Everyone looks better with Long Hair!! (Baldcels & Buzzcutcels don't even bother jfl) ✂

PrimalPlasty

PrimalPlasty

Eat Raw Meat and Organs, you slave
Before I start:

Tell me in which picture (Vito Basso) looks the best...

Ungbenannt

Ofc it's the pic where he has long hair

Tbh i haven't seen a single person that looks worse with longer hair, in almost every case it adds to their attractiveness

Having long hair is still being somewhat stigmatised by alot of people (mostly men) because they think it looks gay and feminine

But even in Ancient Greece long hair in males was a symbol of wealth and power

While a bald head or shaven head was appropriate for a slave.

Animes for women always show the handsome guy with attractive features with Long Hair

What is your excuse to just not cut your hair and take care of it a little bit?

Are you a little pussy that is so much so enslaved that your afraid to grow the most important indicator of health

In nature you wouldnt be able to cut your hair realisticly, so there is a component to it that makes it natural for men to have long luscious hair

You can do so much with your hair in terms of styling, not to mention that it hides your boneless face, which doesent mean that you shouldnt have long hair if you have good bones, just go for a more face off-showing hairstyle.

Maybe like this (didnt find a better pic)

So yeah, just stop cutting your fucking hair, you don't get bitches, wonder why just blame your face and didnt let your hair grow yet out jfl

A simple proof that also Normies can pull it off is this tiktok.

Sorry sub5's it wont do anything to you :(

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, HTN_Mentalcel, NoseProphecy and 11 others
Short is better

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cadee, piec, Zeta and 8 others
⚠️BEWARE⚠️ OP IS A DANGEROUS HOMOSEXUAL WHO WANTS TO LOOKSMIN YOU❗❗❗

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, HTN_Mentalcel, TheDragon and 14 others
having a buzz cut is low life

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and PrimalPlasty
buzzcut- biggest mistake of my life I went from slaying jbs to a jail cell

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 97baHater, Jarate, piec and 4 others
Not true. A clean cut with fades enhance tour masculines features

And I really don't like long hairs on men, myself included

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Debetro and callisto
daaamn, Vito looks like homeless drug addict on the second pic

i cant have long hair tho bro i got it rn because i havent cut my hair in 6 months but my forehead is huge, if i was going out regularly i wouldnt be able to have it due to forehead flaw

Boneless 16yo edgy anime prettyboy wannabe ramblings.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, CarrotMaxxer, nofap and 1 other person
dont buzzcut if ur under mtn

how the fuck does that emasculated scarecrow get women commenting he’s fine, he looks severely underdeveloped with a bird’s nest on his head

Look at the comments of this vid:

Now imagine him with a short crew cut and the same face and body. Do you think there would be even 1/10th the number of comments from women saying how "beautiful" and "gorgeous" he is?

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
OP is 100% end of discussion.
Look at Roman Reigns go from average dude to ultimate lust inducer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240420_162816_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_162816_Gallery.jpg
    538.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 3803653_d7e11e3e3e7d4f7ab24e83bfcbdf6da6.jpg
    3803653_d7e11e3e3e7d4f7ab24e83bfcbdf6da6.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad, mvp2v1 and PrimalPlasty
how the fuck does that emasculated scarecrow get women commenting he’s fine, he looks severely underdeveloped with a bird’s nest on his head
this is what im talking about :)

OP is 100% end of discussion.
Look at Roman Reigns go from average dude to ultimate lust inducer
however it is worth noting that you need to slick hair back and have a full head of hair or minimal recession.
If you keep it long and style it like these fucking tiktok geeks you will just look gay

however it is worth noting that you need to slick hair back and have a full head of hair or minimal recession.
If you keep it long and style it like these fucking tiktok geeks you will just look gay
Yeah man its so gay that all the women are lusting over him even tho hes normie, think about it

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Yeah man its so gay that all the women are lusting over him even tho hes normie, think about it
did you even read what I just said?
Slicked back is the way to style for sex appeal, just like Roman Reigns has in the picture I posted.
If you have it long but cover your forehead like these fucking 16 year olds geeks you will look gay

did you even read what I just said?
Slicked back is the way to style for sex appeal, just like Roman Reigns has in the picture I posted.
If you have it long but cover your forehead like these fucking 16 year olds geeks you will look gay
No, you wont look gay, it doesent even make sense its sounds like you believe that hair is somehow a dymorphic trait

this is what im talking about :)
Women need to start getting off birth control asap and starting to like men like this again

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F0ef4c856-5f6c-11e8-918b-ccedfa3966cd.jpg

Because shit isn’t natural to fucking prefer and lust over this
1713610048308-png.2870107

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and traeyoung
Women need to start getting off birth control asap and starting to like men like this again

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F0ef4c856-5f6c-11e8-918b-ccedfa3966cd.jpg

Because shit isn’t natural to fucking prefer this
its natural for women to find long hair attractive just as its attractive for women to have long hair, escape the fake "masculinity" you are striving for, but as i can see from your username youre probably done for anyways

• JFL
Reactions: traeyoung
No, you wont look gay, it doesent even make sense its sounds like you believe that hair is somehow a dymorphic trait
Nothing to do with dimorphism, its just that covering your forehead lowers your sex appeal infinitely. Show me a badass looking motherfucker like Roman Reigns who looks like he could fuck women hard, and has his forehead covered.

I don’t agree most look better with the length of hair on Vito, but the vast majority of guys definitely look better with medium-long hair. A buzz cut looks bad on most men.

