Does hunting animals increase t?

northern mogger

northern mogger

Look down on earth and see the seeds you have sown
Does it activate some primal shit that increases t?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854, iam good boy, Jova and 3 others
yea and petting them decreases t

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88, boss8055 and northern mogger
No but doing outdoor activities and being happy overall is good for you!
every time i go crazy it feels like 100x the amount of work gets done

every time i go crazy it feels like 100x the amount of work gets done
If it helps then do it. I always feel as if I start the day better if I do a morning run, expose myself to the sun and cook breakfast. If it helps your mood then it will surely have a positive effect on your physical self.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Does it activate some primal shit that increases t?
yes if u hunt it with a spear and rocks and run around with leather straps as clothing

hunting with rifle is cuck shit

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Lokki, ThomasJefferson and northern mogger
If it helps then do it. I always feel as if I start the day better if I do a morning run, expose myself to the sun and cook breakfast. If it helps your mood then it will surely have a positive effect on your physical self.
Every time I go crazy and want to rope I somehow feel some sort of happiness. Should I be worried?

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
what do you think? ofcourse, it activates something primal in us, especially in men more so. Not only that but the raw blood that ull hopefully drink from it and the organs will spike your T even more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, nathan, HTN_Mentalcel and 5 others
what do you think? ofcourse, it activates something primal in us, especially in men more so. Not only that but the raw blood that ull hopefully drink from it and the organs will spike your T even more.
i have been thinking about this, something to do with chase and being an apex predator

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
Average sv3rige retard

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Obamalama, PrimalPlasty and 1 other person
200.gif

i want to do this real nigga hood shit with spears

• Love it
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
Would it be smart to hunt deer with a spear

• +1
still young, you are probably older which is even more pathetic and sad, i do kinda feel bad for you :lul:
Maybe once your brain has developed a bit you'll realise your entire account is retarded, and hopefully delete it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and northern mogger
Maybe once your brain has developed a bit you'll realise your entire account is retarded, and hopefully delete it
stop for fucks sake two manlets slapping contest stop i dont want to have these notifications

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Why havent you killed urself already again?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and northern mogger
Probably unlocks some primal energy from your ancestors or some shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, optimisticzoomer, northern mogger and 1 other person
Probably unlocks some primal energy from your ancestors or some shit.
i will get a spear, go out, find deer and use my human stamina until the deer are tired, holy fuuuck that woulf skyrocket my t

• Love it
Reactions: devonhendryx999
Yes it does don't listen to any of the Jews claiming it doesn't they wanna stop you from becoming high t free thinker

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Obamalama and northern mogger
Yes but if you do many sociopathic thigns, it will change your appearence and you'll look like that lonely butcher guy who posted himself a couple weeks ago, asking for a rating.

It makes you become a creep no one wants to talk to.

Sports that don't involve killing are better over-all for attractive hormonal balances.

• JFL
Reactions: PrimalPlasty and n9wiff
Yes but if you do many sociopathic thigns, it will change your appearence and you'll look like that lonely butcher guy who posted himself a couple weeks ago, asking for a rating.

Sports that don't involve killing are better over-all for attractive hormonal balances.
would i look more like ramirez

would i look more like ramirez
From a young age, Ramarez was mentored by his older cousin, who was a rapists and serial killer in the Vietnam war. He mentored him teaching him stealth, and killing skills, showing him pictures of women he had raped and decapitated, and even killing a woman in front of Ramarez was Ramarez was only 13.

All of this shaped Ramarez's young mind, in how her perceived the most high value way of pursuing women was.

Ramarez was confident because he was pursuing women in the way his mind had been shaped into believing was the most high value way, and he was successful at getting women.

Deep down, being successful with sleeping with attractive women, in a way that involves some level of dominance (power over her and competing males) is the ONLY thing that can bring a man true deep confidence.

Studies show that being around women you find attractive raises your testosterone.

For men who spend all of their time directly pursuing women, you can actually see facial and body structure changes. They become more attractive.

Hunting would be more of a timewasting, self improvement masturbation coping thing imho.

