How hard of a descension is getting ran over by a car?

realt50

realt50

Bronze
I got ran over by a car at age 6, i’m now 15. Could this accident have made me even more subhuman and boneless?

look in the mirror you actual brainlet fuck you should be more worried about your brain damage than your looks

• Hmm...
Reactions: 4lt.Real
Wouldn't of done shit unless the driver ran over ur face and turned you deformed

look in the mirror you actual brainlet fuck you should be more worried about your brain damage than your looks
i’m not retarded, i’m just wondering how i don’t have essential bones lmao. i have no bones that protect my eyes

yes the car had a direct blow on your pituitary gland, causing a 70% decrease in GH production for life

• +1
Reactions: no clue
@realt50, do you know what injuries you suffered. One person at my school back in the day was hit my a car at 4 years old, they ended up having trouble for the rest of their lives with their right arm because it's bone-structure was jacked up. If you were hit in the face, it is most definitely possible that the bone-structure of your face could have been messed up anywhere.

@realt50, do you know what injuries you suffered. One person at my school back in the day was hit my a car at 4 years old, they ended up having trouble for the rest of their lives with their right arm because it's bone-structure was jacked up. If you were hit in the face, it is most definitely possible that the bone-structure of your face could have been messed up anywhere.
it was so long ago so i’ll have to ask my mom and doctor for my medical past, then i’ll come back to this and bump

• +1
Reactions: no clue
how brutally did you get ran over
fuck idk i have a huge horizontal bald spot on the left side of the head, it’s been there since i got ran over. i was in the hospital for 3 days the only thing i remember was being inside a tube for 5 seconds out of the 3/4 days i was there

fuck idk i have a huge horizontal bald spot on the left side of the head, it’s been there since i got ran over. i was in the hospital for 3 days the only thing i remember was being inside a tube for 5 seconds out of the 3/4 days i was there
they was opening my brainz n shieett 🧓🏿