How I Made $1000 in a month by just sitting in a chair

E

Examine

Iron
Plasma Donation
In a plasma-only donation, the liquid portion of the donor's blood is separated from the cells. Blood is drawn from one arm and sent through a high-tech machine that collects the plasma. The donor's red blood cells and platelets are then returned to the donor along with some saline.

How I Made Money By Donating My Plasma?

Step1:
Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements: at least 18 years old, at least 110lbs/50kgs, no HIV/hepatitis/Parvo, have ssn or driver's license and proof of residency.

Step2: Go look up the nearest plasma donation center to you on your search engine and sign up and set an appointment.
I went to BioLife and they had a promo for new donors where within the first 8 donations you would total an amount of $900. I got some bonus on every 2nd donation of the week.
There are other plasma donation centers like Octapharma and CSL. The Red Cross also does it but they allow less donations which means you will make less money.
Keep in mind after the first month promo you will only get $25-60 per donation but there will be bonuses and some centers will pay more for plasma from a heavier person because they can draw more plasma from them.
After the first month you can average $300-$400 per month just by donating your plasma twice a week.
The first time will be the longest time because of all the checkups but after that it will only take 30-60 minutes total per donation.

My Main Tips

Drink lots of water before and after donation this will reduce fatigue and keep you from fainting. Also make sure to not eat a fatty meal prior to donation and I recommend not going on an empty stomach. Relax and let the phlebotomist do their work. Eat foods that are high in protein and iron.

Thank you for reading I hope you learned something!
If you like this content and would like me to share more tips on ways to make money without advanced degrees or years of college please hit the like button!

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, russiancelreturns, nosauce and 11 others
i dont care

U can't sell your blood here

where is here? In US plasma donation is safe and legal and it is not blood it is plasma they are not the same thing.
Nah like I meant you don't get money for donating blood, Most Muslim countries do it this way

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Bakin donuts 🍩, sub5inchcel and 2 others
If you like this content and would like me to share more tips on ways to make money without advanced degrees or years of college please hit the like button!
lmfao what is this, a youtube video? On real note, great thread. Are there any long term side effects to doing this? Also how long are the appointments, how much are you making per hour. My dad always told me there are bad side effects long term, but hes also an idiot when it comes to scientific things and he still thinks lifting when your young stunts your growth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: haris9089, LabMale__, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
Plasma Donation
In a plasma-only donation, the liquid portion of the donor's blood is separated from the cells. Blood is drawn from one arm and sent through a high-tech machine that collects the plasma. The donor's red blood cells and platelets are then returned to the donor along with some saline.
View attachment 1994876

How I Made Money By Donating My Plasma?

Step1:
Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements: at least 18 years old, at least 110lbs/50kgs, no HIV/hepatitis/Parvo, have ssn or driver's license and proof of residency.

Step2: Go look up the nearest plasma donation center to you on your search engine and sign up and set an appointment.
I went to BioLife and they had a promo for new donors where within the first 8 donations you would total an amount of $900. I got some bonus on every 2nd donation of the week.
There are other plasma donation centers like Octapharma and CSL. The Red Cross also does it but they allow less donations which means you will make less money.
Keep in mind after the first month promo you will only get $25-60 per donation but there will be bonuses and some centers will pay more for plasma from a heavier person because they can draw more plasma from them.
After the first month you can average $300-$400 per month just by donating your plasma twice a week.
The first time will be the longest time because of all the checkups but after that it will only take 30-60 minutes total per donation.

My Main Tips

Drink lots of water before and after donation this will reduce fatigue and keep you from fainting. Also make sure to not eat a fatty meal prior to donation and I recommend not going on an empty stomach. Relax and let the phlebotomist do their work. Eat foods that are high in protein and iron.

this is not a bad idea, I remember donating blood when I was like taking close to a gram of test but that was once a month and for free this plasma donation thing might benefit young kids low in money
@decadouche57 @SteveRogers you guys ever heard of this or done this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Examine
I wouldn't do this, don't trust anything that profits off your body.
lmfao what is this, a youtube video? On real note, great thread. Are there any long term side effects to doing this? Also how long are the appointments, how much are you making per hour. My dad always told me there are bad side effects long term, but hes also an idiot when it comes to scientific things and he still thinks lifting when your young stunts your growth.
Come to my profile bro, let's chat

