted to like most desperate men. Most women don't respond even when you match. You need to be either chad-lite minimum or rich for women to want to meet you in real life from an app. An average guy could probably expect one date every 6 months.

Clubbing: Got laid on my second night out, took 6 cold approaches total. The same girl would have probably swiped left if she saw me on an app. In real life you can use your presence, charm and physique, combined with the effects of alcohol.

Conclusion: You need to go out an cold approach if you're sub-chadlite and display a neurotypical personality, even if you have to fake it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, noodlelover, greywind and 2 others
Dating apps: I spent months on dating apps, some matches but not a single date. I also have high standards and I'm not going to swipe right on a woman I'm not attracted to like most desperate men. You need to be either chad-lite minimum or rich for women to want to meet you in real life from an app. An average guy could probably expect one date every 6 months.

Clubbing: Got laid on my second night out, took 6 cold approaches total. The same girl would have probably swiped left on an app.

Conclusion: You need to go out an cold approach if you're sub-chadlite.
nah I have a MTN friend who slays here

Conclusion: You’re just ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, tombradylover, JOJOcelReturns and 4 others
Conclusion: You’re just ugly
I agree I simply had ugly pics. Now I'm leaner with way better pics and getting like a 1 match a day. I'll revise what I said, if you're trying to get girls everything is pointless if you look ugly and everything is worth it if you look good.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
IMG 6821

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
ROI for time invested:

Bars/Clubs > Day Game (Coffee Shops/Sidewalks/Malls/Convivence Store/Grocery Store) > Dating Apps > Church/Meetups/Group Activities/Classes

Dating Apps are the second worst way to meet women unless you're Chad.

I agree I simply had ugly pics. Now I'm leaner with way better pics and getting like a 1 match a day. I'll revise what I said, if you're trying to get girls everything is pointless if you look ugly and everything is worth it if you look good.

Matches don't necessarily convert to conversations, and conversations don't necessarily convert to dates. Girls can be very flaky on dating apps.