how the fuck do you fix this

Axii

Axii

PSL Autist : Chico X O'pry lookalike
so about 4-5 years ago I popped my shoulder slinging my bookbag off and it has messed everything up and may be the cause of my facial asymmetry too.

if anyone knows a method that I could pop it back into place that would greatly appreciated and you will be blessed with rep.

inb4 anything you think would hurt my feelings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Diam
so about 4-5 years ago I popped my shoulder slinging my bookbag off and it has messed everything up and may be the cause of my facial asymmetry too.

if anyone knows a method that I could pop it back into place that would greatly appreciated and you will be blessed with rep.

View attachment 2894881
View attachment 2894882

I have that exact same thing but I have no injuries. I would try doing spinal exercises and turns to the point where you are equally mobile on both sides. And just do pullups evenly. Also, yours is barely noticeable.

View attachment 2894881
View attachment 2894882

Yours look fine but idk good luck

Trap just seems slightly smaller? Why dont u just train the trap of that side more?

Trap just seems slightly smaller? Why dont u just train the trap of that side more?
it's not a typical muscle imbalance infact the bigger side is actually weaker, it's a joint issue and everytime I raise my arm the shoulder pops and the back muscles around are tight.

it's not a typical muscle imbalance infact the bigger side is actually weaker, it's a joint issue and everytime I raise my arm the shoulder pops and the back muscles around are tight.
Yeah ur fucked go to a doctor gl

I have the exact same issue bro. It's very likely lower traps, rhomboid, or rotator cuff weakness. It's some muscular imbalance. I have slowly been fixing it but unsure which muscle(s) it is exactly.

idk mine are assymetric too
sometimes u get hurt and you simply can't go back happens all the time