Are there any long term side effects to doing this?
none that I am aware of, as long as you eat a protein rich iron rich diet and stay hydrated you should be fine
Also how long are the appointments, how much are you making per hour.
the first time might be 2 hours after that about 45 minutes and you aren't paid by the hour its per donation and the amount
lets assume you make $30 per donation and donate 2x a week that would be at least $240 a month excluding bonuses
so if you wanted to make an approximate hourly rate it would be about 40$ an hour but again its not based on hours but only donation

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
I wouldn't do this, don't trust anything that profits off your body.
your body replenishes all the plasma within 48 hours and can you please share with me some evidence of it having adverse effects on healthy humans? I have not experienced any or heard of any and I know some people who have done it for years with no issues

this is not a bad idea, I remember donating blood when I was like taking close to a gram of test but that was once a month and for free this plasma donation thing might benefit young kids low in money
@decadouche57 @SteveRogers you guys ever heard of this or done this?
I thought you can’t donate blood if your on gear or 5ar inhibitors? How did you do it?

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
I thought you can’t donate blood if your on gear or 5ar inhibitors? How did you do it?
in the US you can't but I was only on topical minox at that time and it was with a smaller local clinic not the Red Cross, they only might have a problem if your red blood count is way too high but again its just a questionnaire so you technically don't have to disclose it but you can see that as ethically wrong also it won't matter if the recipient is aware of it and ok with it
* forgot to add that I don't see anything wrong with donating blood on high test because the blood you donate won't contain nearly enough to make a difference in even a young child

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
I've made $500k just sitting in a chair.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Examine
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, LooksThinker, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Searching around the internet for shit to buy, then selling it on ebay.
I've thought about similar things like buying a couch for cheap then reselling it for more, not a bad idea

I've thought about similar things like buying a couch for cheap then reselling it for more, not a bad idea
that is a bad idea, just because it would be a bitch to move. also, some of being able to make money flipping is the ability to buy here and sell there. with a couch you're pretty much limited to buying here selling here. like, yeah, every once in a while you might get a free couch and be able to sell it for a couple hundred, but then you're limited to waiting around for free couches. i mean, you probably weren't literally talking about just couches, so, yeah, that's the idea.

it's essentially just hunting around for deals. if you can find a great deal then you can make money off of it. here are some ideas: silver, women's fashion, camera lenses. i once went to a jeweler to get an antique repaired and i told them i was going to resell it, and they were like "oh, we have all this silver shit people just leave here we could sell you for cheap and you could resell." i never followed up with that because i hate people, but that seems like something that could be lucrative. imagine going around to every jeweler and asking if they had silver shit laying around. not saying every jeweler has antique silver shit laying around, but maybe? i'm not talking about scrapping it, but actually getting some decent stuff. you can also buy it at auctions. auction houses will often just lump it all together in a big lot, and it usually sells for far less than it's actually worth.

like, here is the "one that got away" for me:

Every one of those, except for the 2 in the second pic, is worth ~$2-4k, maybe more. For instance:

If you search around the internet, you can only find like 15 examples of those total, and there's 23 of them all in a single lot.

It's probably $60,000 or more total. It sold for $15,000, which I was too much of a pussy to spend at the time. When I first saw that lot, I didn't know anything about those, but I could just tell that they shouldn't have been lumped together. Auction houses will always do that. They'll go through the trouble of individually listing shit worth like $50, then lump a bunch of shit all worth hundreds each together in a big lot, which almost guarantees it will sell for way less than the total value.

that auction was pretty high end. but still, they have like $1000 pieces of jewelry listed individually. it would be unthinkable to just dump 23 pieces of jewelry together in one lot, but for some reason they put all those even more valuable pieces together. happens all the time, just not quite on that level.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
I think its good to donate plasma

> literally selling your bodies vitality to Jews

is donating plasma detremential for looks/looksmaxing?
seems you lose alot of nutrients. Could be the same effect like fapping and not worth the little compensation you get.

where is here? In US plasma donation is safe and legal and it is not blood it is plasma they are not the same thing.
finland