How long does it take to get over an ex ?

How long does it take to get over an Ex?

• Total voters
ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
As u may know my ex left me for texting other girls. The main issue is I can’t let her go, I’m always reaching out and inviting her places. Sometimes she stays over and we fuck, cuddle etc. She’s clearly moved on and hates when I text/call her too often.

I’ve tried everything I can to win her back but she just doesn’t trust or believe a word I say no more and lost any love she had for me. I’m wondering if I go no contact how long will it take for me to get over her?

Maybe I should meet another girl so I can move on faster. Sucks that I was the one responsible for our breakup, I believe me and her could’ve lasted years and years together if there was no infidelity.

Sorry for crying about this like an abused dog, she keeps stringing me along

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10, KingCartierrr23 and vermillioncorefan
dnr getting attached to girls in the first place is low T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rileyma10, Funnyunenjoyer1, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rileyma10, vermillioncorefan and i hear voices
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and ShowerMaxxing
me personally, 3-4 days

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Real masculine men fuck, grunt, and leave. Getting attached to suboptimal humans is not conducive for slaying.

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
Real masculine men fuck, grunt, and leave. Getting attached to suboptimal humans is not conducive for slaying.
Real masculine men find a good woman(however rare) and start a beautiful family with her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and shizuku11111
not even lying, my emotions are weird and fucked up, i literally can never be sad for more than 2 hours let alone days weeks etc, im always kind of happy but not exactly happy, maybe numb is right word idk

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and ShowerMaxxing
not even lying, my emotions are weird and fucked up, i literally can never be sad for more than 2 hours let alone days weeks etc, im always kind of happy but not exactly happy, maybe numb is right word idk
high T

• Hmm...
Reactions: shizuku11111
My main emotion in life is probably sadness, I’ve always been treated poorly and I never succeed. I wasted my one and only real opportunity with a decent loving girl.

The worst part about it all is seeing her turn into a hoe, giving strangers her attention and not the man she was with for 2yrs. Soul crushing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sillygoober and rileyma10
A few weeks.

Oneitis? Possibly longer than that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and ShowerMaxxing