Do bones make time go faster

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
Like in this short first yt glitched and i only heard the audio, the gap between who are you and just a guy seemed like 7 seconds, then when ramirez appeared and i was staring at his cheekbones the gap was only 4 seconds @Pei

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, tombradylover, Lonenely sigma and 4 others
@iam good boy @LeonidasGui @mirrormogger

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
This made me laugh tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Imagine how good it would feel if you had insane bones + being black pilled

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, Lonenely sigma, iam good boy and 1 other person
time passes faster for the person with bones or just the audience you think?

time passes faster for the person with bones or just the audience you think?
audience cos dopamine increase fps and bohnes release dopamine in person who look at it, so background noise seems to pass faster cos u dont get bored

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
audience cos dopamine increase fps and bohnes release dopamine in person who look at it, so background noise seems to pass faster cos u dont get bored
yeah its like why people get caught staring at beautiful cuz they only think its been a second right?

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and BrahminBoss
Fuck so true when i watch barrett 8 hours its just not possible because i feel like it wont 2 hours

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Like in this short first yt glitched and i only heard the audio, the gap between who are you and just a guy seemed like 7 seconds, then when ramirez appeared and i was staring at his cheekbones the gap was only 4 seconds @Pei

Bhaii just throw off that lsd stamp and watch is again

• JFL

Bone makes time faster

Bhaii you are not some jooooowish enstien

• JFL

The song matchs lord rameriz

I like to attend lectures late when I'm going to it the lights from above highlights the cheekbones and my carnotasuarus teir browridge while walking slowly as fuck also while giving death stare to foids

• Love it
I like to attend lectures late when I'm going to it the lights from above highlights the cheekbones and my carnotasuarus teir browridge while walking slowly as fuck also while giving death stare to foids
Bump

Dont do drugs

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
basic general relativity

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and iam good boy
Sleep, and more importantly, sleep deprivation, can have a significant impact on your weight and metabolism
i dont sleep deprive bro i sleep from 3 am to 12 pm

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff