Reactions: Deprived, synock21, flippasav and 5 others
Cocaine and steroids

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
lmao are u wearing a crop top

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, LooksThinker and NoReedemingFeature
Run on the treadmill twice a day. One hour in the morning and 1 hour at night. Skip lunch.

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW, LooksThinker and bradpittshairline
bro u gay asf why u wearing a crop top

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Perfection, LooksThinker, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Bulk to 250

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
inject 750mg test e, 300mg tren a, 50mg anavar, 10mg dbol, 25mg arimidex, 8ius GH, 100mcg increlex twice daily with meals, and eat some meat. should get you straight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, socialcel and bradpittshairline
also youre a fag

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Steroids, 1 cicle while eating on a slight deficit (200 cal)

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, bradpittshairline and Nick.Harte
I lost aroundd 12kg using this method but I'm still skinny fat and will be lean soon if i continue.
I have a 30 inch waist right now, my natural is 28 so I’m fairly skinny fat rn. I was flat bellied around 3kg ago

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Maybe stop eating like a fat fuck and start burning calories? Revolutionary, i know.

• Woah
Need to lose within a month, 6ft 150lb

View attachment 2602127
if you legit want to do it in 1 month, 1g TRT per week (as a base), 20mg superdrol per day (for lean muscle and losing fat), 30mg anavar per day just to top it off. If you don’t do it you’re scared coper pussy

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ARCelM and bradpittshairline
if you legit want to do it in 1 month, 1g TRT per week (as a base), 20mg superdrol per day (for lean muscle and losing fat), 30mg anavar per day just to top it off. If you don’t do it you’re scared coper pussy
I’m a scared copper pussy

Lift moar eat maientance calories, you have 0 muscle. Focus on muscle building, it will be easier to lose the fat later

• Woah
But there’s no belly muscle
The only way to lose belly fat is to lose fat overall and fucking pray that most of the fat will shed from the belly (which is unlikely for men, especially if they drink beer).
If you wanted to go on a calorie deficit to lose fat, you will have to on a veeeeery low deficit and you will still look subhuman afterwards.
Just eat well, don't smoke and drink. Accept that you were a lazy ass your whole life and bear the consequences. Work out reguralry for one year, at first start with low weights to learn proper form and then progressive overload.
No need to go for a bulk, just eat enough protein and maintenance calories.

• +1
The only way to lose belly fat is to lose fat overall and fucking pray that most of the fat will shed from the belly (which is unlikely for men, especially if they drink beer).
If you wanted to go on a calorie deficit to lose fat, you will have to on a veeeeery low deficit and you will still look subhuman afterwards.
Just eat well, don't smoke and drink. Accept that you were a lazy ass your whole life and bear the consequences. Work out reguralry for one year, at first start with low weights to learn proper form and then progressive overload.
No need to go for a bulk, just eat enough protein and maintenance calories.
I gained this belly in the last 6 months after I reduced my activity to sleep eat and 100 steps per day

I gained this belly in the last 6 months after I reduced my activity to sleep eat and 100 steps per day
You were in a calorie surplus - you just got fat over time. If you keep.esting the same but you lower your activity, you will get fatter. Go for walks, play some sports you like and weight lift

• Woah
low inhib fit ngl

• +1
Weightlifting + walking + high protein diet

I was skinnyfat too lol i just cut out candy for summer and now im just skinny but i have hollow cheeks and abs so its bettar
I still have hollow cheeks but I just have belly fat

Eat healthy food lean bulk and gymmax brother

• +1
fixed diet and started working out its getting better