How to get ahold of BTC underage

ASM5

ASM5

Bronze
I need it in order to get ahold of hgh, but its so hard to get ahold of. I tried using my parents information but it needs a selfie, and he wouldnt be on board with any type of purchasing crypto says I have to save for college.

I need it in order to get ahold of hgh, but its so hard to get ahold of. I tried using my parents information but it needs a selfie, and he wouldnt be on board with any type of purchasing crypto says I have to save for college.
buy a verified cashapp & verify it for bitcoin

deposit on gambling sites gamble few cents, make sure they dont require kyc for withdrawal, withdraw to btc, i use trust wallet on phone

If you're a true youngcel rather than buying BTC / alts. Throw money into other tech like syn bio coz that shit will pop.

• Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
find a only kyc free btc exchange that takes zelle for a direct deposit

use ur moms banking app that probs has zelle and deposit the amt and give them ur wallet

find a only kyc free btc exchange that takes zelle for a direct deposit

use ur moms banking app that probs has zelle and deposit the amt and give them ur wallet
Dude I cant just get into my moms banking app, and like O said earlier, they cant be involved in the process at all, they are big opps. My bank acc takes zelle but I dont think the BTC exchange would work since im underage