how to get in proper contact with @realsurgerymax?

T

theknowing333

Iron
i been writing to him for 6 months now, has anyone planned with @RealSurgerymax recently and could elaborate on the wait time?

6 months is pretty embarrassing, but I’m doing my best. Dm

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Autismcel
6 months is pretty embarrassing, but I’m doing my best. Dm
who is your ideal customer. Im currently wage. slaving and saving up for surgery hopefully with you once i get the money how can i get in touch with you and get my surgery planned and done

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
who is your ideal customer. Im currently wage. slaving and saving up for surgery hopefully with you once i get the money how can i get in touch with you and get my surgery planned and done
By then we will have a portal and streamlined service . My staff is being trained now

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and CarrotMaxxer
By then we will have a portal and streamlined service . My staff is being trained now
the surgerys will still be designed by you though right? ill have the money saved up in 8-12 months im going to take a gap year to up my finances

• +1
also does this mean the quality will be lower and more factory type shit. Also are your prices ever going up? If someone has the cash ready, whats their best option for pursuing surgery with you and do you ever consider people who are interested in taking out a loan for surgery

• +1
Idk at this point, I offered a deposit, i told him ill pay more, he just wont move at all. i have told dr celal to get in touch with him for me since November but no luck.

also does this mean the quality will be lower and more factory type shit. Also are your prices ever going up? If someone has the cash ready, whats their best option for pursuing surgery with you and do you ever consider people who are interested in taking out a loan for surgery
No it means I won’t be wasting time with basic tasks that don’t need any judgement or aesthetic eye

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, theknowing333 and boss8055
How is the web portal going? Any ETA? Looking forward to a more standardized way to you to intake potential patients