:lul:

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
istg this nigga is always in the comment section of a RR video

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, pig_face, sub5c3l and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Already well known fact if you are attractive + serial killer it's a fucking halo

Sub5 going on a killing spree would be called incel loser. Someone like RR doing it and everyone will romanticize. Even men will romanticizze. Looks are literally almost everything in this world you can't go around that fact. You are percieved by society by looks and status.

Already well known fact if you are attractive + serial killer it's a fucking halo

Sub5 going on a killing spree would be called incel loser. Someone like RR doing it and everyone will romanticize. Even men will romanticizze. Looks are literally almost everything in this world you can't go around that fact. You are percieved by society by looks and status.
Jncel ramblings. Cheekbones give dopamine when you look at it , stop over analysing it

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
I have seen this nigga :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
In one of richard ramirez comment he said "i look better and im not serial killer ":lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
In one of richard ramirez video comment he said "i look better and im not serial killer ":lul::lul:

In one of richard ramirez comment he said "i look better and im not serial killer ":lul::lul:
i have his phone number