Horrible wide hips

B

burnallfaggots123

Iron
I have horrible wide hips. I was obese as a child and I think that might have had something to do with it. I also have extremely narrow clavicles. To make it even worse I have very fat thighs which doesn't help. Every time I look in the mirror it makes me want to die. Is there any way to fix this?

Attachments

• 20240513_004622~2.jpg
    20240513_004622~2.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: i_love_roosters, St.TikTokcel, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
I have horrible wide hips. I was obese as a child and I think that might have had something to do with it. I also have extremely narrow clavicles. To make it even worse I have very fat thighs which doesn't help. Every time I look in the mirror it makes me want to die. Is there any way to fix this?
im very similar. im sorry man:feelsrope:

you look tall at least

how tall are you bhai

you deserve no sympathy

• +1
Reactions: Jova
How old are you?

It looks to me like you just have narrow torso and shoulders. You should try putting on a bit of muscle, it should improve the ratio and you won't look so out of proportion.

Also when you finish puberty you should try lowering the %bf.

Pull your shorts up
Wtf is this

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I always see shit like this posted here. You're skinny fat, have like 0kgs of muscle mass on ur body and u still have the audicity to be a doomer and say you want to die because of this, even though you don't know shit about how you'd look like with proper muscle mass on you & some weight lost.

Go to the gym, eat healthy, then you can still evaluate, if your hips still fuck you over in the long run and they'll still be wide, you just gotta cope even harder by training your back & shoulders properly. You can't do shit to solve this problem in any other way.
You either accept your genetic standpoint or LDAR.
I'd recommend the first idea, once you accept your situation and actively decide to do something against it, you will see your problem isn't as bad as you think it is right now.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, Costcosuperstore, Sny and 3 others
If you are 15 then just eat, sleep, drink water, workout a bit. Come back here when you are 19.

Stop with the doomer shit, you didn't deserve the doomer title, you just got criticized by some retards and took it for face value.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and liberiangrimreaper
@St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Klinefelters or some other androgen abnormality and I’m not even joking.

Long legs and arms, very thin wrists, no chest/weak rib cage, big hips, narrow shoulders ect. Test your hormone levels and consider testosterone

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and shieldzz
bro why you showing underwear

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Costcosuperstore, greycel and 1 other person

Long legs and arms, very thin wrists, no chest/weak rib cage, big hips, narrow shoulders ect. Test your hormone levels and consider testosterone
If it's kleinfelter doesn't it mean I would have no body hair and a small weiner

Kleinfelters Kleinfelters kleinfelters Kleinfelters Kleinfelters kleinfeltersKleinfelters Kleinfelters kleinfeltersKleinfelters Kleinfelters kleinfeltersKleinfelters Kleinfelters kleinfeltersKleinfelters Kleinfelters kleinfeltersKleinfelters Kleinfelters kleinfeltersKleinfelters Kleinfelters kleinfelters

If it's kleinfelter doesn't it mean I would have no body hair and a small weiner
You can have body hair with it. Are your balls normal sized or not ? If they’re okay then it’s not klinefelter but still low test, high e ect

• +1
You can have body hair with it. Are you balls normal sized or not ? If they’re okay then it’s not klinefelter but still low test, high e ect
I have measured, my balls are normal sized might be really low test

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso

he probably ate shit for most of his life, stop with this bs. 1 in a 1000 men have klinefelters and .org doesn't have 98% of men with that condition. not every skinny fat fuck here has a disability.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
he is 15 and probably ate shit for most of his life, stop with this bs. 1 in a 1000 men have klinefelters and .org doesn't have 98% of men with that condition. not every skinny fat fuck here has a disability.
Doesn’t really matter if he has it or doesn’t. He’s frame/body looks like it, and will turn off any chick. Natural lifting is very unlikely to solve skinny fat syndrome, so PEDs will likely be required and since he’s young, it will have the chance of masculinising his frame, face eve

I'm asking for advice you troglodite
there is nothing stopping you from finding your own answers, why do you need other people to tell you what to do, stop leaching off other people

hips don’t really look like the issue here. it’s the clavicles. what size jeans do u wear

Doesn’t really matter if he has it or doesn’t. He’s frame/body looks like it, and will turn off any chick. Natural lifting is very unlikely to solve skinny fat syndrome, so PEDs will likely be required and since he’s young, it will have the chance of masculinising his frame, face eve
Man this argumentation is ropeworthy.

You're pale, very skinny and have hairloss? Probably cancer bro. But doesn't really matter if you have cancer or not, your body/frame looks like it.

But yeah, you‘re right tho.
He should go to the doc and check his free test & estrogen levels and then move from there.

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
there is nothing stopping you from finding your own answers, why do you need other people to tell you what to do, stop leaching off other people
It's not that deep bro

Start going gym now! Take creatine and supplements aswell and start eating a high protein diet. Make sure to work on your shoulders.

Fix your body composition before worrying about your hip bones

@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
its probably genetics . my dad has wide hips and never had any test Issues,neither i did

I thought my shi was narrow wtf is this 🤣🤣

Fucking over subhuman

Poor soul. Wish the best for you, sir.

• +1
Reactions: burnallfaggots123
its not because you were fat, i was also slightly fat growing up and i have narrow hips and wide clavicles

I always see shit like this posted here. You're skinny fat, have like 0kgs of muscle mass on ur body and u still have the audicity to be a doomer and say you want to die because of this, even though you don't know shit about how you'd look like with proper muscle mass on you & some weight lost.

Go to the gym, eat healthy, then you can still evaluate, if your hips still fuck you over in the long run and they'll still be wide, you just gotta cope even harder by training your back & shoulders properly. You can't do shit to solve this problem in any other way.
You either accept your genetic standpoint or LDAR.
I'd recommend the first idea, once you accept your situation and actively decide to do something against it, you will see your problem isn't as bad as you think it is right now.
Exactly. Ive seen much worse hip to shoulder ratios. He will probably look completely normal after a year of lifting and eating. He wont have a Vtaper but the hourglass shape will go away. His frame isn't abnormally shitty, hes just skin and bones. His shoulders, chest, core, and back arent even slightly developed

Js gymaxx bro