I can't debloat and I almost tried everything should I get a buccal fat removal?

Uefa CR7 league

Uefa CR7 league

Cristiano el mejor del mundo
I tried ketogenic and and carnivore diet and it didn't debloat me, I tried to eat potassium everyday it didn't work, the only think I haven't tried is potassium chloride which I think it won't work because my genetics just don't let me debloat. So my question is I am 17 years old should I get a buccal fat removal? What should I do?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and szolliontaraelis
Your probably boneless

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alexlean, the next o'pry, bronzeagepervert and 1 other person
yes I am planning to get gonion implants but I need to debloat as well so
But youll never be able to see the debloat on your face if your boneless is what im saying. Is the rest of your body lean?

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
But youll never be able to see the debloat on your face if your boneless is what im saying. Is the rest of your body lean?
yea I am pretty lean so if I get implants will I debloat or will I still need to do buccal fat removal?

• So Sad
lemonbottle and furosemide

• So Sad
you probably aren't even lean and underestimating how fat you are.

• +1
Reactions: dgzty, the next o'pry, Timmy and 3 others
idk i think i have no bones but i have some belly fat (not extreme but my belly bloats sometimes)

so how could i do dis

1) You aren't as lean as you think you are

2) You aren't as bloated as you think you are

Lose weight first before considering buccal fat removal.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, NoseProphecy and Uefa CR7 league
I tried ketogenic and and carnivore diet and it didn't debloat me, I tried to eat potassium everyday it didn't work, the only think I haven't tried is potassium chloride which I think it won't work because my genetics just don't let me debloat. So my question is I am 17 years old should I get a buccal fat removal? What should I do?
You lack facial bones nigga i have ogee curve at 20% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and Uefa CR7 league
1) You aren't as lean as you think you are

2) You aren't as bloated as you think you are

Lose weight first before considering buccal fat removal.
I am 70 kg 1,82 cm i dont know if this says something but I am gonna see how much bodyfat percentage I have

But you are 17 so just eat right to get ur puberty development right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, cyprian_tomaszewski and Uefa CR7 league
I am 70 kg 1,82 cm i dont know if this says something but I am gonna see how much bodyfat percentage I have
This info doesnt mean anything. How are we supposed to assess your body composition with this? We can't tell you how lean you really are from this.

• +1
Reactions: Uefa CR7 league
send physique and face pics so we can judge how lean u are

• +1
You excrete just as much urine, so I think it works the same way as furosemide
Also this one is similar to furosemide, because of the inhibition carbonic anhydrase

Dont listen to the retards bro dont take diuretics

• +1
Have you tried losing 5-10kg?

This info doesnt mean anything. How are we supposed to assess your body composition with this? We can't tell you how lean you really are from this.
I measured my body fat percentage and its between 13,5 % - 14 % so I think being lean is not the problem

you probably aren't even lean and underestimating how fat you are.
This is real. When I thought I was ‘lean’ I was just skinny AF but had no abs and chubby face

lemonbottle and furosemide
I'm going to try furosemide, how much tablets do I have to consume a day? Also where I can buy lemonbottle please