How to learn and use the female gaze

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
as a person who has been lurking here, this forum is full of male gazing faggots that recommend to use roids and bimaxes when you dont need it to slay, a normie who's femalegazemaxxed will slay more than a gym rat with a crazy jaw, yes its water but i see in ratings people recommending to male gaze (pointless surgerys for 0.01 psl, roids and other stupid shit )

before i start this thread, here are some requirements to using the female gaze

- age 13-24
- collagen (improving collagen)
- lean (10% - 15%bf)

first, to start appealing to the female gaze you have to understand that what you think is attractive to girls is mostlikely not what they find attractive. i see this alot. people will think of how they can raise their psl and think "i need to get big in the gym, take roids and get hollow cheeks" when you dont need to do this, all you need to do is become a prettyboy

becoming a prettyboy is NOT becoming a femboy. its appealing to the female gaze.

here is a distinction of a prettyboy and a femboy

Femboy
r/femboy - Describe me in one word 😊

Prettyboy
Damian Kater Headshot

i see that people in this forum are brain rotted retards and confuse the two somehow. so dont be retarded and know the difference

now here is how to prettyboymax

Softmaxxing:
Fluffy tiktok hair (tutorial)
leanmaxxing
skincaremaxxing

now most guides dont explain hardmaxxing when becoming a prettyboy for a good reason. your prettyboy empire will go from 18-24. however if you dont care and you want to peak in your prettyboy years here are some hardmaxxing for prettyboy maxxing

Hardmaxxing:
eye color changing laser (kerato)
rhinoplasty (if you dont have a cute small nose most prettyboys have)

to break down a slayer prettyboy it comes down to

eyeshape
clear skin
eyebrows
eyecolor
leaned
small striking nose

if your not a utter subhuman this is achievable. yes if you meet the requirements i listed earlier you can slay. stop with the mental illness saying you will rot forever, thats your choice lil nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 34058 and 10 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: febinopry, northern mogger, estrogenic_sub5 and 17 others
as a person who has been lurking here, this forum is full of male gazing faggots that recommend to use roids and bimaxes when you dont need it to slay, a normie who's femalegazemaxxed will slay more than a gym rat with a crazy jaw, yes its water but i see in ratings people recommending to male gaze (pointless surgerys for 0.01 psl, roids and other stupid shit )

- age 13-24
- lean (10% - 15%bf)

first, to start appealing to the female gaze you have to understand that what you think is attractive to girls is mostlikely not what they find attractive. i see this alot. people will think of how they can raise their psl and think "i need to get big in the gym, take roids and get hollow cheeks" when you dont need to do this, all you need to do is become a prettyboy

becoming a prettyboy is NOT becoming a femboy. its appealing to the female gaze.

Femboy

Prettyboy
Damian Kater Headshot

i see that people in this forum are brain rotted retards and confuse the two somehow. so dont be retarded and know the difference

Softmaxxing:
leanmaxxing
skincaremaxxing

now most guides dont explain hardmaxxing when becoming a prettyboy for a good reason. your prettyboy empire will go from 18-24. however if you dont care and you want to peak in your prettyboy years here are some hardmaxxing for prettyboy maxxing

Hardmaxxing:

eyeshape
clear skin
eyebrows
eyecolor
leaned
small striking nose

if your not a utter subhuman this is achievable. yes if you meet the requirements i listed earlier you can slay. stop with the mental illness saying you will rot forever, thats your choice lil nigga
I meet all the requirements yet still an incel, bimax or death.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and PseudoMaxxer
Instructions unclear, just purchased estrogen pills

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: northern mogger, Lonenely sigma, kingpiin and 5 others
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, ezio6, MentalistKebab and 2 others

- age 13-24
- lean (10% - 15%bf)

Femboy

Prettyboy
Damian Kater Headshot

Softmaxxing:
leanmaxxing
skincaremaxxing

Hardmaxxing:

eyeshape
clear skin
eyebrows
eyecolor
leaned
small striking nose

2777933 5555

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, justropemaxbro, MentalistKebab and 2 others
pigniggershit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai and Deleted member 28896
Who do you think you are bro?
Youre probably the least qualified of all retards to even mention this stuff let alone make a guide

Post your own pics for proof and qualifications first dickhead

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
I agree there should be more guides on how to obtain a more female-gaze maxxed appeal, that this forum sometimes leans a bit towards male-gaze ideals, and that most people don't really know the difference between a femboy and prettyboy but this thread doesn't really have much useful in it. A lot of it is kind of water points without much detail and examples.

