How to I get higher bone mass and a outward go ion jaw during puberty ?

HTNprettyboy

HTNprettyboy

Small mouth cel
Pls help

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
geneticsmaxx (just get surgery lol)

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
brO jusT bonesmash and mew :DDDD (and pray to gandhi), jfl all genetics lmao

brO jusT bonesmash and mew :DDDD (and pray to gandhi), jfl all genetics lmao
If it was all genetic wouldn’t everything here be cope?then why you here

Don’t even look into stuff about this dude, it’s purely genetics, only good way is implants, fillers is shit

Don’t even look into stuff about this dude, it’s purely genetics, only good way is implants, fillers is shit
Maybe I just need to wait to finish puberty

Lift heavy weights consistently, and eat a lot of protein and fats. Something about lifting a lot with intensity throughout your teen will have an impact on your skull. Make sure to sleep a lot as well. Play some sports some seasons. Don't drink , and stay relatively lean .

• +1
Reactions: HTNprettyboy
Lift heavy weights consistently, and eat a lot of protein and fats. Something about lifting a lot with intensity throughout your teen will have an impact on your skull. Make sure to sleep a lot as well. Play some sports some seasons. Don't drink , and stay relatively lean .
Thx

Np. I've seen it in multiple people and myself. If you lift hard for a few years during your teens, you will be broader and your skull will look different than the average person. You will notice this about athletic people in general. Could it be people with naturally good skulls will happen to do sports/workout,or is it that these activities give you this? Who knows, worth a shot tho

3 day full body workouts with heavy compounds, at least 15 minutes of sunlight every day w/o sunscreen, 9-10 hours of sleep (for test and gh production), and chewing hard things

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11
Np. I've seen it in multiple people and myself. If you lift hard for a few years during your teens, you will be broader and your skull will look different than the average person. You will notice this about athletic people in general. Could it be people with naturally good skulls will happen to do sports/workout,or is it that these activities give you this? Who knows, worth a shot tho
Yes I am on a diet where I only eat red meat, eggs, Greek yogurt and broccoli but I have been lazy to workout but I’m very athletic

Yes I am on a diet where I only eat red meat, eggs, Greek yogurt and broccoli but I have been lazy to workout but I’m very athletic
u need more things like fish, carrots, spinach, bananas shit like that

• +1
3 day full body workouts with heavy compounds, at least 15 minutes of sunlight every day w/o sunscreen, 9-10 hours of sleep (for test and gh production), and chewing hard things
Ick, full body? Why not PPL , gives you more focus on each muscle and more focus for compounds on each workout

Ick, full body? Why not PPL , gives you more focus on each muscle and more focus for compounds on each workout
ofc ur saying ppl

all the noble nattys and the greats did full body

now why not do ppl you ask?

ppl is 6 days a week which puts more stress on the body especially if u are doing failure training which means increased cortisol levels
full body is also a plus because you can go 3 days a week which he said he is lazy which means he can go to the gym and get bigger with less days

ofc ur saying ppl

all the noble nattys and the greats did full body

now why not do ppl you ask?

ppl is 6 days a week which puts more stress on the body especially if u are doing failure training which means increased cortisol levels
full body is also a plus because you can go 3 days a week which he said he is lazy which means he can go to the gym and get bigger with less days
Idk about all that cortisol stuff. It's probably not enough to raising to have any significance and is probably actually lower on someone doing ppl versus someone who doesn't work out. Working out lowers it in general so.

I'm a natty and I got a really good body doing ppl. Maybe you're right when you say it's better for a lazy guy, I've seen some amazing results on ppl in me and my friends so maybe I'm biased. 3x a week just seems so little for someone trying to change their appearance alot. I would feel if I was dedicated to full time lifting that 3x a week isn't enough. But again maybe I'm biased

I'm a natty and I got a really good body doing pp
pm or u can post physique here

i got the best results doing full body when i was a novice and i was stuck doing ppl for a while till i finally switched and got all my novice gains

• +1
pm or u can post physique here

i got the best results doing full body when i was a novice and i was stuck doing ppl for a while till i finally switched and got all my novice gains
Okay I'll pm u. One sec, this pic is after 4 years of lifting with bulk and cut cycles.

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11 and actualunderstander