How can i convince my parents to get me a trimax?

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚎 Inc
Even bimax will do, how can i convince them? I’m 16 in dire need of forward growth, my jaw is slightly recessed too

I think this is effecting my sleep cause i literally need 11-12 hours of sleep otherwise i cannot function

Though my parents are like a wall and cannot see what i see

@RealSurgerymax how can i convince them? What symptoms do i need to show in order to prove my point?

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
Even bimax will do, how can i convince them? I’m 16 in dire need of forward growth, my jaw is slightly recessed too

I think this is effecting my sleep cause i literally need 11-12 hours of sleep otherwise i cannot function

@RealSurgerymax how can i convince them? What symptoms do i need to show in order to prove my point?
you can't your going to have to moneymaxx and pay for it yourself

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
you can't your going to have to moneymaxx and pay for it yourself
But i cant even get it if i’m not a patient right? How do i even convince the surgeons if i want it 90% for aesthetic reasons?

Plus i dont wanna pay 30k let my parents do it

But i cant even get it if i’m not a patient right? How do i even convince the surgeons if i want it 90% for aesthetic reasons?

Plus i dont wanna pay 30k let my parents do it
Unless they're rich as fuck they're not getting you a 30k surgery without a legit medical reason that would have been apparent by now. If its affecting your sleep by tightening up your airway theyll probably give you a CPAP mask or some shit

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and normie_joe
Unless they're rich as fuck they're not getting you a 30k surgery without a legit medical reason that would have been apparent by now. If its affecting your sleep by tightening up your airway theyll probably give you a CPAP mask or some shit
Fuckin hell man

a bimax would change my life

can you think of any way i could convince them? A trimax and rhino would 180 my life

get a job faggot

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Miant Gimplants, IRL_Reject and 1 other person
Fuckin hell man

a bimax would change my life

can you think of any way i could convince them? A trimax and rhino would 180 my life
Probably not. I dont know your parents but if theyre like most boomer parents (mine included) they'd probably tell you that you look fine and handsome. Most parents will say you look handsome even if ur deformed as fuck

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and IRL_Reject
U can't dude, there's literally no way, u have to work for it like everybody else here

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
What good will a minimum wage job do for him, there's no way he's making it to $30k unless he works full time.
That's the thing, he gotta wait until he's 18 and work full time if he really wants it, there's no other way

no convincing or what so ever

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
U can't dude, there's literally no way, u have to work for it like everybody else here
Fuck bro i wanna ascend by atleast 19 years old

I’ve been bugging them about it

My mom is kind of budging, she’s thinking of getting me an xray on my skull to see if there is anything actually wrong with it

If this xray happens, will the bluepilled surgeon just convince my mom that everything is fine?
I assume not cause they want money right?

My mom is kind of budging, she’s thinking of getting me an xray on my skull to see if there is anything actually wrong with it

If this xray happens, will the bluepilled surgeon just convince my mom that everything is fine?
Surgeon will probably tell you to wait until you finish developing.

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants

do u have any insane malocclusion? otherwise no surgeon will convince ur mom

also u realize that bimax almost have 100% of fucking ur nerves in the mouth and chin area, it won't ever come back btw or heal

do u have any insane malocclusion? otherwise no surgeon will convince ur mom
My bite is very similar to this picture i found online:
IMG 6456

My intermolar distance is about 39mm
also u realize that bimax almost have 100% of fucking ur nerves in the mouth and chin area, it won't ever come back btw or heal
I mean it’s worth ascending right? Bimax and rhino would ascend me very hard i think

If you go the sleep apnea route, they will shut you down and get you a cpap.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
Really bro the best advice here is to wait and get a full time job, that way u don't need to do mental gymnastics and stress your mind out for no other reason
Fuck man i’m gonna have to wageslave like a cuck cause my fucking parents want their son to suffer i hate the bluepill and everything about it
At least until 18. That was the reason why I couldn't get my braces by the time my mom was mentally stable enough to get me them.
well if she gets me an xray thats one crack in the wall right? Little by little i can bug them enough till i achieve my trimax ascension

If you go the sleep apnea route, they will shut you down and get you a cpap.
Fuck

What can i do? Why the fuck do people get bimaxes anyway

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

you do realize they won’t do bimax on you at 16? they have to ensure you’ve finished growing

Fuck man i’m gonna have to wageslave like a cuck cause my fucking parents want their son to suffer i hate the bluepill and everything about it

well if she gets me an xray thats one crack in the wall right? Little by little i can bug them enough till i achieve my trimax ascension
That's if you have major malocclusion or TMJ issues. If your orthodontist isn't offering it when you go in for braces, odds are your condition isn't severe enough to justify having the procedure done. The only reason my insurance is paying for everything is because my severe downgrowth is causing TMJ pain.