I think it's a bit funny to put down jawlines and bimax when most prettyboys themselves have robust jawlines (even the example you included has one). Whilst they don't need to be ogre tier chiseled making sure it's well defined even if it's v-shaped is crucial, and for that you need a well projected jaw which is what bimax does:

Bimax roma

Bimax richardson

Based for telling people to get rhino though. I'm considering on getting it.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, nobodyspecial369, SonOfDarkseid and 3 others
I agree there should be more guides on how to obtain a more female-gaze maxxed appeal, that this forum sometimes leans a bit towards male-gaze ideals, and that most people don't really know the difference between a femboy and prettyboy but this thread doesn't really have much useful in it. A lot of it is kind of water points without much detail and examples.

I think it's a bit funny to put down jawlines and bimax when most prettyboys themselves have robust jawlines (even the example you included has one). Whilst they don't need to be ogre tier chiseled making sure it's well defined even if it's v-shaped is crucial, and for that you need a well projected jaw which is what bimax does:

View attachment 2510594
View attachment 2510596

rhino changed his hair gave him low set eyebrows and made him lose buccal fat :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
rhino changed his hair gave him low set eyebrows and made him lose buccal fat :soy:
Do you know what a colon is or did you miss it. Those are examples of jaw surgery (bimax) not rhino you retard.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WanderingBurro
"as a person who has been lurking here" "Joined Friday at 8:14 AM"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
"as a person who has been lurking here" "Joined Friday at 8:14 AM"
lurking means not having an account yet faggot

View attachment 2510594
View attachment 2510596

obviously the whole thread is water.

advice is vague cause it depends on person to person.
for example that Indian guy.
what he would specifically need
is
rhino (got it)
skin bleaching (rofl)
a10 eyes ($5k) (optional but would ascend with it)
skincare ($100-$500)
leanmaxxing
tiktok hair
and shave that facial hair off. he would be a slayer

and for the jaw, i know, you dont need a crazy jaw. a normal one is fine

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro

- age 13-24
- lean (10% - 15%bf)

Femboy

Prettyboy
Damian Kater Headshot

Softmaxxing:
leanmaxxing
skincaremaxxing

Hardmaxxing:

eyeshape
clear skin
eyebrows
eyecolor
leaned
small striking nose

if your target is mentally ill 12 year old white girls who rot all day on Wattpad sure

obviously the whole thread is water.

advice is vague cause it depends on person to person.
for example that Indian guy.
what he would specifically need
is
rhino (got it)
skin bleaching (rofl)
a10 eyes ($5k) (optional but would ascend with it)
skincare ($100-$500)
leanmaxxing
tiktok hair
and shave that facial hair off. he would be a slayer

and for the jaw, i know, you dont need a crazy jaw. a normal one is fine
Who the fuck cares? Nobody beats someone muscular, high PSL and maesthetic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 28896

View attachment 2510594
View attachment 2510596

Who the fuck cares? Nobody beats someone muscular, high PSL and maesthetic.
if your target is mentally ill 12 year old white girls who rot all day on Wattpad sure

? this is standards for women 14-24, look at someone like sergi or damian for example, pretty boy is law

? this is standards for women 14-24, look at someone like sergi or damian for example, pretty boy is law
no, maesthetic is law. Like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Fate of every pretty boy once he meets roided meathead

Attachments

• 3325512_vid2.mp4
    3.6 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
your right! go on and attract used up hoes that are past their prime. go on buddy
my fiancee is 26 and she loves the hell out of me. She's KHHV

this site has gone to an abyssal depth of faggotry and attracts all kinds of ethnic faggots alike. You fucking niggers, NO prettyboy is slaying. Stop being little feminine cucks. Do you think any woman over the age of 16 looks at a 5"8 twink with a fluffy perm and muh collagen bloated face thinking "oh my god i want him to rail me so hard". holy shit at this coping site you stupid niggas need to stop this shit. Good looking men are not worried about these feminine things. Get surgery, roid up and or softmax. Never fall for this gay coping shit. I dont care what women say on tiktok. IRL, to this day I have never seen a "prettyboy" that looks good. I can tell some are tiktok prettyboys because they have the fashion archetype of a prettyboy but in real life they look like bloated feminine shits.

