EYELID PULLING HUGE RESULTS UPDATE! (UEECELS GTIFH)

Beware of infections

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and ShawarmaFilth
where are you from, also where did you buy volufilline cus i cant find it anywhere

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
For original post refer to:

Before:

View attachment 2887214

3rd day eyepulling:

View attachment 2887219

ALSO PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
I also did ice hooding, and applied volufiline on my upper eyelid and below my browridge.

Good experiment, results seem to slowly lower during the day, but they havent ever went back to square 1 even with results lowering

GUIDE:

Look in the mirror, raise your head up while continuing to look at yourself

Your eyelid will show

Pull on the middle part upwards
IMG 6340

These are the eyelids you wanna focus on, dont pull on the outside part (part furthest from your nose)

When pulling the eyelid closer to your nose, pull it to your nose kinda and upwards a little (or down i did both)

When pulling the one IN THE MIDDLE, pull upwards or straight out

I never tried pulling down for that one

I pulled for 5-10 mins a day then applied a moisturizer with hyaluronic acid and put volufiline, alongside with sephora eye brightening cream, i put it on my eyelids, undereyes, and under my brow ridge (so like above ur eyelid)

Listen to penis subliminals while pulling for ultra cope

I also sometimes pulled for 15 mins, but my eyelids started getting red so i stopped.

I will continue updating
Are the results permanent?

Before:

View attachment 2887214

3rd day eyepulling:

View attachment 2887219

I also did ice hooding, and applied volufiline on my upper eyelid and below my browridge.

Good experiment, results seem to slowly lower during the day, but they havent ever went back to square 1 even with results lowering

GUIDE:

Your eyelid will show

IMG 6340

These are the eyelids you wanna focus on, dont pull on the outside part (part furthest from your nose)

When pulling the eyelid closer to your nose, pull it to your nose kinda and upwards a little (or down i did both)

I pulled for 5-10 mins a day then applied a moisturizer with hyaluronic acid and put volufiline, alongside with sephora eye brightening cream, i put it on my eyelids, undereyes, and under my brow ridge (so like above ur eyelid)

I also sometimes pulled for 15 mins, but my eyelids started getting red so i stopped.

I will continue updating
Any updates?

How many minutes a day do you spend on ice hooding?

• +1
Reactions: ThraxMax
  • +1
Reactions: ThraxMax

Before:

View attachment 2887214

3rd day eyepulling:

View attachment 2887219

GUIDE:

Your eyelid will show

IMG 6340

I will continue updating
Why do you want no uee if you have feminine eyes?