Fuck

You have to moneymaxx and get the bimax from a cosmetic surgeon. No orthognathic surgeon will feel justified in doing this for you.

Fuck

Surgical solution for sleep apnea, to fix their bite and of course, aesthetics.

Your parents will look for the cheapest possible solution which is a cpap machine (which is not solving your primary concern anyways).

That's if you have major malocclusion or TMJ issues. If your orthodontist isn't offering it when you go in for braces, odds are your condition isn't severe enough to justify having the procedure done. The only reason my insurance is paying for everything is because my severe downgrowth is causing TMJ pain.
I already had braces

My teeth are very similar to this image i found online:
IMG 6456

I am somewhat downgrown, could this help?

Also what does that bite look like? I’d say very very slight type III maloclusion or maxilla recession or something

Surgical solution for sleep apnea, to fix their bite and of course, aesthetics.

Your parents will look for the cheapest possible solution which is a cpap machine (which is not solving your primary concern anyways).
No no no, i made it clear that i want jaw surgery and i dont want any other solution

They are aware i want it for mostly aesthetic reasons, i didnt even mention they just knew instantly why i wanted it, i have brought up plastic surgeries in the past

• +1
You have to moneymaxx and get the bimax from a cosmetic surgeon. No orthognathic surgeon will feel justified in doing this for you.
Is rameiri a cosmetic seurgron? I dont wanna get botched and end up worse than before, i dont want any other surgeron except rameiri or rafiani (preferably rameiri)

• +1
Is rameiri a cosmetic seurgron? I dont wanna get botched and end up worse than before, i dont want any other surgeron except rameiri or rafiani (preferably rameiri)

All maxillofacial surgeons have the same background. They are not plastic surgeons, however some might prioritize aesthetics (Gunson is a big one).

You will never get botched by Ramieri; he has zero known botches as of today.

All maxillofacial surgeons have the same background. They are not plastic surgeons, however some might prioritize aesthetics (Gunson is a big one).

You will never get botched by Ramieri; he has zero known botches as of today.
I need ramieri man

Will he do a jaw surgery on me just for aesthetics?

(Obviously i’m also somewhat recessed so it would benifit my life too)

• +1
No no no, i made it clear that i want jaw surgery and i dont want any other solution

They are aware i want it for mostly aesthetic reasons, i didnt even mention they just knew instantly why i wanted it, i have brought up plastic surgeries in the past

Tell you what, I'll tell you what my surgeon told me during my consult.

He said even though I'm seeking jaw surgery for aesthetic reasons, what I'm subconsciously trying to do is append functional reasons.

When your jaws look recessed esthetically, they are functionally impaired. For an example my airway is narrow because of my recessed mandible and that will effect my lifespan, breathing and sleeping.

Maybe you can lean heavily into that. Tell them unlike implants, filler, trimax has significant functional benefits as well.

I need ramieri man

Will he do a jaw surgery on me just for aesthetics?

(Obviously i’m also somewhat recessed so it would benifit my life too)

Oh 100%, that's what he markets himself for.

Oh 100%, that's what he markets himself for.
Fuck this is my life goal bro,

Say, you most likely wont get “unrecessed” as you grow older and finished developing right? So i’ll have to get this surgery regardless

Though i’m thumbpulling and soon gonna start incissor chewing with a mouthgaurd (inb4 cope i have mothing to lose)

Tell you what, I'll tell you what my surgeon told me during my consult.

He said even though I'm seeking jaw surgery for aesthetic reasons, what I'm subconsciously trying to do is append functional reasons.

When your jaws look recessed esthetically, they are functionally impaired. For an example my airway is narrow because of my recessed mandible and that will effect my lifespan, breathing and sleeping.

Maybe you can lean heavily into that. Tell them unlike implants, filler, trimax has significant functional benefits as well.
the thing i’m worried about is the recovery, extremely painful and mouth wired shut right?