If guys like this realized their noses werent the problem and no matter how much they tried they couldnt be a "prettyboy", maybe then hed actually get some pussy. Ethnics can also NEVER be prettyboys. he looks like a rapist.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Xangsane
this site has gone to an abyssal depth of faggotry and attracts all kinds of ethnic faggots alike. You fucking niggers, NO prettyboy is slaying. Stop being little feminine cucks. Do you think any woman over the age of 16 looks at a 5"8 twink with a fluffy perm and muh collagen bloated face thinking "oh my god i want him to rail me so hard". holy shit at this coping site you stupid niggas need to stop this shit. Good looking men are not worried about these feminine things. Get surgery, roid up and or softmax. Never fall for this gay coping shit. I dont care what women say on tiktok. IRL, to this day I have never seen a "prettyboy" that looks good. I can tell some are tiktok prettyboys because they have the fashion archetype of a prettyboy but in real life they look like bloated feminine shits.

View attachment 2510640

If guys like this realized their noses werent the problem and no matter how much they tried they couldnt be a "prettyboy", maybe then hed actually get some pussy. Ethnics can also NEVER be prettyboys. he looks like a rapist.
it does not matter weather you think they look good or not, the results speak for them selfs. it called female gaze for a reason, you appeal to females not males. males might think you look like a fag but that does not matter if your slaying

also go outside, you see prettyboys slaying even up to the age of 24. you lack sunlight lil nigga

and yes that guy can fix his looks. he looks like a rapist cause skin color + nose + bug eye/low pfl

it does not matter weather you think they look good or not, the results speak for them selfs. it called female gaze for a reason, you appeal to females not males. males might think you look like a fag but that does not matter if your slaying

also go outside, you see prettyboys slaying even up to the age of 24. you lack sunlight lil nigga

and yes that guy can fix his looks. he looks like a rapist cause skin color + nose + bug eye/low pfl
Man shut the fuck up, PRETTYBOYS DON'T SLAY SHIT OTHER THAN GETTING THEIR BUTTHOLES SLAYED BY 6'5 BBC OGRES.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai

View attachment 2510640

@Xangsane yes. exactly what i mean, maesthetic is law and always will be.

High T and youthful features will always reign superior over some twink faggot.

• +1

if you really think any girl would chose some long haired retard over someone like chico than you should just kill your self. your too retarded for society

Your perception of the "female gaze" is so skewed by bullshit jew media that you think that nigger would actually "slay" in an irl setting.

He wouldnt even slay in my HS. Plenty of niggas that look like him, some even mog him with their phenos.

However, guess who slays? The Sports team jocks. Some are robust af and most importantly insanely good frame+height. the maesthetic part comes in where some of these jocks also happen to have good youthful features (eyelashes, brows, lips, nose, etc). And those slay the most. Women want dominant men that aren't too ogreish. Not some twink little child, and this is true even in HS. I dont know where the Jb like prettyboys cope comes from. HS girls all want guys older than them and a lot lot taller than them. Heightpill is the most brutal in HS, even more than college or adult life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, SonOfDarkseid, coisbhai and 2 others
if you really think any girl would chose some long haired retard over someone like chico than you should just kill your self. your too retarded for society
Nigga no one is talking about long hair. Maesthetic entitles a masculine looking man that also has pretty features.

Your perception of the "female gaze" is so skewed by bullshit jew media that you think that nigger would actually "slay" in an irl setting.

He wouldnt even slay in my HS. Plenty of niggas that look like him, some even mog him with their phenos.