It’s quite funny modern “masculinity” is being an ugly slob who doesn’t care about your appearance, hundreds of years ago men were much more decorative in their clothing, hairstyles, more interested in aesthetics, music, the arts, etc. these days these are all feminine domains. Modern masculinity (of tradcucks like the Matt Walsh’s) is a feminist psyop that has put men into a tiny box as to what they’re allowed to do wear and behave like.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger

Because shit isn’t natural to fucking prefer and lust over this
nothing to do with birth control you retard, long luscious hair in men is ultimate sex appeal.
Look at romance novels, they are novels written BY WOMEN AND FOR WOMEN, on the deep female fantasies
If you do a quick google search on romance novel cover you will come to find most of these men have these things in common:
Tall, tanned skin and LONG HAIR

• +1
Before I start:

Tell me in which picture (Vito Basso) looks the best...

View attachment 2870061

Ofc it's the pic where he has long hair

Tbh i haven't seen a single person that looks worse with longer hair, in almost every case it adds to their attractiveness

Having long hair is still being somewhat stigmatised by alot of people (mostly men) because they think it looks gay and feminine

But even in Ancient Greece long hair in males was a symbol of wealth and power

While a bald head or shaven head was appropriate for a slave.

View attachment 2870077

Animes for women always show the handsome guy with attractive features with Long Hair
View attachment 2870079
What is your excuse to just not cut your hair and take care of it a little bit?

Are you a little pussy that is so much so enslaved that your afraid to grow the most important indicator of health

In nature you wouldnt be able to cut your hair realisticly, so there is a component to it that makes it natural for men to have long luscious hair

You can do so much with your hair in terms of styling, not to mention that it hides your boneless face, which doesent mean that you shouldnt have long hair if you have good bones, just go for a more face off-showing hairstyle.

View attachment 2870089

Maybe like this (didnt find a better pic)

So yeah, just stop cutting your fucking hair, you don't get bitches, wonder why just blame your face and didnt let your hair grow yet out jfl

A simple proof that also Normies can pull it off is this tiktok.

View attachment 2870107

View attachment 2870108

Sorry sub5's it wont do anything to you :(
medium is objectively ideal for most men, btw u cherrypicked

Attachments

• images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
  • images (3).jpg
    images (3).jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta and nofap
its natural for women to find long hair attractive just as its attractive for women to have long hair, escape the fake "masculinity" you are striving for, but as i can see from your username youre probably done for anyways
You haven’t got a clue what your talking about.

Nothing to do with dimorphism, its just that covering your forehead lowers your sex appeal infinitely. Show me a badass looking motherfucker like Roman Reigns who looks like he could fuck women hard, and has his forehead covered.
ok i think i get it now, well it depends on your age also id say, if you are like 21 and younger go for a more forehead covered hairstyle and loose after that go for a roman reigns or richard ramirez (depending on your hairtype) kind of hair

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
nothing to do with birth control you retard, long luscious hair in men is ultimate sex appeal.
Look at romance novels, they are novels written BY WOMEN AND FOR WOMEN, on the deep female fantasies
If you do a quick google search on romance novel cover you will come to find most of these men have these things in common:
Tall, tanned skin and LONG HAIR
Yeah long whilst still looking like a men like this
kpbyvyjlib2xhczod6iu.jpg

Not like the emasculated twink I’m talking about with the bird nests on top of his head

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump and PrimalPlasty
kpbyvyjlib2xhczod6iu.jpg

Not like the emasculated twink I’m talking about with the bird nests on top of his head
i agree, but still depends on what women you want to attract younger or mature (older women)

kpbyvyjlib2xhczod6iu.jpg

true, thats why I posted Roman Reigns as an example on this thread

Your example proves nothing, the opposite can be done and there's far more examples of this.

Just because your face is ugly and can't look good with short hair does not mean everyone would benefit from long hair

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Your example proves nothing, the opposite can be done and there's far more examples of this.

Just because your face is ugly and can't look good with short hair does not mean everyone would benefit from long hair
You didnt read my thread then :lul:

Look at the comments of this vid:

Now imagine him with a short crew cut and the same face and body. Do you think there would be even 1/10th the number of comments from women saying how "beautiful" and "gorgeous" he is?

Beautiful =/= sexually attractive male. People here know nothing about what women want.

• Hmm...
You didnt read my thread then :lul:
Women want classically handsome men with short hair, long hair is one of the biggest pussy driers. Stop being a fanboy of a lunatic

Women want classically handsome men with short hair, long hair is one of the biggest pussy driers. Stop being a fanboy of a lunatic
jfl at your fake masculinity, maybe start eating raw meat, organs and blood and youll get an glimps of what real masculinity is

jfl at your fake masculinity, maybe start eating raw meat, organs and blood and youll get an glimps of what real masculinity is
I followed sverige way before than you. You will grow out of it

I followed sverige way before than you. You will grow out of it
Im not that much into sv3rige lol im more so aajonus vonderplanitz based. but you probably know nothing and dont eat raw meat as i already said :)

Im not that much into sv3rige lol im more so aajonus vonderplanitz based. but you probably know nothing and dont eat raw meat as i already said :)
You will grow out of the Aajonus phase most likely as well, as I did. Now that I look back most of his claims were absurd. And no I don't eat raw meat nowadays besides minced meat

Modern women are brainwashed and fucked with birth control and like this supposedly

It baffles me how someone that twinkish and average looking has 10 thousand off likes/comments about him being fine

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
You will grow out of the Aajonus phase most likely as well, as I did. Now that I look back most of his claims were absurd. And no I don't eat raw meat nowadays besides minced meat
Its not something i can grow out of, because it healed me, im not doing this just for fun

Modern women are brainwashed and fucked with birth control and like this supposedly

It baffles me how someone that twinkish and average looking has 10 thousand off likes/comments about him being fine
He has decent bone structure though. He’s like a htn but the hair looks ridiculous and doesn’t fit him. Mtn appeal irl and then the TikTok halo brings him back up to HTN appeal.