How much height could be gained with HGH, GHRP, GHRH, AI

A

Anth0ny

Iron
Im gonna start dosing hgh starting at 2 ius and up to 8ius max with a ghrp and ghrh for as long as possible
obviously taken with an AI (Aromasin)

how much inches could be gained max?

would growth from ai and peptides be stacked with my natural growth?

Last edited:
Im gonna start dosing hgh starting at 2 ius and up to 8ius max with a ghrp and ghrh for as long as possible
obviously taken with an AI (Aromasin)

how much inches could be gained max?

would hgh be stacked with my natural growth?
Up to 8 cm from the studies I've read. Dose dependent on bodyweight, no AI administered.

factor in ghrp, ghrh, ai and hgh combined
If you are >14 probably 3-7 cm. <14 and I'd be looking at around 1-3cm.

Don't crash your E buddy, or else you will suffer permanent brain development damage.

2 inches is alot if you think about it.

Difference between 5ft6 and 5ft8
Difference between 5ft10:lul: and 6ft
Difference between 6ft and 6ft 2

If you are >14 probably 3-7 cm. <14 and I'd be looking at around 1-3cm.

Don't crash your E buddy, or else you will suffer permanent brain development damage.
u just said hgh was like 3 inches and i swear ai alone was like 2-3

it only works if ur hgh defiecient i took it for 2 years with almost no result

if u are gh deficient the effects are more dramatic tho thats the only difference

thats cap lmao so many ppl took it without being gh deficient and grew, you must have had a shit response then
all it gave me was bigger skull i took with hgh too for 2 years max dose aswell. i already produced max natrually before starting

all it gave me was bigger skull i took with hgh too for 2 years max dose aswell. i already produced max natrually before starting
1. u prob had a shit diet with little to no protein
2. U had a thyroid disorder
3. genetics

not everyone is gonna have a shit response because u did for whatever reason, unlucky tho.

Last edited:
1. u prob had a shit diet with little to no protein
2. U had a thyroid disorder
3. genetics

not everyone is gonna have a shit response because u did for whatever reason, unlucky tho.
how tall are you now and age?

it only works if ur hgh defiecient i took it for 2 years with almost no result
This is not true. HGH has been administered to children without GH defiecencies in studies and have been shown to grow. The problem with GH therapy is that the increase in final adult height is extremely small and your results are extremely dependent on how early you start.

Genetics is also an extremly big factor in height as we now know that height is determined by MANY multiple genes. What to expect from GH treatment is a boost to final height by a few cm OR you are able to at least reach your maximum height potential provided you have normal nutrition and sleep.

thats cap lmao so many ppl took it without being gh deficient and grew, you must have had a shit response then
most people on this site don't grow I swear or amounts so small + based on their comment and post history you can assume their iq is too low to measure themselves