how to fix bad neck posture?

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
title, i have horrible neck posture, neck is slumped forward

what could help this? neck exercises?

also could like a proper massage or chiropractor help?

any advice would be appreciated

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Solution
Diam
Neck exercises.
In general working out; it can be caused by anterior pelvic tilt (Weak glutes abs back etc). Fixing the root like this might be best.
Massage could work if you have a partner, otherwise don't waste yo money on that
Chiropractor is only worth it a couple times. They do temporary fixes and your muscles retract the bones back to where they were within a few hours anyways. Do it once or twice to make sure it's not out of place I guess.

tldr; just workout and fix whole body. neck workouts will directly target it but 90% chance other body parts are causing it.
tbh me too just consciously push it back and maintain that position always until it becomes muscle memory i think

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, boss8055 and maxxmclooks
Chin Tucks
Stretches
Yes Massage can help
Also do face and pecs

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Neck exercises.
In general working out; it can be caused by anterior pelvic tilt (Weak glutes abs back etc). Fixing the root like this might be best.
Massage could work if you have a partner, otherwise don't waste yo money on that
Chiropractor is only worth it a couple times. They do temporary fixes and your muscles retract the bones back to where they were within a few hours anyways. Do it once or twice to make sure it's not out of place I guess.

tldr; just workout and fix whole body. neck workouts will directly target it but 90% chance other body parts are causing it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RaidenJTR and maxxmclooks
Solution
Sleep on the floor without a pillow

• +1
Honestly I feel LIKE everyone of it is cope because each fucking expert say completely different thinks about solution.. Shit neck posture make u feel more comy thats why people uses it. If u put u head up your posture will look like normal humans.

• +1
title, i have horrible neck posture, neck is slumped forward

what could help this? neck exercises?

also could like a proper massage or chiropractor help?

any advice would be appreciated
chin tucks and fix back posture

• +1