• +1
From a young age, Ramarez was mentored by his older cousin, who was a rapists and serial killer in the Vietnam war. He mentored him teaching him stealth, and killing skills, showing him pictures of women he had raped and decapitated, and even killing a woman in front of Ramarez was Ramarez was only 13.

All of this shaped Ramarez's young mind, in how her perceived the most high value way of pursuing women was.

Ramarez was confident because he was pursuing women in the way his mind had been shaped into believing was the most high value way, and he was successful at getting women.

Deep down, being successful with sleeping with attractive women, in a way that involves some level of dominance (power over her and competing males) is the ONLY thing that can bring a man true deep confidence.

Studies show that being around women you find attractive raises your testosterone.

For men who spend all of their time directly pursuing women, you can actually see facial and body structure changes. They become more attractive.

Hunting would be more of a timewasting, self improvement masturbation coping thing imho.
so do I start PUA cold approaching

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
so do I start PUA cold approaching
Rejections lower T and confidence.

So whatever you do, you'd have to keep rejections low or the perception of rejections low.

If you're not looksmaxed (Good muscle mass, 10% bodyfat, thick hair, vibrant clear healthy skin) , there's no point in cold approaching, as all you will get is rejections, by any woman you find attractive. Even if you do ten thousand approaches.

Club/Bar game is probably better, because you have to physically intimidate and sometimes fight other men in order to talk to girls. The girls are also more open to talking to and sleeping with guys, than random girls walking around in the day. So you'll have a much much lower rejection percentage. (Think 1 in 10 success rate instead of 1 in 2000). JFL if you think I'm joking about cold approach try it.

alcohol returns us to our most base primitive state, which is competing against other men for sex with the women there. You may need some martial arts training to stay confident in the bar, because you know you can defend yourself.

• +1
Rejections lower T and confidence.

So whatever you do, you'd have to keep rejections low or the perception of rejections low.

If you're not looksmaxed (Good muscle mass, 10% bodyfat, thick hair, vibrant clear healthy skin) , there's no point in cold approaching, as all you will get is rejections, by any woman you find attractive. Even if you do ten thousand approaches.

Club/Bar game is probably better, because you have to physically intimidate and sometimes fight other men in order to talk to girls. The girls are also more open to talking to and sleeping with guys, than random girls walking around in the day. So you'll have a much much lower rejection percentage. (Think 1 in 10 success rate instead of 1 in 2000). JFL if you think I'm joking about cold approach try it.

alcohol returns us to our most base primitive state, which is competing against other men for sex with the women there. You may need some martial arts training to stay confident in the bar, because you know you can defend yourself.
nigga a dont go clubbing or bars

most stupid stuff ive ever read, wow give this guy some sort of a reward or something

chopping wood increase T

• +1
most stupid stuff ive ever read, wow give this guy some sort of a reward or something
Like your Charles Manson wannabe cult leader Sv3rige.

Shit is not black and white. Science is nuanced and complex. If you're looking for simple easy answers, with clear good vs evil, in-group vs outgroup distinctions, you're being used to pump up some other guys cult.

Untitled
This bald cuck is your god.

Like your Charles Manson wannabe cult leader Sv3rige.

Shit is not black and white. Science is nuanced and complex. If you're looking for simple easy answers, with clear good vs evil, in-group vs outgroup distinctions, you're being used to pump up some other guys cult.

View attachment 2895579This bald cuck is your god.
stop talking bs, are you triggered or something? :lul: atleast he got a HTB and child unlike you hating on him, when he was raw vegan lolll

stop talking bs, are you triggered or something? :lul: atleast he got a HTB and child unlike you hating on him, when he was raw vegan lolll
Guy is a mid IQ drama queen. I don't know his Lor well enough to know he was a raw vegan, but that type of extreme over simplified black and white thinking wouldn't surprise me from him.

You insult people. You follow retarded youtube channels for low IQ NPCs obsessed with drama.

You don't add logic, reason, facts, personal experience, or anything of value to the discussion. I'm ok with talking to low IQ people but you don't even try. Which is why you have a post count higher than your reputation, and you've been blocked by half the users on here.

I'm blocking you as well. Nothing you say is worth the ROI of reading it.