How to minimize UEE

B

BrownMaxxer20

Iron
Leaning down and not having prominent brow ridge, I feel like I'll get UEE, any advice to avoid it without surgery?

• +1
Reactions: silencio, tsxnre and RaidenJTR
Leaning down and not having prominent brow ridge, I feel like I'll get UEE, any advice to avoid it without surgery?

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and Autismcel
[IMG alt="RaidenJTR"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/52/52733.jpg?1715630894[/IMG]

RaidenJTR

I love Charisma UwU +doctor of the narcy pirates🏴 · From Belgium
Joined Nov 22, 2023

[IMG alt="RaidenJTR"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/52/52733.jpg?1715630894[/IMG]

RaidenJTR

Joined Nov 22, 2023
umm alright then? tf nigga done this twice now

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
umm alright then? tf nigga done this twice now

RaidenJTR

Joined Nov 22, 2023

• JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR
Ice hooding actually helps but it’s super slow and you have to be consistent otherwise it won’t work. That’s probably the best tbh soft max

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer

RaidenJTR

Joined Nov 22, 2023
@
RaidenJTR
RaidenJTR

@
RaidenJTR
RaidenJTR​

Joined Nov 22, 2023

Ice hooding actually helps but it’s super slow and you have to be consistent otherwise it won’t work. That’s probably the best tbh soft max
I would say its temporary swelling that holds during the day. Brown fat accumulation or whatever does not happen in your supraorbitals afaik .

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I would say its temporary swelling that holds during the day. Brown fat accumulation or whatever does not happen in your supraorbitals afaik .
So if you do it consistent every day you get permanent hooding. But obviously it will go away if you stop basically. Good take

So if you do it consistent every day you get permanent hooding. But obviously it will go away if you stop basically. Good take

I mean the swelling/hooding is caused as a response to the irritant causing it (cold) . Brown Adipose Tissue to my knowledge isn't located in the supraorbital region, so it can't be stimulated as it doesn't exist there. It's a nice workaround/softmax for some additional hooding during the day but it isn't long lasting imo . If you need it for looksmax , it doesn't matter if you do it every day or just in that specific case .

I mean the swelling/hooding is caused as a response to the irritant causing it (cold) . Brown Adipose Tissue to my knowledge isn't located in the supraorbital region, so it can't be stimulated as it doesn't exist there. It's a nice workaround/softmax for some additional hooding during the day but it isn't long lasting imo . If you need it for looksmax , it doesn't matter if you do it every day or just in that specific case .
Hmm Yh true. Does eyelid pulling work or nah? Is that just cope as well

Hmm Yh true. Does eyelid pulling work or nah? Is that just cope as well

i didn't do it for a long time enough to see. Stopped it since if you don't do it correctly you might cause uneven creases in your lids . I only did some mild upper eyelid fller injection , but the aesthetican was an amateur and didn't poisition it well but its better than nothing , causein my region no one (even docs that do canthopexies and such ) woudn't do upper eyelid fillers. I wouldnt reccomend eyelid pulling in the long term though, but i use double eyelid tapes at times for additional hooding . My fillers are too minimal to do full hooding and i also have mild ptosis which makes the uue worse. Double eyelid tapes can create hooding since you attach the upper eyelid tothe supraorbial , keep in mind thy also can cause wrinkle' creases' with time.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
i didn't do it for a long time enough to see. Stopped it since if you don't do it correctly you might cause uneven creases in your lids . I only did some mild upper eyelid fller injection , but the aesthetican was an amateur and didn't poisition it well but its better than nothing , causein my region no one (even docs that do canthopexies and such ) woudn't do upper eyelid fillers. I wouldnt reccomend eyelid pulling in the long term though, but i use double eyelid tapes at times for additional hooding . My fillers are too minimal to do full hooding and i also have mild ptosis which makes the uue worse. Double eyelid tapes can create hooding since you attach the upper eyelid tothe supraorbial , keep in mind thy also can cause wrinkle' creases' with time.
So what would you recommend as a protocol? I’d say ice hooding + squint maxing + eyelid pulling (your method) seems to be optimal without fillers. I only have a tiny bit of UEE anyway I just wanna get rid of that so fillers might not be necessary anyway. But let me know cuz u seem to pretty clued up on ur stuff

So what would you recommend as a protocol? I’d say ice hooding + squint maxing + eyelid pulling (your method) seems to be optimal without fillers. I only have a tiny bit of UEE anyway I just wanna get rid of that so fillers might not be necessary anyway. But let me know cuz u seem to pretty clued up on ur stuff
or just do nothing and get supra implants :sneaky::sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11 and thebuffdon690
ice hooding is a good soft max 5 minutes , maybe 2x 5 minutes daily if you want. I would say try to get double eyelid tapes just so you get to see how much hooding you want to create if you place the eyelid tape to low near the lashes thats the point where it glues to the supraorbitals, and you mimic hooding , like asians mimic non hooding (asians do it to minimize hooding , they place it higher in the lid, to look more caucaisan). I did my fillers in october last year but since they last 1.5 year im stuck with it and need to consider a good doctor in the EU that does good placement of the fillers or fat grafts and isnt conservative. I would ditch the eyelid pulling al together.

ice hooding is a good soft max 5 minutes , maybe 2x 5 minutes daily if you want. I would say try to get double eyelid tapes just so you get to see how much hooding you want to create if you place the eyelid tape to low near the lashes thats the point where it glues to the supraorbitals, and you mimic hooding , like asians mimic non hooding (asians do it to minimize hooding , they place it higher in the lid, to look more caucaisan). I did my fillers in october last year but since they last 1.5 year im stuck with it and need to consider a good doctor in the EU that does good placement of the fillers or fat grafts and isnt conservative. I would ditch the eyelid pulling al together.
So why don’t you just use the tape method instead of fillers or grafting ?

So why don’t you just use the tape method instead of fillers or grafting ?
Its impractical as it raises /glues the eyelid to the orbital and when someone near you sees you it will get noticed.Also it feels a bit weird.

Its impractical as it raises /glues the eyelid to the orbital and when someone near you sees you it will get noticed.Also it feels a bit weird.
So why is eyelid pulling bad? If you do it properly surely it won’t result in creasing etc