IMG 20240501 192904 715

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheBrownOne, LooksThinker, poopoohead and 3 others
Why does he remind me of pneumo

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Zonar, greywind and 2 others
Do I have close set eyes or are they ideal ? They seem close set to me
They look normal. You are already good looking. Why bother posting on this site?

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and antony 726
Ntc and maxilla recession htnish/high mtns.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: smallman, Autismcel and AspiringMogger
HTN, bad eye area good appeal. ur IPD is close to average range you are fine

• +1
Reactions: falas babygurls
They look normal. You are already good looking. Why bother posting on this site?
I already have slight negative canthal tilt I don't want 2-3 failos in my eye area alone so it made be bit insecure, thank you

• +1
Reactions: maximuslaid
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, wackedchives, Autismcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014 and falas babygurls
Pretty girl and pretty boy

• +1
Mid HTN
weak HTB

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and falas babygurls

Attachments

• IMG_20240501_204318_586.jpg
    IMG_20240501_204318_586.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Im 18 too(me on my pf btw) and I would feel like a child next to you. You look much older but not in a negative way
Damn , your zygos are pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Oatriced
IMG 7554

send me her number please and thank u cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
one sexy mf

• +1
my dad hates me, I hate him. He wants me out of the house but I still go to school. I only feel good when I’m out partying with friends
I am sorry bro , hope the problem get fixed soon.

I am sorry bro , hope the problem get fixed soon.
Thanks bro. Yeah you know I’m always trying to fix mentally but I don’t tell people, cause there is this image I have to protect. When I’m working on it there is always something happening tearing me of

Thanks bro. Yeah you know I’m always trying to fix mentally but I don’t tell people, cause there is this image I have to protect. When I’m working on it there is always something happening tearing me of
You will get through it bro , take it as some test from God or a character development arc. All the best

You will get through it bro , take it as some test from God or a character development arc. All the best
Yo thanks bro appreciate it. I failed today but I won’t tomorrow

• +1
Low chadlite your eyes are ideal to me looks normal lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plutomadruga and falas babygurls
you have a very common look idk which features it is i think its the eye area and mouth area combination.

you look good idk why you posted a girl here tho pretty selfish if employers find this

i guess htn? nct and mouth shape id say holding you back from lite.

you have a very common look idk which features it is i think its the eye area and mouth area combination.

you look good idk why you posted a girl here tho pretty selfish if employers find this

i guess htn? nct and mouth shape id say holding you back from lite.
Yea probably and I think nose tip too is kinda holding me back , wdym by "selfish if employers find this"

Yea probably and I think nose tip too is kinda holding me back , wdym by "selfish if employers find this"
yep i didnt mention that because its not including in the common look that i was talking about

if she is trying to get a job and employers try to find her online and they find her face on this forum they might decide to not hire her because she is associated with this which they might not want to associate with. we dont know what privacy breaches employers will be allowed to do in the future or what they will be capable of doing

• +1
yep i didnt mention that because its not including in the common look that i was talking about

if she is trying to get a job and employers try to find her online and they find her face on this forum they might decide to not hire her because she is associated with this which they might not want to associate with. we dont know what privacy breaches employers will be allowed to do in the future or what they will be capable of doing
Lmao, don't worry they are tiktokers

• JFL
Reactions: kiyopon
chadlite imo. how is your experience with girls?

• +1
mirin the stacy next to you in the first pic. why cant i have this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, maxxmclooks and falas babygurls
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, maximuslaid, maxxmclooks and 3 others