Does Bimax increase jawline visibility?

basedred

basedred

Bronze
Bimax is mainly used for increasing forward projection of the jaw(s), but I was wondering if it also increases jawline visibility. Will Bimax give a sharper jawline or does the jawline visibility stay the same?

would've thought so

• +1
Reactions: nathan and basedred
It stretches your skin, therefor makes it more visible. The most crucial element of an visible jawline is being low bodyfat and lean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, silencio, zura and 6 others
It stretches your skin, therefor makes it more visible. The most crucial element of an visible jawline is being low bodyfat and lean
the most crucial element of a visible jawline is being vinnie hacker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, depressionmaxxing and basedred
Yes OFC especially if you get a 5-piece mandibular widening treatment. Even bluepilled bimax (as long as it's forward) gives you definition

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and basedred
Depends on how much movement you get. Usually, a simple genio would be enough to stretch out the skin and give you a visible jawline.

• +1
Reactions: basedred
Depends on how much movement you get. Usually, a simple genio would be enough to stretch out the skin and give you a visible jawline.
I see, so Bimax would most likely do the trick?

I see, so Bimax would most likely do the trick?

Yea, but unless you got some real bite issue, bimax is mostly a meme. The biggest ascensions i've seen were from genio + rhino, sometimes with implants. Unless you're really deformed, bimax won't make much of a diff.

• +1
Reactions: basedred
Yea, but unless you got some real bite issue, bimax is mostly a meme. The biggest ascensions i've seen were from genio + rhino, sometimes with implants. Unless you're really deformed, bimax won't make much of a diff.
I thibk genioplasty would help, but in my case my jaws themselves are recessed