I don't have a place on earth where people could identify with me

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
There is a community for every single thing on earth basically. The subreddit where women cover themself in literal shit has hundreds of people joining it. Even people with the most niche conditions have a little community where they can exchange thoughts.

For incels it's .is, for looksmaxers it's .org, even geomaxxers have a whole forum. But my case seems to be missing. There is no place for a blackpiller to talk about their acne.

There is seperate communities like .org for blackpill, and acne.org (or basically everywhere else) for skin problems. But I can't discuss my situation on either.

If I mention acne here, the comments will be flooded with 'fix your gut', 'is your sleep good?', or any other water shit, I already know, and everyone knows who ever had acne.

And acne communities are filled with bluepilled women, who deny even the redpill, just to keep their sanity. Commenting shit like 'You're still cute girlie', 'acne doesn't change who you are', 'the right people will see your inner beauty).

I can't tell my derm that I'm depressed cause then she won't prescribe accutane, and will send me to some jew pschologist for a shit ton of money. Can't tell any friends or family or no one, cause even if they try to symphatize with you, deep down they think ' It's not that deep, it's just spots, everyone has them'.

I hate that I have to jestermaxx to everyone that it doesn't bother me, and I wouldn't kill to have clear skin. On top of all this shit, I gotta keep lying to everyone, just so the jews don't declare me 'mentally deranged'.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
There is a community for every single thing on earth basically. The subreddit where women cover themself in literal shit has hundreds of people joining it. Even people with the most niche conditions have a little community where they can exchange thoughts.

For incels it's .is, for looksmaxers it's .org, even geomaxxers have a whole forum. But my case seems to be missing. There is no place for a blackpiller to talk about their acne.

There is seperate communities like .org for blackpill, and acne.org (or basically everywhere else) for skin problems. But I can't discuss my situation on either.

If I mention acne here, the comments will be flooded with 'fix your gut', 'is your sleep good?', or any other water shit, I already know, and everyone knows who ever had acne.

And acne communities are filled with bluepilled women, who deny even the redpill, just to keep their sanity. Commenting shit like 'You're still cute girlie', 'acne doesn't change who you are', 'the right people will see your inner beauty).

I can't tell my derm that I'm depressed cause then she won't prescribe accutane, and will send me to some jew pschologist for a shit ton of money. Can't tell any friends or family or no one, cause even if they try to symphatize with you, deep down they think ' It's not that deep, it's just spots, everyone has them'.

I hate that I have to jestermaxx to everyone that it doesn't bother me, and I wouldn't kill to have clear skin. On top of all this shit, I gotta keep lying to everyone, just so the jews don't declare me 'mentally deranged'.
skimcareaddiction on Reddit

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
They are women and soycucks. Do you think they're blackpilled?
What advice are you even looking for? You know what to do when you havs acne.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
What advice are you even looking for? You know what to do when you havs acne.
No advice just people who I could talk to that understand my situation. Read the thread

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
use BB cream tbh atp just fraud makeup and dont abuse

• +1
I don't wanna fraud to school lmao
thats why some people mog and others dont

literally dont gotta apply that much and itll reduce it a lot

• +1
I don't wanna fraud to school lmao

u remind me of what @socialcel said

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme and socialcel
  • JFL
Reactions: MazoNitNit and try2beme

I dont relate to this forum. Niggas tell me just delete your account as if im not sufferring from my failos alongside addiction. This niggas probably have it way better than me and go through less distress, its like a community meeting on this bitch while for me im goong thru addiction mental illness and tryna fix my unfixable failos and bottom barrel harmony while barely affording gym looksmax and food

• +1
Reactions: silencio
makeup is gay bro :soy:
Fr lmfao also ur thread was so fucking funny the way you worded yourself made me laugh so hard but it was also very serious and made me reflect on my decisions you made me low inhib and gave me the balls to pdo thread and some other shit too tbh thank you dude:feelshmm:

• Love it
Fr lmfao also ur thread was so fucking funny the way you worded yourself made me laugh so hard but it was also very serious and made me reflect on my decisions you made me low inhib and gave me the balls to pdo thread and some other shit too tbh thank you dude:feelshmm:
Glad you liked it

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit
I guess something as stupid as a forum can only do so much and the people on here dont know real mentall illness outside of being an edgelord

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back