However, guess who slays? The Sports team jocks. Some are robust af and most importantly insanely good frame+height. the maesthetic part comes in where some of these jocks also happen to have good youthful features (eyelashes, brows, lips, nose, etc). And those slay the most. Women want dominant men that aren't too ogreish. Not some twink little child, and this is true even in HS. I dont know where the Jb like prettyboys cope comes from. HS girls all want guys older than them and a lot lot taller than them. Heightpill is the most brutal in HS, even more than college or adult life.
no shit, its all geo. but ya the heightpill in hs is fucked, my 5'6 friend is STRUGGLING to even get a girls attention. that shit is depressing

someone like chico & damian (if he was not 5'9 lol) would slay hs, their faces are so generic and perfect that its striking. maesthetic does not matter when your a 6'2 prettyboy with a perfect feminine/masc balance like chico or damian

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
no shit, its all geo. but ya the heightpill in hs is fucked, my 5'6 friend is STRUGGLING to even get a girls attention. that shit is depressing

someone like chico & damian (if he was not 5'9 lol) would slay hs, their faces are so generic and perfect that its striking. maesthetic does not matter when your a 6'2 prettyboy with a perfect feminine/masc balance like chico or damian
Because chico is 6"5. He is Maesthetic technically. No woman looks at a 6"5 nigga thinking hes a twink. The term prettyboy entitles a neotenous feminine "cutesy" looking guy. 6"5 is ogre territory unless you have a cute face, so his face being prettyboy ish saves him from being a twink. He still has a huge skull though so nowhere near prettyboy.

But yes, Heightpill is brutal in HS. After HS it doesn't matter that much, couples I see outside aren't euphoria nate jacobs and his girlfriend tier. But in HS, woman all fantasize about some brute tall guy walking with them through the halls.

So in reality, prettyboy is not ideal unless you are quite literally chico-alike. Someone like prime Dolph lundgren (similar height as chico), would be too ogre ish (for HS). I'm pretty sure he was an incel, he had a terrible haircut in HS and looked like bogandoff until his face fully matured. This is because hes maesthetic for sure, but ogre as fuck if we include in height. HS appeal is all about pretty looks and tall stature. Post-HS, its more so about face and average height.

Last edited:
  • +1
This prettyboy archetype that most people fantasize about is all pheno though. No ethnic is ever going to be "pretty" in the eyes of women. Maybe hot, maybe handsome, maybe good looking. But never pretty. Only light skinned whites and or some asians can fall under this prettyboy category, and theres no way to "prettyboymax" unless you already have the pheno.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Fuck off tails

Exactly

I'm fucking fed up of teens thinking prettyboys are ideal

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Because chico is 6"5. He is Maesthetic technically. No woman looks at a 6"5 nigga thinking hes a twink. The term prettyboy entitles a neotenous feminine "cutesy" looking guy. 6"5 is ogre territory unless you have a cute face, so his face being prettyboy ish saves him from being a twink. He still has a huge skull though so nowhere near prettboy.

But yes, Heightpill is brutal in HS. After HS it doesn't matter that much, couples I see outside aren't euphoria nate jacobs and his girlfriend tier. But in HS, woman all fantasize about some brute tall guy walking with them through the halls.

So in reality, prettyboy is not ideal unless you are quite literally chico-alike. Someone like prime Dolph lundgren (similar height as chico), would be too ogre ish (for HS). I'm pretty sure he was an incel, he had a terrible haircut in HS and looked like bogandoff until his face fully matured. This is because hes maesthetic for sure, but ogre as fuck if we include in height. HS appeal is all about pretty looks and tall stature. Post-HS, its more so about face and average height.
chico is not fucking 6'5, he is 6'3,

you mis understand my thread and confused femfag with a prettyboy. a prettyboy is someone like chico. a face thats not faggoty. is cute and youthful.