And the feeling wont ever come back (not too worried about it)

I also spar often so i cant get punched in the face for how long most likely? (Probably need giant implants to answer this)

dude wth
you are 16 go outside ffs
i get it looks is everything but geniunely seek therapy this seems obsessive & it seems your going in a route where other people such as your parents are going to get hurt (emotionally)

like actually wait a little bit & breathe a bit

no surgeon will EVER do this on a 16 year old, they arent stupid & actually care about people lives thats why they chose to be a surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
I also spar often so i cant get punched in the face for how long most likely? (Probably need giant implants to answer this)
I am getting trimax and some other stuff, ortho said I can still spar and get hit with braces on. After the surgery doc said i can get back to boxing in like 6 months if I remember correctly. seems too good to be true if you ask me but idk. I will take however long since i dont fight for a living.

you dont seem to know much about this surgery, it is done only by maxillo facial surgeons together with an ortho, not cosmetic. It is aimed to fix bite, breathing and aesthetics, with some surgeons caring more about aesthetics. You need to find such a surgeon since most orthos only care about bite, they will never recommend surgery. The route you need is first go to aesthetics focused maxillofacial surgeon who will recommend you to an ortho.

What you can do to convince your parents is educate yourself about the functional problems(breathing, bite). search for jaw surgery airway before and after, sleep apnea treatments before and after. Do your research. But I think you are too young for this surgery anyway.

Go straight to a good surgeon for a consultation and they will explain it to your parents too. They will never understand it fully but you must communicate with them if it is a big issue for you. That is, do you have a malocclusion? do you slouch your head forward, jut your jaw to breathe better?

dude wth
you are 16 go outside ffs
i get it looks is everything but geniunely seek therapy this seems obsessive & it seems your going in a route where other people such as your parents are going to get hurt (emotionally)

like actually wait a little bit & breathe a bit

no surgeon will EVER do this on a 16 year old, they arent stupid & actually care about people lives thats why they chose to be a surgeon
Yeah ill need to wait till i’m 18, not going outside no point if ur invisible lol
I am getting trimax and some other stuff, ortho said I can still spar and get hit with braces on. After the surgery doc said i can get back to boxing in like 6 months if I remember correctly. seems too good to be true if you ask me but idk. I will take however long since i dont fight for a living.
6 months? I mean that seems like awfully short time but the doc knows best ig
you dont seem to know much about this surgery, it is done only by maxillo facial surgeons together with an ortho, not cosmetic. It is aimed to fix bite, breathing and aesthetics, with some surgeons caring more about aesthetics. You need to find such a surgeon since most orthos only care about bite, they will never recommend surgery. The route you need is first go to aesthetics focused maxillofacial surgeon who will recommend you to an ortho.
My bites fine i just am slightly recessed and do not have optimatal forward growth, when i close my teeth my lower 3rd gets shit cause of my chin being short
What you can do to convince your parents is educate yourself about the functional problems(breathing, bite). search for jaw surgery airway before and after, sleep apnea treatments before and after. Do your research. But I think you are too young for this surgery anyway.
Yeah on that i didnt end up convincing em, i’m still gonna try but mosy likely i’ll have to wageslave
Go straight to a good surgeon for a consultation and they will explain it to your parents too. They will never understand it fully but you must communicate with them if it is a big issue for you. That is, do you have a malocclusion? do you slouch your head forward, jut your jaw to breathe better?
No maloclussion, i’m working on fixing my posture, and no i dont jutt although i do keep my jaw hung open cause i have slightly sfs when my molars are touching

you dont
steal your parents money
bunk school
book a trip to turkey
get trimax
fuck some hookers ( post surgery or the hookers wont fuck you )
come back to chudland with .1 psl increase
mission blackpilled successfully completed

you dont
steal your parents money
bunk school
book a trip to turkey
get trimax
fuck some hookers ( post surgery or the hookers wont fuck you )
come back to chudland with .1 psl increase
mission blackpilled successfully completed
Not .1 Pee ess ell

Probably around a full point after trimax and rhino, then i can start looking into some form of an implant

• +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot
Bro check what is your coutries minimum wage if it’s 40k normal 9 to 5 entry position just work there for a year(or more depending on taxes) or else if you parents are Realy really rich ask them