Frenchies help me out (need advice)

H

hassan12

Iron
How hard is it to get social security insurance to cover bimax for foreign students in France. I got quoted 17k by Dr Davrou but he said if I move to France I can get 90% covered by insurance. That sounds too good to be true. I'm currently applying to Master's programs in western Europe and already got offers from delft in the NL. But like y'all think it would be stupid to move to study in a French uni just to get bimax funded by french taxpayers? The uni im going to is good (ISAE SUPAERO) but not like my first choice plus tuition fees are like 4k so not bad but also kinda eh imo. How would y'all advice me?

Nigga it's 17k. Think about how much money I can save if I just live in France.
Lol fucking loser I live in London which is way more expensive (3rd most expensive city in the entire world) and I dont have to pay for housing/taxes/electricity/bills I can afford your stupid surgery easily anyhow.

old money? I mean i'm a student and I work part time in northern europe. I can make 1.5k a month without taxes. I can't afford shit with that. Maybe if I saved up for like a year and a half atleast

old money? I mean i'm a student and I work part time in northern europe. I can make 1.5k a month without taxes. I can't afford shit with that. Maybe if I saved up for like a year and a half atleast
start a business son

i hope itll be impossible u dirty leech, using my families taxes to fund fixing ur deformed face, that being said i didnt know they covered such surgeries, perhaps i can get my rhino covered by state insurance

i hope itll be impossible u dirty leech, using my families taxes to fund fixing ur deformed face, that being said i didnt know they covered such surgeries, perhaps i can get my rhino covered by state insurance
Tbh im still not buying it tho. Why would insurance cover non essential surgeries especially for foreign students.

Tbh im still not buying it tho. Why would insurance cover non essential surgeries especially for foreign students.
I don’t get it either, would only ever see cosmetic surgeries being funded by insurance if you played the mental health card either. Even then if it was funded by insurance you’d probs be on a long ass waiting list