This prettyboy archetype that most people fantasize about is all pheno though. No ethnic is ever going to be "pretty" in the eyes of women. Maybe hot, maybe handsome, maybe good looking. But never pretty. Only light skinned whites and or some asians can fall under this prettyboy category, and theres no way to "prettyboymax" unless you already have the pheno.
prettyboy archetype? you mean fox archetype. and yes there is ethnic prettyboys lmfao. breaking down a pretty boy isnt hard

lean
clean skin
small nose
wide pfl (optional)

there isnt a specific archetype for prettyboys

Fuck off tails

Exactly

I'm fucking fed up of teens thinking prettyboys are ideal
lmfao tails, i never liked tails but talking to you retards makes him seem a species above your retarded ass. look at pretty boy tinder results. its not hard to see how much prettyboys slay

lmfao tails, i never liked tails but talking to you retards makes him seem a species above your retarded ass. look at pretty boy tinder results. its not hard to see how much prettyboys slay
Man shut the fuck up they don't slay shit. Women want to feel protected

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
My skin is clear but collagen is terrible at 17 is it over I have some scars and like a chickenpox scar but some say im htn here i can post myself in dms and u tell me if im valid for pretty boy game

My skin is clear but collagen is terrible at 17 is it over I have some scars and like a chickenpox scar but some say im htn here i can post myself in dms and u tell me if im valid for pretty boy game
sure

Only one way to settle this: run a Tinder experiment (ideally several and in different areas) with two guys, a pretty boy and a maesthetic or masc type, and see who gets the most matches or swipe to match ratio. Without irl references all this theorizing and debating means nothing. Personally, as a strong believer in the influence of evolutionary biology on dating preferences, it makes no sense to me that pretty boys represent the ideal male. Why would women evolve to be attracted to men who most likely would get killed or turned into bitches by the tribe's alpha in primitive times? Why would a man with more feminine features, indicating lower testosterone, physical strength and thus the capacity to protect them and their offspring, be more attractive to them than a man whose features communicate he could better protect them? But at the same time I can't argue with their results, e.g. the Sergi video @Aulet1 posted or the whole TikTok sphere. I need more irl data to reach a conclusion.

Maybe it's all cultural, so women are attracted to whatever man society tells them represents the ideal cause ideal man according to society=man capable of thriving in that society and thus protecting them. If their stone age tribe values big strong hairy men, they'll find them attractive. If modern society tells them TikTok pretty boys are the ideal man, they'll find that attractive. Hence how you go from alpha ape Sean Connery to guys like Sergi and Chico as ideal men for women in different eras.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Germania and lightskinbengali
Maybe it's all cultural, so women are attracted to whatever man society tells them represents the ideal cause ideal man according to society=man capable of thriving in that society and thus protecting them. If their stone age tribe values big strong hairy men, they'll find them attractive. If modern society tells them TikTok pretty boys are the ideal man, they'll find that attractive. Hence how you go from alpha ape Sean Connery to guys like Sergi and Chico as ideal men for women in different eras.
actually scratch that, if that were the case they'd find highly-paid nerds and billionaires like Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos attractive which of course isn't the case. Yeah, I need to see Tinder experiments.

Only one way to settle this: run a Tinder experiment (ideally several and in different areas) with two guys, a pretty boy and a maesthetic or masc type, and see who gets the most matches or swipe to match ratio. Without irl references all this theorizing and debating means nothing. Personally, as a strong believer in the influence of evolutionary biology on dating preferences, it makes no sense to me that pretty boys represent the ideal male. Why would women evolve to be attracted to men who most likely would get killed or turned into bitches by the tribe's alpha in primitive times? Why would a man with more feminine features, indicating lower testosterone, physical strength and thus the capacity to protect them and their offspring, be more attractive to them than a man whose features communicate he could better protect them? But at the same time I can't argue with their results, e.g. the Sergi video @Aulet1 posted or the whole TikTok sphere. I need more irl data to reach a conclusion.

You missed the whole fucking thread, your talking about femboys, a pretty boy has really good fen to masc balance, like chico or diamain

Before writing a book on my thread, read it,

You missed the whole fucking thread, your talking about femboys, a pretty boy has really good fen to masc balance, like chico or diamain

Before writing a book on my thread, read it,
I didn't misunderstand or misrepresent anything and at no point did I imply pretty boys and femboys are the same, I even accepted some of your arguments, no need to sperg out

Last edited: