Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, moreroidsmoredates, murdah and 11 others
morphed to oblivion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 97baHater
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Orc face just got leaked
Ngl the niggas do look like Neanderthals. I wouldn’t fight one of them though they are scary lookin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Awan, 97baHater and 1 other person
that's my alt.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Clavicular, <6PSLcel, SteveRogers and 5 others
Might be, ive never seen anyone that has muscle insertions that look like that beside orc
Wait do you know what Orcs job is? Cause the reddit dude said this: JFL PROFESSIONAL TREE CLIMBER
Screenshot 20240517 114857 Reddit

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clavicular, SteveRogers, datboijj and 2 others
gigantism and acromegaly are completely separate conditions, dumbass.
Which one do you have? When I typed in acromegaly the results came up with Urk hai looking ass niggaz.

Either way you have a good upper body, a shame your legs are short but I don’t think it matters cos the torso is good just use that to slay hoes man

i’m pretty damn sure that’s literally orc

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and 97baHater
should've been a swimmer

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and LowTierVitoBss
Which one do you have? When I typed in acromegaly the results came up with Urk hai looking ass niggaz.

Either way you have a good upper body, a shame your legs are short but I don’t think it matters cos the torso is good just use that to slay hoes man
wear pants higher, problem solved.

20240421 160228

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, datboijj and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Orc face just got leaked

I look fairly normal for someone that has it.

• Woah
Reactions: 97baHater

I look fairly normal for someone that has it.
Damn so since you look like a fairly normal dude, what are the downside?

@Orc nigga how tf u built like that at 6”2

• JFL
Damn so since you look like a fairly normal dude, what are the downside?
the only major issue I have is that it gave me cutis verticis gyrata, but it's hidden by hair so it's not like anyone can tell.

I'm getting hair pigmentation done because you can kind of see the stripes when it's wet because the follicles get pushed apart from it.

• +1
took a video btw for those thinking it's morphed, keep in mind pump/lighting/angle makes a major difference.

Attachments

• 20240503_075446.mp4
    6.2 MB
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 97baHater, gooner23, Debetro and 1 other person
took a video btw for those thinking it's morphed, keep in mind pump/lighting/angle makes a major difference.
Stop roiding that hard man, your heart is going to give out sooner than later.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, lilith and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Beta blockers are one hell of a drug, but remember blood parameters don't tell the whole story of organ and heart stress.
all my blood results are normal besides my growth hormone levels due to the disease I have mayne.

even my cholesterol and such are extremely good despite it.

all my blood results are normal besides my growth hormone levels due to the disease I have mayne.

even my cholesterol and such are extremely good despite it.
You can be blasting and have normal blood/health parameters. There have been bodybuilders having issues despite that. And let's be honest, knowing your history I wouldn't be surprised you are blasting HGH as we speak. What are your IGF-1 levels?

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
You can be blasting and have normal blood/health parameters. There have been bodybuilders having issues despite that. And let's be honest, knowing your history I wouldn't be surprised you are blasting HGH as we speak. What are your IGF-1 levels?
people with my disorder don't really have abnormally high levels, it's just chronically elevated, doesn't dip during waking hours like it does for a normal person.

mine is a mild version, they couldn't find a tumor either.

I'm 6'2.5" and my inseam is 32. My 6'0" dad has the same inseam lol. Having a long torso is very weird but I think I prefer it over having long legs

people with my disorder don't really have abnormally high levels, it's just chronically elevated, doesn't dip during waking hours like it does for a normal person.

mine is a mild version, they couldn't find a tumor either.
You didn't answer what are your IGF-1 levels. HGH levels are not reliable because it's pulsating nature, IGF-1 is much more stable that's why it's usually taken in blood tests.

You didn't answer what are your IGF-1 levels. HGH levels are not reliable because it's pulsating nature
that's what you didn't understand, hgh levels don't pulsate with my disorder.

that's what they test for, they don't test for a set amount.

• +1
that's what you didn't understand, hgh levels don't pulsate with my disorder.

View attachment 2925883

that's what they test for, they don't test for a set amount.
I understand how acromegaly works. But acromegaly makes those who suffer from it have chronically elevated IGF-1 levels. That's why heavy exogenous HGH is dangerous too.

I understand how acromegaly works. But acromegaly makes those who suffer from it have chronically elevated IGF-1 levels. That's why heavy exogenous HGH is dangerous too.
the only major issue I have from it is cutis verticis gyrata.

doctor told me that it's mild enough that I probably won't have to take medication for it unless it gets worse, my nose can randomly start growing, or I can develop glucose intolerance, but both don't seem likely considering how good all my health markers are now.

• +1
@Orc if you’re wingspan is actually 6’8 with legs that short at 6’2 you would genuinely benefit from going to 6’7-6’8 with LL
I'm 6'2.5" and my inseam is 32. My 6'0" dad has the same inseam lol. Having a long torso is very weird but I think I prefer it over having long legs
yeah same height as you and also got a longer torso than legs. My cousin however has longer legs than torso tho compared to his dad and mum cause he has klinefelters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lilith, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Eternal_
@Orc if you’re wingspan is actually 6’8 with legs that short at 6’2 you would genuinely benefit from going to 6’7-6’8 with LL
benefit from being too tall and not being able to jump, MMMMMMMM.

I already fraud tot 6'4 with lifts because it helps with my chronic toewalking.

No offence but you don’t look like you can jump that high anyways. Unless you were a former d1

No offence but you don’t look like you can jump that high anyways. Unless you were a former d1
don't need to jump high with long arms.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers and plukee

I already fraud tot 6'4 with lifts because it helps with my chronic toewalking.
Nigga are you stupid? Why do tall people height fraud so badly? I've met people that are exactly my height who tell me they're 6'5". What is wrong with you retards bruh. Those heights are not even attractive to begin with.

• +1
Nigga are you stupid? Why do tall people height fraud so badly? I've met people that are exactly my height who tell me they're 6'5". What is wrong with you retards bruh. Those heights are not even attractive to begin with.
You’re right boyo, there’s a 6’9 guy at the gym who looks like shaggy with a beard and is skinnyfat with a gigantic ass forehead and he walks so stiff and is skinny fat. If i had to choose to wake up and look like him at 6’9 or be the height im at 6’3 with lean and muscles id choose 2nd

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_