Feeling of pressure between eyebrows when meditating?

NitoRump

NitoRump

Silver
Whenever I meditate, couple of minutes in there is a slight feeling of pressure between my eyebrows, kinda in the middle of the forehead.
Anybody else get the same, and why does this happen?

I get something like this when I thumbpull, beltpulling or hard mew

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
everyone gets them, idk why tho
its probably the third eye being opened, jfl even though I don't believe in shit like that I might have to because there is no other explanation

• +1
Reactions: Sens
its probably the third eye being opened, jfl even though I don't believe in shit like that I might have to because there is no other explanation
naah even if u directly look at a 2nd person's that area, then he would feel the same, if u take a pencil take it near and point to that area then same feeling

did any of those do anything
All of them did something. But it all relapsed quickly. Maintenance is the most difficult part of getting change. Palate expansion has been the only thing I’ve done to my skull that has not relapsed. (Still not done with it tho)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and mirrormogger
All of them did something. But it all relapsed quickly. Maintenance is the most difficult part of getting change. Palate expansion has been the only thing I’ve done to my skull that has not relapsed. (Still not done with it tho)
yeah figured even braces require 24/7 pressure to not relapse and then retainers after

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
yeah figured even braces require 24/7 pressure to not relapse and then retainers after
Yeah, the tongue can act as the retainer for many of these techniques, but if your jaws are too small, occlusion too fucked, or tongue tied then it’s hopeless. My view is anyone going the natural route should try all these things for a good 5-6months and make sure to have good measurements to track change. For some it will work, for the rest they need to get their bases improved and then go back to it. That’s what I’m doing atm

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC and mirrormogger
Activation of third eye, don’t mind it, it’s normal

What kind of meditation are you practising?

what u doing to expand palate? just thumbpulling?

Activation of third eye, don’t mind it, it’s normal

What kind of meditation are you practising?
just normal meditation, I am not too familiar with medititation forms.
I just close my eyes and try to think about nothing while focusing on my breathing.
I heard it helps shrink the amygdala so thats one of the main reasons I am doing it

• +1
Reactions: Sens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back